Pick your quarantined house/family! Soaps edition

Gold Canyon 340

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Click on the picture
So, who are you choosing? Options are 1 - 6
Rules... you can't pick and choose members of the family to jettison or include... pick a season of a show, whoever lived in that house in that particular season, you are stuck with :) Please tell us why you choose the way you do! Let's all have some fun together in this crazy time of quarantine!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 11.17.27 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 11.17.27 AM.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 80

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I answered to that in the Dynasty threads. But yes, #6 is the best :
Huge mansion, lots of room, a gym, a library, great staff to prepare meals, swimming pool, horses, lilly ponds, giant garden to make long walks. And for me, a bit of Jeff please. I always had a soft spot for that jerk.

Sorry Val, I can't live with you. Your constant whining would make me go full Jill Bennett on you.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I have to abstain from voting since I much preferred my stint in the Avery/Williams house, which wasn't on the ballot. :innocent:

Last edited:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'd live with Abby and we'd spend all day bitching about what a horrible person Val is while also plotting for the latest money-grab in the dire economy that'll follow.

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
2-The residents of Val's house changed from time to time but I'd avoid the Joshua and Cathy years.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I mean who's gonna pick Southfork where would you sleep the garage?
I cant decide between the Carrington mansion and Alexis' penthouse. It would be season 1 at the Carrington mansion and there was a lot of tension then. I guess I could just pick a room there and slide my menu choices under the door to Joseph and it would be sweet. Massive luxury room. Hilda's finest cuisine. Freshly arranged roses from Krystle every morning. And if there was a thunder storm maybe I could climb into Steven's bed?

On the other hand if I was at the penthouse it would be season 3 and Mark would be coming and going in his short shorts and Adam would also be there on and off. Alexis would have just come into her money and be splashing the cash. I really can't decide. I need more time.

Last edited:

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Karen's place, because I'd like to have a good conversation every now and then.
Alexis would have just come into her money and be splashing the cash
Yeah, but the greedy guts wouldn't share her meals with you - except for the cheap caviar and burnt champagne. Thanks but no thanks!
On the other hand, she's one of the few characters who'd allow me to smoke. And you can spy on Dex when he's being very….dexy.

Jimmy Todd

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This is a hard one. I could live with the Mackenzie's or Dynasty season 1 mansion. Hmmm. I could be with Mack and Karen and have company or be in a mansion with beautuful gardens and as ll the luxuries of the outside world.
Whichever I chose, I'd have moments of regret. Mack would start yelling or Karen would give one speech too many. Can you imagine living with Karen in the age of Trump? You'd never hear the end of her frustrations, anger, etc., with him. Still, they're awfully nice people...

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I picked #5 -It would be cool hanging out with the Ewing’s. Life would never be boring.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, if I had to choose between Val's house and Karen's house, I'd pick Val's, mostly because Lilimae would make sure I got my fill of good Southern cooking.

But on further reflection, maybe the Falcon Crest mansion would be the best fit for me. Hanging out with Emma would be fun, and of course Angela and I would have a ball coming up with sarcastic putdowns to toss at everyone in town.

Last edited:

Julia's Gun

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
But on further reflection, maybe the Falcon Crest mansion would be the best fit for me. Hanging out with Emma would be fun, and of course Angela and I would have a ball coming up with sarcastic putdowns to toss at everyone in town.

It's the Falcon Crest mansion for me too. Direct access to all their finest Cabernet with Chao-Li on hand to serve, Lance to sleep with, Emma to play with, and Julia... Well, you could have fun dodging the bullets.