Number 96 - Reunion 2007

Mel O'Drama

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
I enjoyed revisiting this. Hadn't seen it since some years ago now. These Where Are They Now shows always feel like they aren't long enough to justify the trouble of getting the cast together. There's usually just time for a token memory from each person present. I'd like to see it go deeper and see them interact in a different way. But I think they did well with the time they had.

As I watched I found myself wondering if Pat and Bunney weren't there because of the on-set factions and feuds, but then I remembered they'd both died long before 2007.

It's especially lovely to see Sheila Kennelly in an interview situation. And I like that she's now able to make light of her attempts to disguise herself and distance herself from the series while she was in it.

I couldn't help observing that Chard Hayward, once in the spotlight, took all of ten seconds to casually drop in that he "obviously wasn't gay". So I guess he was no more secure by this point than he was when he asked the producers for Dudley to start dating women.

Mel O'Drama

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Oh, and Chantal Contouri is basically the Australian Mary Crosby, isn't she?