Scorpio Curve

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
In Season 7, when Krystle & Blake were driven off the mountain pass, their limo should have crashed into the remnants of Joel & Rita's car which itself had crashed into the remains of Dr. Toscanni's Jeep.

It's the deadliest stretch of road in all of Colorado.

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Breezy fragrant vineyards of Falcon Crest
In Season 7, when Krystle & Blake were driven off the mountain pass, their limo should have crashed into the remnants of Joel & Rita's car which itself had crashed into the remains of Dr. Toscanni's Jeep.

And then a cherry on top — a season 7 cliffhanger avalanche to wash it all away (and keep Blaisdell in South America).

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"I know Lindsay's out there somewhere. Probably lying in the bottom of that gully, crying out to me, in the Blaisdel station wagon below Scorpio Curve... I can feel it. A mother knows where her daughter is..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"Oh, Steven, Lindsay's been lying down there, rotting, for five years -- in either my station wagon or Matthew's Jeep …. I really can't tell until they remove Nick Toscanni's all terrain vehicle, and then Joel Abrigore's car, and then Blake's limousine.... Oh, Steven, is this just so awful. It's just exactly what I feared...!"

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"Oh, Galen. Don't you realize I can't focus on anything --- not running my oil empire nor becoming your queen -- as long as I know Roger Grimes is out there somewhere, decomposing in that ravine below Scorpio Curve..."

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"Wait.... wait..... it looks like Fallon's car is lodged between that drunk's sedan who ran over her in the La Mirage parking lot and Daniel Reece's private plane, which in turn is under Joel's car, and Blake & Krystle's limo...… We're going down, we're going down, below Scorpio Curve...!"

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Alexis: "She's threatening to shove us into Scorpio Bog... the little upstart bitch."

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Seriously, days after Blake & Krystle's limousine drives off the mountain road in Season 7, I want Steven and whichever boyfriend to be jogging up to the crash site to investigate the wreck. And when they're up there, one of them notices in the brush a couple of hundred feet down the ravine, Joel & Rita's car -- with their decomposing bodies still in the front seat.