• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Season 3 on Netflix

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Am I the only one re-watching this?

LOL, I forgot how funny the season three premiere was.

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm rewatching it, but not in order.
Picking my favorite episodes to see how they sound in french

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Liz Gillies is liking everyone who does Dynasty season 3.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What a coincidence...I like the people who did season 3 too. Well, most of them. :cliff:

I'm toying with the idea of moving the episode discussion threads back over here to foster some new discussions...but it's so much work. :( Y'all know where they are, right?

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
I don't think there will be much of a discussion now, for the most of us S3 is old news now. They ruined it with that stupid change of releasing S3 on Flix after the whole season was done on CW. :(

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
They ruined it with that stupid change of releasing S3 on Flix after the whole season was done on CW
Agreed. Whether there was criticism or praise coming Dynasty's way from soapchatters there was an air of being part of the club. I could so easily go back and add my critique of each episode but it will all feel a little like yesterdays news.

I am watching season 3. Just a few thoughts. I am appreciating the structure in Season 3 however the tone is still off. The other issue is Fallon. Too much air time. Did anyone else note the exit of Monica when Alexis reappeared? I'm assuming it has something to do with budget. A real pity because I think Monica (Wakeema Hollis) adds real value.

I missed this guy....
Dog.jpg

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Did anyone else note the exit of Monica when Alexis reappeared? I'm assuming it has something to do with budget.
At the time, I thought they wanted to place Monica out of town (and ostensibly too busy to keep up with the news back home) in order to stop her being the fly in the ointment (or voice of reason, depending on your POV) as Jeff and Alexis announced their marriage and sought to send Blake to prison. I recall thinking "Ooh, she's gonna be so mad when she gets back from New York! Let the shading commence." But the longer she stayed away, the more obvious it became that she is getting the Steven Treatment--out of sight, out of mind, and never even mentioned despite having been an important character right up to the last day on screen. She'd have to be aware of the marriage by now, as well as Jeff's liver transplant and recovery---but no one even mentions communications with her. Similarly, she would most certainly be Fallon's Maid of Honor, but Fallon has not mentioned her contributing anything to the wedding she is otherwise obsessed with. The MOH always has a lot of sway in all the wedding preparations and organizes the shower...but I guess they can say that since she's not been 'replaced' as MOH by Kirby or C3, Monica is still waiting in the wings as just a very, very hands-off leader of the bridal party.

As for Bo, I hope his agent will bargain for a "Featured Performer" credit. I mean, if they have room to credit 47 Executive Producers (give or take), they can give him credit where it's due. Throw him a bone, so to speak.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I don't think there will be much of a discussion now, for the most of us S3 is old news now. They ruined it when they killed Crystal and recast her 3 times! Made Alexis into a comedy relief, trailer trash, pig farm reared nothing and then recast her! Shipped Steven off to never nowhere land and made it into not another Fallon tween movie of the week telenovela. :(

Fixed it for ya.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I love how you all are watching the true 80s prime time hit!

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm toying with the idea of moving the episode discussion threads back over here to foster some new discussions...but it's so much work. :( Y'all know where they are, right?

Yes. Clicking a button is hard work. I know because if it wasn't, I would be banned.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'd rather watch an Australian-dubbed version of Models Inc!

LOL, you're SO about to click that link and about to watch, but like Sue Ellen and vodka you like to throw it a pensive look before you do.

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
My dearest darling tommie, there is nothing to click because I don't have netflix anymore. And I'll never go back (except for another season of Slasher, but that may never happen).
Everything I need is on DVD or YouTube. (although I'm going to try Am. Prime UK because they have EMPIRE but it's probably not available in my country. Haters!)

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Also, I feel like @Emily is binging.
My dearest darling tommie, there is nothing to click because I don't have netflix anymore. And I'll never go back (except for another season of Slasher, but that may never happen).
Everything I need is on DVD or YouTube. (although I'm going to try Am. Prime UK because they have EMPIRE but it's probably not available in my country. Haters!)

You will watch season three of the true reboot hit! I will make sure of it.

You're tempted I can feel it in my bones.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Also, @Alexis will watch season 3 of Hitnasty. He will like it better than Models, Inc.