Nominations Revealed

Big Brother

Watching You
LV

Reaction score
Nominations Week One

Chad

First Nom: Christian

The kid don't know which way is up in da house. He says he is a huge fan of BB and never misses it then complains that there are too many big personalities in da house and doesn't know where to post. I think he has BB mixed up with Sesame street. I don't mind guys wanting to hit on Laquisha she is a mighty fine woman but have the guts to do it in front of me. Every time I leave da room he is hitting on her. I find him to be friendly in front of your face then back stabs ya behind your back.

Second Nom: Aurbegine

Aubergine or however ya spell that Big Bro. She gets on my nerves like there is no tomorrow. A wanna be little girl with all her inheritance that can't find her way to the bathroom even if it meant peeing on da floor. Take those ghosts and spirits and get out of da house. I am tired of waking up to find her under my bed gigglin like the little wanna be she is. She needs someone to take her aside and give her a spankin' on the arse if ya ask me. Then she is hitting on Megan who has no idea and is just being friendly to her. Talk about a put on personality.

Charles Kingsfield

Miss Aubergine because she looks like she put her make up on in the dark and her Gothic Coco the Clown look reminds me of Mrs Kingsfield before she puts her makeup on.

Miss Shannon because she accused me to steeling pink champagne when I was saving it for everyone to have with dinner the next day. My fellow housemates drink so much I fear the Big Brother doctor will find traces of blood in their alcohol stream so my holding back a couple of bottles was necessary.

Laquisha Tramell

My first nomination is Aubergine. I thought the comment she made to me, which I don't even want to repeat, was too much. I mean I don't mind a bit of flirting obviously, but what she said was too crude and full on. I don't even know the girl. Where does she get off speaking to me like that? Also all her talk about ouija boards and such....I mean, each to their own and all that, but if you ask me that's the devils work. I don't wanna be around none of that shit.

My second nomination is Barbie. This hasn't been an easy decision. She's a lovely girl and everything but I just can't seem to connect with her. She seems to be on another planet. I dont think she even knows what's goin on half the time. Also, one day I made plans to meet Chad in the garden, and as soon as I said I was going there she followed me there and then hung around for ages. I don't get it. She needs to mind her own business.

Shannon

My first nomination is for Barbie.

She was in our group during the task and didn't offer any help apart from suggesting one actor. I can understand that not everyone can contribute in the same way, but she didn't even offer to assist and assumed others would do all the work.

My second nomination is Titan.

For the same reasons as above. If I was put with either of these housemates for a future task then I would panic.

Megan

1. My first nomination goes to Titan because he is very negative, and doesn't seem to want to try to get along with anyone.

2. My second choice is Laquisha Tramell mainly she is like the female version of Titan, and I haven't bonded with her at all. She does talk to people but really only with the ones she likes, and to tell you the truth she makes me nervous, I wouldn't want to get on her bad side.

Aris

1. Shannon

Because she's very lazy and behaves like a spoilt princess and she treats us as if we're all there just to entertain her. And she stays in the shower much longer than the other housemates and I think that's very selfish.

2. Charles

Yesterday, our "gentle" and "dignified" professor, threw a tantrum like you wouldn't believe, and all because of a tiny misunderstanding. It was quite shocking to see his true colours. He's a loose cannon. Away with him.

Christian (Not included)

My first nomination is Titan. He goes out of his way to annoy people and he made a comment about me being desperate which I didn't appreciate. He's never actually spoken to me so doesn't know anything about me. I find him rude, unfriendly and arrogant. I think the house would be a nicer place to live without him in it.

I feel bad about nominating him because I actually really like him, but my second nomination is Charles. He's a fascinating man and I'd like to get to know him better, but he also seems to have quite a nasty temper. He flipped out for not being invited to the party and then had a go at Laquisha who was only trying to be nice and explain things to him. I thought it was really uncalled for.

Christian = 1

Aubergine - 3 +5 for no nomination = 8

Shannon = 2

Barbie = 2 +5 for no nomination = 7

Titan = 2

Laquisha = 1

Charles = 1

The housemates facing eviction this week are

Aubergine

She gets on my nerves like there is no tomorrow.

Then she is hitting on Megan who has no idea and is just being friendly to her.

she looks like she put her make up on in the dark

I don't mind a bit of flirting obviously, but what she said was too crude and full on.

Barbie

She seems to be on another planet.

She needs to mind her own business.

she didn't even offer to assist and assumed others would do all the work.

I dont think she even knows what's goin on half the time.

Big Brother

Watching You
LV

Reaction score
Nominations Week Two

Megan Rose

1. Laquisha Tramell

I have not bonded with her. She doesn't clean up she always has a excuse why she can't. I don't find she tries to get to know some people in the house. She is to focused on the men.

2. Christian

I have not talked to him much. I have to vote for him because I feel like he has got along with others, but we barely say a few words to each other. It could be my fault too but I have bonded with the others, so I have to pick Christian.

Chad

1. Aris:

I sure wish that kid would shower cause he smells so bad. He is another one that doesn't lift a finger to do a thing around the house. One minute he is ok and the next he is on some kind of weird trip yelling and screaming. He can't handle drinking and should be kept away from all alcohol and maybe checked to see what kind of drugs he is on. I think the kid needs some therapy Big Bro and this house is not the place for him.

2. Laquisha:

Talk about drama queen. She sure knows how to get the whole house riled up. All she does is go on and on about her jewelry. Well I guess she shouldn't have brought such expensive crap in the house. She is another one that won't do a thing around the house. Did ya see her nails? Man she can't break a nail. She ain't all there Big Bro. Something is just not right about her. I think it's time for her to go home and back to wherever she came from.

I don't think she is as richy rich as she says. She's kind of scary.

Charles Kingsfield

1. Mr Chad

Because he falsely accused me of being interested in Miss Tramell but it was just an excuse so he could pursue different totty in the house. He also has never made or even offered me a cup of tea even though I cook dinner for him every day and he makes tea for others.

2. Miss Laquisha Tramell

Because she doesn't really do much around the house except flirt with the men in here. She constantly loses her jewellery which sometimes seems just to be an attempt to gain attention, she expects everyone to stop whatever they are doing to help her look for them and invariably they are found where she left them.

Shannon

1. Charles.

I'm nominating Charles because he left his scummy underwear on the floor and I found it gross.

2. Barbie

I'm nominating Barbie because we're here to have fun and she's always cleaning.

Aris

1. Chad.

Suddenly he's "changed his tune", and starts attacking housemates right, left and centre. His rant against Charles, for no reason whatsoever, is simply inexcusable. Maybe he's back on steroids?

2. Charles Kingsfield.

Because it's very obvious to me that he started that lame Cookery Class for sympathy points. I'm sure he's planned to brown-nose his way to the finale, and it makes me sick.

Laquisha

1. Barbie.

Due to her own stupidity she showed her hand last week when she posted her nominations in the wrong place. So it's pretty clear she wants me out. Apparently I'm full of myself! How dare she say that about me! I'm probably the most fabulous person in here. Also I find her sudden penchant for cleaning the minute she was saved from eviction more than suspicious. It doesn't wash with me shall we say.

2. Chad.

Unfortunately, despite all his talk about respecting "da ladies" he has treated me like shit and proven himself to be a coward and a love rat. His sudden and fake feelings for Shannon are nothing more than a change in strategy. Clearly he is jealous of all the screen time I'm getting all on my own, and he feels the need to attach himself to someone and attempt a showmance to get some of his own. Shannon is too good for him and he will use her like he used me. You've reached your expiration date Chad. It's time to go.

Barbie

1. Laquisha

2. Chad

we don't need All this drama from these two

Christian (Not included)

1. Aris.

I never know where I stand with him. Sometimes I think he nice and he is my friend then other times he's a real asshole with me. I think he might be Bi-polar. Also Laquisha was quite upset today and he was being really nasty to her for no reason. It's uncalled for. He's not a gentleman and his attitude stinks.

2. Chad.

This is a weird one cause we are good friends, or at least I thought we were. But in the last couple of days I've seen a different side to him and I'm just not sure I can trust him. I'm starting to think he's a real player and not in a good way. I hope I'm wrong, and maybe this place is just making me paranoid. I want to believe he's got my back but I just can't be sure at the moment.

Laquisha = 4

Christian = 1

Aris = 1

Chad = 4

Charles = 2

Barbie = 2 +2 for no reasons = 4

Laquisha

She constantly loses her jewellery which sometimes seems just to be an attempt to gain attention,

She doesn't really do much around the house except flirt with the men in here

All she does is go on and on about her jewelry. Well I guess she shouldn't have brought such expensive crap in the house.

She is too focused on the men.

Something is just not right about her.

Chad

Suddenly he's "changed his tune", and starts attacking housemates right, left and centre.

Shannon is too good for him.

It was just an excuse so he could pursue different totty in the house.

I want to believe he's got my back but I just can't be sure at the moment.

But in the last couple of days I've seen a different side to him

He also has never made or even offered me a cup of tea

His sudden and fake feelings for Shannon are nothing more than a change in strategy

His rant against Charles, for no reason whatsoever, is simply inexcusable.

Maybe he's back on steroids?

You've reached your expiration date Chad. It's time to go.

Barbie

It’s pretty clear she wants me out.

I'm nominating Barbie because we're here to have fun and she's always cleaning.

I find her sudden penchant for cleaning the minute she was saved from eviction more than suspicious.

How dare she say that about me!

Big Brother

Watching You
LV

Reaction score
Nominations Week Three

Charles

1. Miss Barbie

Very disappointed that she couldn't be bothered to even try to write a poem for the last task and took the easy option of cheating with one she found on the internet. I wouldn't tolerate one of my students cheating in this way and they would be out of my class as soon as they were discovered. I think the same should apply in the Big Brother house.

2. Miss Shannon –

Her constant whinging about her picking the wrong guys is getting tedious now. Maybe it's time for her to leave so she can have a wider choice of men.

Shannon

1. Aris

He hasn’t liked me from day one.

2. Charles

He has a superior attitude.

Megan

1. Laquisha

She is so rude, and I personally want anyone but her to win. She loves to get under people's skin, and I hate myself for letting her get to me.

2. Aris

Because I don't trust him. He is sneaky, and I have not bonded with him at all.

Aris

1. Charles

It's no secret to me that his affection for Shannon is more than a little friendly, and the way he swoons over her and follows her around makes me taste the vomit in my mouth.

2. Barbie

Lord knows why we have allowed you to stay in the house for such a long time. You fail every task and serve google images for desert, you are faker than the fake housemate..

Laquisha

1. Megan Rose.

The poem she wrote for me was supposed to be a love poem but it was seething with resentment. I don't think she's as nice as she makes out to be and I don't think she deserves a place in the final. She has been quite catty with me in the BB Awards thread for no reason whatsoever. I find her quite dull.

2. Charles.

This is a bit of a tactical one because really I'm voting for him because I see him as my biggest threat. I don't have anything against the man but I do think he desperately wants to win. I think all that cooking is a way to ingratiate himself with the other housemates and to make himself indispensable. However all the whining he then does about washing up makes me think he actually resents doing things for the other housemates.

Barbie

1. Laquisha

Because she never helps with the chores she always seems to have her nails done

2. Shannon

Because she seems to be kissing laquisha butt for some resonw

Barbie = 2

Shannon = 2

Aris = 2

Charles = 3

Laquisha = 2

Megan = 1

@Aris Totallos

“I don't trust him”

“He hasn’t liked me from day one”

“He is sneaky”

@Barbie

“She couldn't be bothered to even try to write a poem”

“Lord knows why we have allowed you to stay in the house for such a long time”

“You fail every task and serve google images for desert, you are faker than the fake housemate”

“Took the easy option of cheating with one she found on the internet”

@Charles Kingsfield

“He has a superior attitude”

“The way he swoons over her and follows her around makes me taste the vomit in my mouth”

“All that cooking is a way to ingratiate himself with the other housemates and to make himself indispensable”

“Makes me think he actually resents doing things for the other housemates”

@Laquisha Tramell

“She is so rude, and I personally want anyone but her to win

“Because she never helps with the chores”

“She loves to get under people's skin, and I hate myself for letting her get to me”

“She always seems to have her nails done”

@Shannon

“Her constant whinging about her picking the wrong guys is getting tedious now.”

“She seems to be kissing Laquisha butt for some reason”

“Maybe it's time for her to leave so she can have a wider choice of men.”

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Interesting but it's all ancient history now. I don't take any of the negative comments about me seriously as it only a game and you have to nominate someone.

Everyone in the final has done it the old fashioned way, they've earned it!

I totally agree Charles. I don't take any of it personally either and we all made to the end despite the noms anyway. This is just BB trying to stir up trouble.

Well done everyone! You all played the game well.

Aris Totallos

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
I think the kid needs some therapy Big Bro and this house is not the place for him.
And look what happened to him: he walked out of the house while singing Bizarre songs, as if he were in some kind of trance.
and I have not bonded with him at all
I really enjoyed our late night poker games, but now I think you were angry because you never won:p

The poem she wrote for me was supposed to be a love poem but it was seething with resentment
:giggle:

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Voting is hard but I voted how I felt at the moment. I'm happy the game is almost over, and I wish everyone all the best in the future.

As far as the poem goes, I don't read poems, and I don't write poems. I'm sorry I did the best I could.

Miss Rose, don't apologize, you did nothing wrong. You were asked to write a poem and you were asked to nominate. Own it and be proud of it, that's what the game is all about.

Megan Rose

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Miss Rose, don't apologize, you did nothing wrong. You were asked to write a poem and you were asked to nominate. Own it and be proud of it, that's what the game is all about.

I know I am proud I made it this far. I don't stand out like the rest of you but I don't really regret playing the game how I did. @Charles Kingsfield