Peter De Vilbis appreciation thread (zero trollerance)

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Berger is a horrible actor and a terrible person with absolytly NO style at all. He just looked ok as a young man, but this only thing he had vanished VERY quickly, he had nothing more to offer. And Dynasty is NOT the "Rocky Horror Picture Show". That's all i can say on this "topic".

Last edited:

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's the slime factor, his reptilian repulsiveness. It's bad, but it could have been good had the show known what to do with it.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
I think I need to look up the definition of the word "appreciation'' again.

Well if you go that route to open an "Onion ice cream appreciation thread", you'd surely expect some "eeeeeeww"s. I would. And even HE would. ;)

Last edited:

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well if you go that route to open an "Onion ice cream appreciation thread", you'd surely expect some "eeeeeeww"s.
No, I'd expect appreciative comments from people who like onion ice cream, or no comments at all.
That's the point of an appreciation thread.
There's nothing wrong with some discussion, but you can post "Hate-PDV" comments in any other thread, just not this one:)

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
I love Peter de Vilbis, especially the name. It sounded like what he turned out to be: a big piece of sleaze and euro-trash, and a nasty viper. The problem with him is that he was too realistic, so much more for such a kitsch show like "Dynasty". The things he did, everybody did (and still does) in Hollywood...If he had been revealed as a psycho, Knots-style, or an alien who did the first "encounter" with Fallon that season, we all would be loving him to death. But we don´t, because he was just a "meh" nasty little beech who messed up with our fav Dy-lady (Fallon). I´m sure that Willie will be able to see that this post actually wants to fit into the "appreciation" label...

FakeDynasty needs him to guest star in its second season... (click below at your own risk...)

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The problem with him is that he was too realistic, so much more for such a kitsch show like "Dynasty"
But if he could un-kitsch it, even if it's just a little bit, then he isn't the problem.
If he had been revealed as a psycho
Oh...no, there's too many of them.

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It was the "zero trollerance" that got us thinking deep down you meant something more complex than an appreciation thread. :D

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
This thread is a hate crime.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I think Helmut Berger brought something "typical" to his role in almost the same way Joan Collins did with Alexis. Not equally entertaining or successful, but something that just makes sense.
When I think of a Euro-"superior", once-so-beautiful now bored-out-of-his-head scoundrel, I think of Peter De Vilbis.
A fabulous name that used to open doors when he was still part of The Family.
Yes, yes, yes! It had to be him.

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
I wonder what la Collins would think of that!! Especially the ending!!

About Ms. la Berger, I thought he couldn´t get any lower, till now... :fp:

Last edited: