• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Rewatching Season Two (dvd)

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
well i just got done watching John Ewing the 3rd part one and it's a solid 10/10 it's easily one of the best finales the show's ever done. we all know that when JR was shot that is by far the best the show has ever done by this is a good one. anyways, i hadn't noticed that was Peter Horton as Lucy's drug dealer. but what i love is though i wasn't paying attention at all until the previous on.... when Lucy drinks from a can of pop it's Pepi with the label taped over it! anyways, i loved loved loved Miss Ellie going off on JR and his ways, she's right she called him out on his stunts and she's 100% i know it makes good television but i think Sue Ellen is right JR did drive her into becoming an alcoholic.

what's really funny that i'm sure others have noticed is why is it that only Sue Ellen has a drinking problem when lord knows how many scenes the other characters are shown drinking a lot of booze. or is this just me? no i doubt it anyways, it's also a really nice story arc that is finishing up with Lucy on the pills of trying to get over Kit i applaud the writers for keeping trying to get over it instead of her being find for the rest of the season like some shows seem to do well onto part 2

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
well season 2 is now done as i just got done watching John Ewing the 3rd. and it's a damn good finale too 10/10. 1stly Lucy it's funny how in part 1 she's a wreck and than in part 2 she's all of a sudden okay and not on drugs. in real life we all know that's not the case at all. than we have Sue Ellen escape the Rehab which is pretty much what that place is but it's not called that. funny how it's the best place in the state yet they have employees that can sneak booze into it for their clients nice eh? it's also Bobby Finding out about the Affair and he's damn good in going after Cliff. i think he does like Cliff but right now and rightly so he is pissed at him.

it's really nice seeing everyone pissed at JR family wise i mean, i say that because they don't always know what he's up to and it was nice seeing JR say i dunno what did happen with us? yet i felt like saying ooh ooh i know you can't keep it in your pants hell JR has slept with the amount of women that Ron Jeremy or hell even Gene Simmons has no doubt. it's a wonder why those guys don't have a dozen kids ya know? last episode i did forget that an episode or two ago we meet Muriel i had actually forgotten about her or i could be wrong on that i'm sure someone can correct me. anyways, on to Season 3 and part one of that before bed :)