Prisoner CBH Prisoner Cell Block H

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Episode 57

I didn’t like the woman who Karen lived with, but I’m not sure if moving in with Melinda is any better.

New inmate Toni McNally could be in for a treat, her reaction to Vera implying she might have fleas was brilliant. :floor:

The receptionist is asking Vera for a drink to celebrate her birthday and we see the nicer side of Vera as she accepts the invitation.

Doc is telling Leila that her son is probably ill because he’s missing his father and all he needs is more contact with his father. Interesting… :fp:

Loving Toni’s visitor giving her cigarettes and booze.

LMAO at Lizzie asking if she can hold the miniature whiskey Toni has. :giddy:

The witness who can put Toni away is kinda panicking then, when someone comes looking for her she does a runner. Talk about walking towards that white light.

Episode 58

New episode, new top dog. :jumping:

Toni is doing a fascinating job in turning the inmates into her ‘staff’ as she continues to hold the top dog position. Not sure what anyone would say to her closet having its own chain, surely the officers will see this.

That was quick! Fletch spots the chain and brings Vera into this little mystery.

Well, now it looks like they have all the goodies, which makes me wonder what the point of all this will be.

Fletch is asking Vera out for a drink, this could be interesting. Now he wants to take her out to dinner. It will all end in tears, you mark my words.

Well, blow me! He kissed her. I have no memory of this.

:d1:

Oh dear, Leila wants to give the marriage another go, poor Vera.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This is turning out to be a cracker of a comedy with Tinkerbell now thinking she has talked Erica into allowing Karen & Lynn back onto their release programs
This was such a funny episode and I found myself laughing out loud a few times. And the final of the 3 coincidences when Bea said next thing you know she'll be getting let out and then Tinkerbell is notified of her release. Brilliant.
Episode 46
I'm up to episode 46. Damn, this was a good episode. So much going on. I think they have handled Doreen's deterioration really well. It hasn't been one thing but a series of events that have tipped her over the edge. For a character that on the face of it is pretty simple she's pretty complex. Unfortunately I didn't have episode 45 so I didn't see her session with Clements, I only heard her talk about it in this episode. What little I did see of him I didn't like much.

I'm really enjoying the character of Fletcher. He's brought a new edge to the show since his arrival. He's cold and strict yet we are seeing a softer side to him with Edith and also with his family. He has his demons which adds a bit of mystery to his character and his PTSD makes him somewhat unpredictable. And we still don't know what Joyce's husband knew about him from Pentridge. Did he have some kind of breakdown and go ballistic? Is he likely to do that again?

The story of Joyce and he money has had some interesting twists so I'm curious to see how that plays out.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Episode 59

I’m loving Toni winding up the officers and letting Meg & Vera know that she organised Jim’s holiday leave. Vera is onto something when she accuses Erica of letting Toni get away with everything, but what? :think:

It’s good to see the old Doreen back.

The girls getting high was hilarious, Lizzie reckons Dor’ ought to send Lynn Warner a leaf from the garden. :llooll:

New character Angela Jeffries speaks to Karen about the half-way house, it’s getting a few mentions lately, I wonder when it will actually happen.

As annoying and frustrating Vera can be, I’m with her over the concern about Erica and McNally.

Vera was on to something with Erica and now Erica is handing in her notice. :oops:

Vera turning to an inmate (Monnie) to help her deal with Toni is something very familiar to a future officer who often wore black leather gloves.

Meg & Erica are chatting away when there is a knock on the door. Someone has slipped a note under the door to the shock of both Meg and Erica, oddly though, they never opened the door to see who it was.

Episode 60

McNally is trying to pin the latest cockup on Monnie, hopefully, Lizzie will soon cotton on.

Karen’s story isn’t exciting to me, nor is Angela Jefferies.

LOL at Martha suggesting they kill Monnie. :floor:

Silly, silly Monnie falling for Martha’s taunts just as she’s close to getting out.

Looks like they found the witness.

Lizzie and her veg soup “For what I’m about to receive, may the good Lord protect me” :llooll:

Back to Martha framing Monnie and a few home truths for Vera “you dirty rotten slimy bitch screw”. :lol:

Thankfully, Meg jumps in to confirm it was a setup and eventually Monnie is released.

Martha gets a visit from one of McNally’s men, not that she’s aware of who he is or why he’s there.

I don’t think Greg liked the idea that Karen’s friend Angela is gay.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Episode 61

So, Greg wants back into Wentworth. Could this have anything to do with Karen’s gay friend?

Lizzie is catching on to McNally and looking forward to Bea coming back. Me too, I wonder what she will think of McNally?

What a disappointment with Bea saying she is looking after number one, with no interest in taking the top dog position back. :ms:

Do I detect a hint of Bea wanting to put McNally in her place? I hope so.

Would you Adam and Eve it? Mum is back and granddaughter Judy too. I wonder if her daughter Madge Ramsay will return. At this rate, we might even see an appearance from Harold Bishop.

Ted Douglas managed to talk Erica out of her resignation, instead, she will take a 3 week holiday to think about it. Funny, part of her reasons for resigning are that the department gave Fletch a holiday when she insists, she is noticeably short-staffed.

I’m warming to McNally and Bea joining together, especially if it gets a great reaction from Vera.

The ending was haunting with the witness looking down at her own grave.

Episode62

These goons working for McNally let a feeble young woman escape from their clutches, with her hands tied together behind her back.

Now that Bea knows about McNally bringing in drugs, she’s up for dealing with her and I’m up for some great drama. The calm before the storm indeed. :jb:

The dinner party, or whatever it was had some great icy moment where Karen was angry with Greg, while Greg was concerned with Karen’s gay friend and Meg not knowing what to make of it all. I swear it could have been the build-up to a whodunit.

There’s a lot of coughing going on, well, I say a lot, it’s just mum and Lizzie, but it got me wondering if one of them is about to pop it.

Oh FFS! Greg will try anything to get Karen away from Angela.

And there we have it, mum has collapsed!

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Episode 63

No… NO!!!!! :noway:

Meg finds Mum collapsed on the floor, she’s no nurse so doesn’t know what to do. Hey, here’s a thought, why not ring 000 for the ambulance, oh hell no, she has a better idea, why not ring Wentworth detention centre and hope that Greg is in the reception area, so he gets to the phone real quick.

Still, I suppose it reveals Meg’s visit to Vera.

Someone has come to visit McNally. She’s called Roslyn Coulson, she is the daughter of the woman McNally murdered. Brilliant twist!

Played by Sigrid Thornton, she had a starring role in the current series WENTWORTH portraying the character of Sonia Stevens.

Oh dear, Doreen has dropped Meg in it by letting Erica know that Meg has been visiting an ex-prisoner Mum.

We’re going to see what Wentworth runs like with Fletch as the governor, not good news for Doreen who seems to become more and more obsessed with Erica, turning up in all various places.

McNally is saying her goodbyes believing she will get off from the murder charge, not good news for Martha. Nor was it great news for Ros Coulson.

Fletcher’s first action is to move the prisoners to different rooms and then when they are settled, he will move them again. I’m already excited about this.

I love Meg running to Erica to report the changes in Wentworth.

Haha!! Bea grabs Vera’s keys and takes control of her part of the wing. Even funnier is when the officers go to use the fire extinguishers and find them empty. Funny, but bloody scary too.

Fletcher gives in, but surely this isn’t the end, I don’t think he will let them get away with it.

Oh, I like it, he’s removed everything from their recreation room.

“You Bastard!”

McNally is found innocent!

Not that it matters, Ros Coulson shot her dead!

Episode 64

Oh, she’s not dead, McNally I mean, just in case you dropped off.

Not much happening in this episode, well, not much to write about. You could say Fletch turning the place into military prison was a highlight. That and McNally dying.

The halfway house is almost ready, and it looks like Karen will be the one to run it.

Someone beat Martha, who was about to beat up Ros. Vera tries to figure out what happened and calls Ros a liar, to which Lizzie shouts out that Ros is not a liar because she was brought up by the penguins, the holy penguins.