Rashid Ahmed is Dead

Tony

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear that John Saxon has died at the age of 83. He gave an amusing and flamoyant turn as Rashid Ahmed in Seasons 2, 4 and 5 and should have been kept as a recurring character to cause problems for the Carringtons.

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
Reaction score
Sad to hear that John Saxon has died at the age of 83. He gave an amusing and flamoyant turn as Rashid Ahmed in Seasons 2, 4 and 5 and should have been kept as a recurring character to cause problems for the Carringtons.
His dastardly deeds caused him to take up an alias and he actually led a double life somewhere in Napa Valley...

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
He was such a wasted opportunity for the show. He seemed far more suited as an international man of mystery than anyone else on the show!

thomaswak

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
Reaction score
I'll take him over Peter De Vilbis 100000000 times.

Oh, when I think about it... Peter Devil Bis(exual?)...
Lady Ashley (returning to ashes...)
Luke Fuller (Sure, he was more full with Steven inside)

Those nasty writers... (Or it's simply being a perv again)

Anyway, my respect to John Saxon, and my thoughts to his loved ones.

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
Reaction score
He was such a wasted opportunity for the show. He seemed far more suited as an international man of mystery than anyone else on the show!
I was with the idea of Blake's actions (inadvertently) leading to the death of a man and causing a rift between Blake and Krystle. I just don't think it had to be him. It could have been one of his associates.

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
I was with the idea of Blake's actions (inadvertently) leading to the death of a man and causing a rift between Blake and Krystle. I just don't think it had to be him. It could have been one of his associates.
Or the Devil Bus.