Riverdale Riverdale

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I saw the first episode of season 2. It was good who is your favourite characters in the series? I like Veronica, Archie , Jughead, Betty and Kevin. I'm not a big fan of Cheryl.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
It was good who is your favourite characters in the series? I like Veronica, Archie , Jughead, Betty and Kevin. I'm not a big fan of Cheryl.

I enjoyed the first episode too--especially the end with Ms. Grundy's murder. My favorite is Cheryl. :D Other favorites are Betty's mom, Veronica and for sheer hotness, Archie.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ms. Grundy’s murder was strange . I liked Cheryl but I think they write her character a little unrealistic. Who knows I might like her again as the season goes on. @Jason73

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Photos of cast @Jason73

Lili Reinhart ( Betty)
Rogue Magazine photoshoot
I didn’t recognize her.

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I closed my eyes to all the spoilers, I'm late in the day for Riverdale but I'm enjoying season 1 so far!

I'm on episode 9 and I'm impressed, its definitely shaping up to be the 2010s answer to One Tree Hill, with a dash of
Peyton Place and Twin Peaks, glad to see Luke Perry since he's a teen drama veteran having starred in the first official teen soap
;-)

I think there has been a void in teen drama' in the last few years, 90210 mk2 and Gossip Girl didn't do it for me, probably because I'm not into the lives of bland rich teens, where as Riverdale appeals to my love of
Blue collar/middle American Americana.

So I think ill speed thru s1 and onto s2 I'll try not to look at any spoilers.

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Almost done with season 1. One more episode to go. It's an addictive show but I find their psycho parents much more interesting than the teenage kids. Especially Alice Cooper and Penelope Blossom.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
but I find their psycho parents much more interesting
They usually are:
-That 70s Show (only watched it for Red & Kitty)
-Dharma & Greg (because of Susan Sullivan, obviously)
-The O.C. (let's be honest, the only reason to watch it was Julie Cooper and sexy bad boy Chris Carmack)

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Okay so I must've binged watched up to season 2's midseason finale and its gripping!

The parents in this show are awesome I'm.glad we're focusing on them alot of teen shows dispense with the parents really quickly but Riverdale utilises them, especially since they are played by talented actors like Skeet Ulrich, Luke Perry and Madchen Amick

I would love for there to be a flashback episode to when they were in high school presumably in the early to mid 1990s.

Archie is much better this season too, I think one criticism is that they focused on Betty and Jughead in season one and not enough on Archie but that's changed in season 2.

Must I really have to wait until January 18th for Riverdale to return!?!?

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I
They usually are:
-That 70s Show (only watched it for Red & Kitty)
-Dharma & Greg (because of Susan Sullivan, obviously)
-The O.C. (let's be honest, the only reason to watch it was Julie Cooper and sexy bad boy Chris Carmack)

I always hated how he was never seen again after season 1, he is a good actor who blended well with the cast.

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Hmm, maybe I should try a few episodes. Is it better than NuDynasty?

Massively.

I used to watch Riverdale as a lead in to NuDynasty but now I've switched and watch/despair at NuDynasty and watch 4 episodes of Riverdale.

Riverdale is the grandchild of Peyton Place, child of Knots Landing & Twin Peaks and younger sibling to One Tree Hill another words a wonderful pedigree of great television. :-D

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Starting season 2 tonight, I'm very curious to see where it goes but it's probably going to be very different from the first season now that they need a new murder mystery. Let's hope it's not gonna get worse and worse.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I just started tonight and am only on episode 2 of season 1 but yes I am here for this show. I was sold the moment I saw Archie in his boxers. I am fully prepared to have his little ginger gorgeous babies.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I just started tonight and am only on episode 2 of season 1 but yes I am here for this show.

Season 1 is really fun. I just finished the season 2 mid-season finale. Riverdale is a lot of trashy fun.

I was sold the moment I saw Archie in his boxers. I am fully prepared to have his little ginger gorgeous babies.

Oh, K.J. Apa . . . so irresistible.

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I remember the new Reggie from "American Horror Story: Hotel" where he played Mr. Wu and usually spent his time on screen wearing next to nothing or literally nothing.

Last edited:

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I remember the new Reggie from "American Horror Story: Hotel" where he played Mr. Wu and usually spent his time on screen wearing next to nothing or literally nothing.

Oh, I hadn't realized it was the same actor.