Reaction score
Loved this episode

That woman is alive

I love my job

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
Reaction score
That woman is alive
:floor:This was so funny and I just loved Stephanie's reaction to it. This was a fun episode.

I love how they never show the clinic...didn't they get rid of that years ago? Just Alex running all over the hospital for supplies lol

I really don't understand what the big deal is regarding Riggs..even if Meredith really likes him why doesn't she just tell Maggie that she has already slept with him? Maggie is a big girl she would have understood but now it may be a little too late.

Arizona I don't know about her....sometimes I like her...and sometimes I dislike her.

When Sandra Oh left the show I didn't think twice about it.

But I am missing Derek and Callie.

Reactions: Ome

Ome

Admin
Reaction score
This was so funny and I just loved Stephanie's reaction to it.
It's my favourite moment of the season so far - what will beat it remains to be seen. :D
I really don't understand what the big deal is regarding Riggs.
No, it's all just a load of stuff and nonsense, I thought the writers had done really well at introducing another sister for Meredith and I love Maggie's back story, so why are they now writing a story where Meredith can't openly discuss what has happened?

Arizona I don't know about her....sometimes I like her...and sometimes I dislike her.
I've always loved Arizona apart from the period where she was horrible to Callie over losing her leg.
When Sandra Oh left the show I didn't think twice about it.

But I am missing Derek and Callie.

I miss Christina so much and I'm glad Arizona is still on the show because she's a link to Callie and I'm hoping there might be a guest appearance later in the season. With no Arizona it feels like Callie has nothing to come back for.

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
Reaction score
It's my favourite moment of the season so far - what will beat it remains to be seen.
That was my favorite too. She had been dead how long an hour? lol

No, it's all just a load of stuff and nonsense, I thought the writers had done really well at introducing another sister for Meredith and I love Maggie's back story, so why are they now writing a story where Meredith can't openly discuss what has happened?
Yes this story line needs to end already.

I miss Christina so much and I'm glad Arizona is still on the show because she's a link to Callie and I'm hoping there might be a guest appearance later in the season. With no Arizona it feels like Callie has nothing to come back for.
Oh I didn't say I wanted her off the show....sometimes I like her and sometimes I don't.

Yes I do hope Callie makes an appearance with Sophia at some point.

Reactions: Ome