"POOR VAL" - a thread dedicated to chronicling all those moments Val's life sucked

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Also, her coffee was terrible.

Jimmy Todd

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Poor Val has a breakdown, which brings put her "inner Abby." She vamps herself up, goes to a bar to chase men, and ends up being beaten up by an angry wife. Total humiliation. Poor Val.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I really liked Jill,. And even if Val was necessary in the many character's dynamic, I always found her terribly annoying. Am I a terrible person?

By the way, I was (really) looking for JVA photos of her when she was young. And I didn't find much, except maybe some hieroglyphs and black & white pictures. Is that normal ?

Last edited:

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Everyone's hearts (well, all but @tommie 's) went out to Val when she discovered Gary had been cheating on her. How quickly and easily we forget that Solid Old Ben also managed to put his boots under another bed. Even worse, he stepped out on Val not with the horny next-door neighbor or some random hausfrau from down the block, but Val's very own sister-in-law--who lived in her house and babysat her screamin' brat kids.

That's gratitude for ya!

Billy Nolan

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"Valene wait! I didn't mean it! You make the coffee just as well as all the other women in the neighborhood!"

collagevalscoffee.jpg