Supergirl No Longer in His Shadow

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The fight between Supergirl and Non is awesome.

Even better is when J'onn snaps Indigo in two.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
This is all very nice.

Clark praises Supergirl for saving the world

The President drops all charges against Hank/J'onn and reinstates him

Cat promotes Kara

I'm expecting something bad to happen....

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I knew Superman was to come into the show, I just didn't know when. Then I was excited when I saw his name in the opening credits of the first episode back. having Superman on the show was a great joy, however by the second episode I found myself thinking this isn't going to work as well as I thought. This is about Supergirl and I don't want him to be the centre of attention, so I'm happy that he's now gone back to Metropolis.

Brenda Strong's character is great and I love her casting.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I love Snapper - he has a young Mitch Pileggi vibe about him.

But...

STOP THE CLOCKS!!!!

Lynda Carter is the president and she's an alien too....

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Mon-El is a great addition to the show, I think I prefer him to Clark Kent.

I’d like to see James Oleson get a suit similar to that of Alex and join Supergirl in fighting with the enemy.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
While I think it's great to have Jeremiah back with his family, I'm siding with Mon-El and very suspicious of this. It's too good to be true.

Still at least that annoying Mxyzptlk has gone, here#s hoping he never returns.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I find it odd that Cadmus have managed to brainwash Jeremiah and yet they struggle with Lena Luther.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I find it odd that Cadmus have managed to brainwash Jeremiah and yet they struggle with Lena Luther.

Maybe they're being a little more hands off with her because it's Lillian's daughter and because she's a Luthor.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
They really do test the romance between Kara & Mon-El. After a few "we can't do this" moments they are finally together and then his parents appear, he's a prince and Kara isn't coping at all with this revelation.

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I'm nearing the end of season two and it's been a lot of fun building yup to Rhea taking over National City.

But even better was a return for Cat Grant, I have missed her and the scene with her and Lynda Carter was amazing.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I forgot to mention, I don't like stories where a main character is jealous (for whatever reason) of another character.

Maggie getting angry at Supergirl always saving the day and making her job seem worthless is a good angle, but I'm just not fond of that type of storytelling. I would have forgiven it and left it with the episode it belonged in, but the next episode saw James acting jealous over Supergirl and asking himself why he wasn't getting the praise for fighting crime.

Thankfully both stories were contained and I can tick the box, knowing we won't be going there again.