SCBB Gossip New Secret Task

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
Over the weekend, Mr Big Brother asked Mr Totallos and I carry out a secret task. The outcome of this task will have ramifications for all housemates and one person in particular.

We spent many hours in a hidden room in the house deliberating who we were going to chose.

Yesterday, we came to a decision and Big Brother has instructed us not to say who we have chosen until later today.

Further information will be given throughout the day.

Prof. Charles W. Kingsfield Jr.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
I can now reveal the task we were given by Big Brother.

One of our fellow housemates has been playing us like a violin. One of our housemates is a fake, invented by another housemate to deceive us.

Mr Aris and I have had to find our inner Jessica Fletcher to investigate and identify who the fake housemate is. We have studied all the information available and were able to eliminate housemates one by one. We ran our conclusion by Jessica Fletcher and this was her response:

So we are confident that we have correctly identified the fake housemate who will be revealed later and his or her fate will be in the hands of Big Brother.

Prof. Charles W. Kingsfield Jr.

Aris Totallos

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
Thank you for the introduction, professor Kingsfield.
I must say that I couldn't believe my eyes when I read Big Brother's message about this fake housemate.
As if being in the Big Brother house isn't mind-boggling enough!

The first problem was the angle. It's difficult to look for something if you don't know why.
Our first instinct was to focus on certain events, but these are all over the place and most housemates were involved one way or another.
And yet one person only pretended to be involved.

So then we've decided to focus on posting behaviour, and even that didn't provide the obvious evidence we were looking for.
That is...not right away.

Professor Kingsfield will announce the first housemate who is absolutely 100% real.

Christian Shaw

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
Oh God, here we go again. More deception. And by the sounds of things this means we could be losing another housemate. The third in 5 days! And worse than that, they never even existed in the first place. :( I don't like the sound of this. Leave us alone Big Brother! You're messing with my sanity.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
Here are all the suspects:

At first we considered whether Miss Barbie could be the fake housemate, after all she does stand out in the line up and would a real person really have that rainbow hair? However, Mrs Fletcher's response to that idea wasn't exactly encouraging:

After studying Barbie's comments since entering the house we were satisfied that she is a genuine housemate so Barbie is not our fake.

Shannon

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
Big Brother has instructed us not to say who we have chosen until later today.
Ooh no!

please, please don't be another housemate who I've feelings for!

We spent many hours in a hidden room in the house deliberating who we were going to chose.
nice boots Aris!

Here are all the suspects:
Charles those are NOT my hands!

Oh not again this is getting stressful.
lets hold hands Megan, until this has been sorted!

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
So that left us with Miss Rose, Mr Shaw and Miss Shannon but we couldn't determine which one of them was the fake. We stayed in the secret room for many hours getting through several bottles of brandy and wine, at one stage I even made us some Kingsfield Courvoisier Curveball cocktails, all to focus our minds on the task in hand.

We were making no headway so we contacted Mrs Fletcher and after reviewing all the evidence she couldn't work out the answer either. She was so stressed at not being able to solve a case for the first time ever she went back on the ciggies for the first time in decades.

Then I told Mr Totallas I did some legal work for the Los Angeles Police Department back in the 1990s and he suggested I contact a lieutenant I got to know on the force called Columbo. I told him what we had done so far and asked if there was anything else we could do to solve the case. He said:

... it's always the person you least suspect, that's the one you should be least sure about.

That was our break through we couldn't be sure about anything we previously thought of this housemate. We were now sure this housemate had been pulling the wool over our eyes and we were sure the clue was in words he used in the house. And there it was, the single word that made us sure we had found the fake.

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
Reaction score
The second real housemate is a no-brainer, because no-one can fake to be so loud and obnoxious.
@Laquisha Tramell, you can go change your outfit now. Thank you for your cooperation, you were a bitch pleasure to work with.
Thank you Aris. Btw you look super hot sat in that chair. ;)

Now for christ sake can you guys get on with it. I need to curl my eyelashes before I go to bed.