• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Hello everybody! I hope you´re having a great weekend!

I have just uploaded the new cliffhanger-themed banner for my site. Let´s see if you can find out how many cliffhangers have been included, and what show they belong to. A few minor soaps and the current ones are in too. Just a way to occupy 15 minutes in a rainy evening like the one we´re having in Barcelona... :embarrassed:

Here is my new banner:
www.supersoaps.org

Miss Piggy says you don´t have to search for her...this time. :spinning:

Those of you who guess (also) the line the character/s is/are saying in that pic, will have a special "Dallas"-themed giveaway (to receive with no charges!).

K

Karin Schill

Well that's quite a collection of photos you've got there Toni.
- Sue Ellen shots JR in the 1988 Cliffhanger after he's thrown Nick Pearce over the balcony.
- Bobby dies at the hospital in Swan Song 1985 Cliffhanger.
- Who Shot JR! 1980's cliffhanger "A House Divided" first broadcast march 21st 1980.
- Bobby is shot in the 1984 Dallas Cliffhanger.
- The Southfork fire, JR falls upstairs trying to save Sue Ellen in the Dallas 1983 Cliffhanger.
- Pam crashes her car in the Dallas 1987 Cliffhanger.
- Bobby returns in the shower in the Dallas 1986 Cliffhanger.
- Alexis walks into court in Dynasty season one cliffhanger.
- Alexis & Krystle in the burning cabin
- The Moldavian Masacre in Dynasty
- Sable shows up at the airport and have Jason arrested in the Colbys season one cliffhanger.
- Fallon sees a spaceship in the colby's series finale.
- Blake is shot in the Dynasty Series final in 1989.
- Blake tries to strangle Alexis for taking over the mansion in Dynasty cliffhanger.
- Matthew Blaisdel returns at the end of Adam's wedding to Dana and holds the family hostaged in Dynasty.
- Val leaves Gary in Knots Landing
- Gary is in prison for Ciji's murdered
- Val sees her babies for the first time after the kidnapping. "They want to take the babies" a woman screams and the man drives away. Val looks after him.
- Abby is kidnapped in Knots Cliffhanger and manage to have a hair cut until next season while in the car! lol
- JR's eyebrows when he sits at Sue Ellen's bedside in the first Dallas cliffhanger when John Ross is born prematurely and Sue Ellen's life hangs in the balance.
- Cliff finds a murderd Kristin in the pool in the Dallas season 1981 Cliffhanger.
- Sid's car crashes in Knots Landing Cliffhanger.
- Lucious Lyon is imprisoned in the first Empire season one cliffhanger.

How's that for trying. By the way it's raining here in Sweden too tonight! ;)

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Well that's quite a collection of photos you've got there Toni.
- Sue Ellen shots JR in the 1988 Cliffhanger after he's thrown Nick Pearce over the balcony.
- Bobby dies at the hospital in Swan Song 1985 Cliffhanger.
- Who Shot JR! 1980's cliffhanger "A House Divided" first broadcast march 21st 1980.
- Bobby is shot in the 1984 Dallas Cliffhanger.
- The Southfork fire, JR falls upstairs trying to save Sue Ellen in the Dallas 1983 Cliffhanger.
- Pam crashes her car in the Dallas 1987 Cliffhanger.
- Bobby returns in the shower in the Dallas 1986 Cliffhanger.
- Alexis walks into court in Dynasty season one cliffhanger.
- Alexis & Krystle in the burning cabin
- The Moldavian Masacre in Dynasty
- Sable shows up at the airport and have Jason arrested in the Colbys season one cliffhanger.
- Fallon sees a spaceship in the colby's series finale.
- Blake is shot in the Dynasty Series final in 1989.
- Blake tries to strangle Alexis for taking over the mansion in Dynasty cliffhanger.
- Matthew Blaisdel returns at the end of Adam's wedding to Dana and holds the family hostaged in Dynasty.
- Val leaves Gary in Knots Landing
- Gary is in prison for Ciji's murdered
- Val sees her babies for the first time after the kidnapping. "They want to take the babies" a woman screams and the man drives away. Val looks after him.
- Abby is kidnapped in Knots Cliffhanger and manage to have a hair cut until next season while in the car! lol
- JR's eyebrows when he sits at Sue Ellen's bedside in the first Dallas cliffhanger when John Ross is born prematurely and Sue Ellen's life hangs in the balance.
- Cliff finds a murderd Kristin in the pool in the Dallas season 1981 Cliffhanger.
- Sid's car crashes in Knots Landing Cliffhanger.
- Lucious Lyon is imprisoned in the first Empire season one cliffhanger.

How's that for trying. By the way it's raining here in Sweden too tonight! ;)

Wow I´m impressed Karin! (I didn´t notice that the eyebrows were so visible!) I don´t know if your answer maybe be outdone by others but you are up there in the podium already, so to say...By chance, did you find anything related to "Revenge" or "Melrose Place"...or even "Flamingo Road"?

:fantastic: :girl:

K

Karin Schill

Wow I´m impressed Karin! (I didn´t notice that the eyebrows were so visible!) I don´t know if your answer maybe be outdone by others but you are up there in the podium already, so to say...By chance, did you find anything related to "Revenge" or "Melrose Place"...or even "Flamingo Road"?

:fantastic: :girl:

Yes I saw a photo of Kimberly from Melrose Place but it's been so many years since I watched that show that I don't remember much from it. Same thing with Falcon Crest. I recognize the characters like Angela but I don't remember the Cliffhanger.
Maggie and the baby, was that when Chase drowned after saving their son by the way?

I've never watched Revenge or Flamingo Road so I wouldn't know them.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
You put so much work into your site @Toni

I basically guessed some of the ones Karin listed but she got so many more right than me. I'm glad your posting your stuff back on the this site too. ❤️