• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

American Horror Story Season 7: CULT

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The American Horror Story guessing game is over. We know season seven's official title and theme, we've seen teasers galore and now we know its UK air date.

Yes, Fox has confirmed that American Horror Story: Cult will be returning to scare us to kingdom come on Friday, September 8 in the UK. Which is pretty damn soon.

The latest instalment of the Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk-created series is set to deliver a twist on the genuinely terrifying US presidential election.

Oh, and it'll be about clowns, too. Because if there's one thing scarier than Donald Trump being president, it's a clown. Right?

Although concrete details about Cult are as shrouded in mystery as they've ever been, we do know that the first episode will directly reference the election of Donald Trumpto the US presidency last year.

But considering that all signs point to some sort of AHS clown cult – potentially involving the iconic Twisty – we're very intrigued to see how it plays out.

Just yesterday (July 27) we were given our first look at one-half of our "star-crossed lovers", Evan Peters – and yep, you guessed it. He's an evil clown.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not a fan of clowns but I can't wait to watch the new season.

Kathy Bates will not be in Season 7

Emma Roberts will be in Season 7

Colton Haynes

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Noone watching?
Just saw episode 2. I don't know. I'm not afraid of clowns, no matter how freaky or creepy they look.
So (like with parts of season 4) i had to laugh when Sarah Paulsen was screaming and running away from them.
Well... it's not boring or such, it's fun and interesting to watch. But horror or even scary? Nope so far.

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh man, Evan Peters is soooo damn sexy and hot in this once again, despite playing a complete creep.

:kiss:

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I have noticed that some of the recent episodes do exist in different versions, some are cut/censored.
For the full gore make sure you get your hands on the uncut versions marked as such! :D

My god, this season sets a new record for twists and turns. Not a single episode without a major twist in it! :dance:
I've been a little disappointed that the threesome didn't play out as intended, i was really looking forward to that! :D

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I highly doubt that you would find the current season of AHS on Netflix anytime soon. ;)
I think they don't even have "Roanoke" from last year yet.
I found out because at my "evil" download page they marked some of the episode downloads as "uncensored" and those were a little longer in runtime ;)

Last edited:

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I found out because at my "evil" download page they marked some of the episode downloads as "uncensored" and those were a little longer in runtime
Those uncut scenes weren't created for evil download sites, so they must exist in some other format.

I think they don't even have "Roanoak" from last year yet
Dutchflix has it.

But I'm still waiting for the FEUD series, maybe I should send them an email!

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
My download page for us shows is ddl2.org, try it out :)

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Top Poster Of Month
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I know this sounds strange but I'm always afraid to download things, even if that download is a legal purchase.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
In this case, it clearly isn't! :D
What exactly are you afraid of?

Last edited: