nuDynasty Episode Chat S1E22 Dead Scratch (The Season Finale)

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It airs on my birthday!!!!

Best birthday gift ever.

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Breezy fragrant vineyards of Falcon Crest
CRISTAL VS ALEXIS!!!!

The studio catfight!

Plus a gay wedding!

Plus the Colbys making their grand entrance as the Carringtons!

Plus Claudia going bonkers again!

Plus a season 3-style fire cliffhanger!

Wait, no - there are more Carringtons trapped inside a burning building and a crazy Claudia is on the loose!

That's a season 6-style fire cliffhanger!

Last edited:

RottenSkipper17

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Huh... looks like Fallon tells Michael that she loves him. I wonder if he's even going to reciprocate her feelings or Fallon might be headed for yet more heartbreak.

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Plus the Colbys making their grand entrance as the Carringtons!

I had a thought... since Jeff and Monica are "half-Carringtons"... does this make them the new Adam and Amanda, respectively? I know, I know, the character of Adam already exists... but what if the real Adam is dead or is never found? Thus Jeff would be free to become the "new Adam".

Plus, Alexis told Monica that she's "practically a daughter to her"... so...

I mean, I think I would have preferred the new Amanda to look like Oxenberg, so that we get *kind of/sort of* to see what PSM vs CO would have looked like... but I also find myself somewhat open to the idea of "Black Amanda." :lol:

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The studio catfight!

Oh yes, and one thing I noticed in the clips shown: while it seems to start off like the original studio fight with Alexis slapping Cristal, in the other two shots the roles are reversed. This time its Cristal throwing the vase and getting dragged by her leg. I guess the second one would make sense, seeing as how this time around, Alexis is the tall strapping blonde while Cristal is the petite brunette. :lol: Though I still hope Cristal wins that fight somehow, or at the very least it ends on a draw.

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I hope Cristal is going to beat Alexis to a pulp (it's that same feeling all over again!:D)

That was the law of the original series: Krystle always won against Alexis when it came to catfights. Hopefully the new show keeps that up. :D

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
I just hope the studio catfight hommage will be EPIC and BRUTAL! :spinning::D

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I just hope the studio catfight hommage will be EPIC and BRUTAL! :spinning::D

My greatest fear is that the actual scene is as long as it is in the trailer... and I've seen that sort of thing happen before.

Back when the 90210 reboot was on, I saw a trailer for the very first catfight that Annie was going to be in (and it was about time, too), and was looking forward to it... but when the actual fight happened... well, see for yourself:

The trailer:

The actual scene:

Talk about letdown. I kept on thinking, "WHY is the camera focusing so much on the crowd?! I wanna see Annie punch Emily, I wanna see her pull her hair out by the roots, I wanna see clawing, I wanna see someone grab a fork and try to stab the other!!!!!!!" But nooooooooooooo...

Sigh... hopefully NuDynasty will not make the same mistake.

xab

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
A big wedding + a devastating fire+ a infamous studio catfight?
Just add a few moldavian terrorists, a UFO and it's a wrap ! :p

PS: What about a nice earthquake? :D

Last edited:

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I wonder if the CW executives got an advanced screening of the final three or four episodes and renewed the show despite the poor ratings because...well, it's really pulling together and the show-runners deserve the chance to show just how far they can go with this. I have to admit, the first half of the season was entertaining, but nothing to write home about--certainly not the show we've been getting lately. I just have to wonder why they weren't doing this from the beginning? Even without Alexis around, they could have had this kind of fun with the characters.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The trailer looks great and I can't stop thinking about it. But this is also the last time I watched their promo clips - they're just too spoiler-heavy.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
OMG. A big fat soap-cliff hanger, it's like the good old days of Dynasty and Falcon Crest!
It's too much excitement for me and it's already Tuesday which means it's almost Saturday!

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Oh that trailer looks so good!

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh that trailer looks so good!
I've already watched it a thousand times, desperately trying to discover more details. Who's setting the fire? Claudia? Cesil? The real Adam? Ted or Ted's father?
Kirby? LOL
It's been mentioned that Liam will return so I assume he's the one who's going to rescue them?

And then there are still so many other questions: what's Matthew's plan, what was it that made Blake banish Alexis - they talk about their marriage as something that failed, maybe or maybe not because of Adam. Surely that's no reason to banish his wife? Maybe the writers have changed their minds...
And where the F is the real Adam? This mystery is starting to exhaust me mentally!

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I've already watched it a thousand times, desperately trying to discover more details. Who's setting the fire? Claudia? Cesil? The real Adam? Ted or Ted's father?
Kirby? LOL
It's been mentioned that Liam will return so I assume he's the one who's going to rescue them?

And then there are still so many other questions: what's Matthew's plan, what was it that made Blake banish Alexis - they talk about their marriage as something that failed, maybe or maybe not because of Adam. Surely that's no reason to banish his wife? Maybe the writers have changed their minds...
And where the F is the real Adam? This mystery is starting to exhaust me mentally!

Here's a theory: Cristal is the one who starts the fire. Its all part of an elaborate plan to fake her own death so she can escape the Carringtons.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sammy Jo starts the fire because even though he distinctly ordered "Tuscan beige" tablecloths for the reception tables, some dolt sent "Napa beige". Since the whole reception was now ruined anyway, why not just burn the joint to the ground?