Season 2 Promo

Gabriel Maxwell

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Breezy fragrant vineyards of Falcon Crest
It took forever, but here it is. Finally.

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
So Blake lost Krystle and DC.. uhm.. i mean Cristal and CA and sees no more meaning in his life and lets himself go and doesn't even shave anymore and thus looks like Warnick from the Moldavian revolution now.
Guess it's about time a nuCristal shows up... :D

Last edited:

ChrisSumner

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I was confused by the lack of certain characters, then I realized all the people left in peril were left out of the promo. Still glad we got something.

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Looks like Blake is going to be pretty annoying (at least for those first few episodes until Real Cristal shows up and molests him).

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Well, we all know that Bo the dog is still around. :lol: But as a dog-lover, I must say my heart melted at the sight of Blake lying on the floor with Bo.

Another good thing: Liz Gillies is going back to being a brunette. Plus I liked the shot of Kirby at the party while a disapproving Anders appears at the door.

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
we all know that Bo the dog is still around.

Thank GOD. He gives me reason to perhaps watch Season 2. I know this version of Dynasty likes to drop little references to original Dynasty so I'm wondering if Bo the dog was named after the Bo Hopkins; original Matthew Blaisdel.

Can we have a thread dedicated to Bo the dog and his special appearances?

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Wait a second. Is Bo the dog a 'Special Guest Star' or just a regular guest star? Have we seen his contract?

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Another good thing: Liz Gillies is going back to being a brunette.

Did she change her hair in S1? Seems i don't have an eye for those "girlie thingies"... yeah well. :lol:

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Did she change her hair in S1? Seems i don't have an eye for those "girlie thingies"... yeah well. :lol:
She never went full blonde... It wasn't a dramatic peroxide platinum thing. It was subtle.

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards

I wasn't talking about Fallon, I was talking about Liz Gillies. Prior to Dynasty, her hair was dark brown, before it was dyed blonde (a dark, brownish blonde, but blonde nonetheless) for the part. She looks better as a brunette... which is true for PSM and ES, actually. Its interesting, all three Fallons look the best when their hair is long, wavy and dark brown. ^^