Awards
I never realised that Priscilla Pointer was Amy Irving's mother

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not familiar with the name, but I see Amy Irving was briefly married to Steven Spielberg before rinsing him for $110m in a divorce settlement. So that means Priscilla was Spielberg's mother-in-law.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
Yes, she is :) They also appeared in 'Carrie' together as mother and daughter :)

See them here at 02:33

Chris2

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wonder how old that picture is.

Priscilla Pointer is still alive - 96 years old. That picture looks at least 15 years old.

James from London

International Treasure
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Spielberg's mother-in-law

Bing Crosby's daughter, Marlon Brando's sister, Elvis Presley's ex-wife, George Clooney's ex-wife, David Soul's ex-wife, Ryan O'Neal's ex-wife, Farrah Fawcett's ex-husband, Ida Lupino's ex-husband, Jennifer Aniston's future ex-husband, Angelina Jolie's future ex-husband, Jon Voight's future ex-son-in-law, Michael Jackson's future ex-mother-in-law, Nicolas Cage's future ex-mother-in-law ...

Last edited:

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Bing Crosby's daughter, Marlon Brando's sister, Elvis Presley's ex-wife, George Clooney's ex-wife, David Soul's ex-wife, Ryan O'Neal's ex-wife, Farrah Fawcett's ex-husband, Ida Lupino's ex-husband, Jennifer Aniston's future ex-husband, Angelina Jolie's future ex-husband, Jon Voight's future ex-son-in-law, Michael Jackson's future ex-mother-in-law, Nicolas Cage's future ex-mother-in-law ...

My first thought: it's a wonder she found time to act.

Then I realised that these weren't all Priscilla. You can imagine the disappointment.

James from London

International Treasure
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards

... Elizabeth Taylor's son, Richard Burton's ex-stepson, Carrie Fisher's ex-stepbrother ...

Clubsoda

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's a shame they got rid of Priscilla when they did.

A Ellie/Rebecca/Clayton love triangle would've been good.

Would've loved to see Rebecca's reaction to Katherine breaking up Pam's marriage aswell. Would she have helped or disowned her? Ahhhh

Jimmy Todd

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Talia Shire was on Dallas?

James from London

International Treasure
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards

James from London

International Treasure
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards

James from London

International Treasure
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards

James from London

International Treasure
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well, Colleen Camp was in The Seduction which starred Morgan Fairchild, one if the Jennas, so theres is that connection.:)

And she was one of the Kristins!

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sad Rebecca died, but she had to for Katherine to hate Cliff and Pam (which I agreed with Katherine, actually).