The Walking Dead Season 8 is here

ThatOtherMJ

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Every single time I think they finally have Negan....and then they don't. UGH.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Last week's episode was one of the best I've seen all season. More like this, please.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
What the hell were they thinking when they filmed this week's episode?

A baby is crying and not one person wakes up. Then again a bloke came crashing down the wooden staircase and still no one woke up.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
From okayish to very bad again. The problem for me at this point is, that i really don't like or care for any of the characters anymore.
Oh, maybe i will like that new clever woman from last week, the one that gave the book to the hilltops.
But everyone else... meh. Daryl got so boring recently, as did Carol, Morgan, Gabriel and Ezekiel. All meh. And Maggie, "the widow"??! Come on, that sounds so stupid! Is she the only widow in the world? The queen of all widows? Doesn't really matter, because she just got damn boring too.
And don't get me started on Rick.... OH MY GOD!!! Another 3 or 4 easy sure Negan-kills WASTED.
Why did he aim for Negans bloody fingers instead of his head/brain?!?!
And then those walkers again, about 15 or 20 of them in a very small basement room are NO problem at all.... but BEWARE of the ONE LONELY WALKER that sneakes around the corner in the woods... :re:
And where do all those people on both sides come from? I mean in every big shootout recently they killed dozends of people of both groups, and in this one again.

Just stupid, that show has become really really really stupid. And i mean REALLY stupid!

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Oh, the "disagree" button is back, how exciting, i didn't notice that before! Too bad you couldn't try it out. :( :p :D

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The newest episode made me feel a little stupid. Am i too stupid for this show?
Why was Negan with Jadis in the car at the end last week?
And why does he suddely have a gun after Jadis obviously tied him to the ground? Didn't she search him??
No water anywhere, but all of a sudden right next to him there is a puddle where he can extinguish the flare?!
How did he get hands on the flare -one of her LAST ONES! - in the first place?
Why does Jadis - the (ex)queen of the trash (!!) people have a room in a container that looks clean like brand new and like noone ever lived in there before? Are we supposed to believe that the queen of trash is actually the complete opposite and even allergic to dust now?!
And why does Rick now cheerfully shoot people in the head again? Why did he meet Morgan in the woods and how on earth did those 5 jerks manage to overpower both badguy-superkillers Morgan AND Rick?!?! Any one of them alone normally would have executed those guys in a matter of seconds!! And why -... oh, never mind!:huh:
WHAT WERE THESE WRITERS SMOKING?!

I don't even want to know what that helicopter-fuzz is all about... i bet that will just be yet another HUGE disappointment!
TWD clearly jumped the shark BIG TIME with that season, it's even already too late to end it with some dignity. What a shame, because i really loved it once. :(

Last edited:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Why was Negan with Jadis in the car at the end last week?
I don't understand what they are doing with the story and its timeline, they keep switching it and what happens is it starts to make no sense at all. How did Jadi capture Negan? What happened to all the walkers that were part of her group?

Why does Jadis - the (ex)queen of the trash (!!) people have a room in a container that looks clean like brand new and like noone ever lived in there before?
Again - I'm completely clueless to what this is about and how come it looks brand new?

Why did he meet Morgan in the woods
Why has he started to see people who are not there?

It's just not making any sense anymore and I'm still confused as to why Maggie isn't showing?

As for who that person is Negan picked up in his car - well the way this is going with the timeline, it's probably Lori.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What happened to all the walkers that were part of her group?

Who knows, she probably ate their remainings. Chilli con carne, you remember? ;)
I just hope she has Miss Ellies original recipe in a drawer of her perfect room.

As for who that person is Negan picked up in his car - well the way this is going with the timeline, it's probably Lori.

:crazy:

For what it's worth - show's still good to make some fun of it. :bah:

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
But that was your own content! :crazy:

There is a perfectly healthy reason why I do not watch this show during meal time.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Well, we made some progress this week with Simon finally getting killed off and I absolutely loved how Negan had Simon attached to the posts/fence.

Here's hoping Eugene is killed off in next week's season finale.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Here's hoping Eugene is killed off in next week's season finale.

Well... not exactly. Turns out he's the hero of TWD now :crazy:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Hand on heart, I never saw that coming. I went back and watched that scene again and it was a brilliant twist. It's a bloody long time since this show knocked me for six with one of its twists.

Then Daryl comes out of the dark shadows and I'm left gobsmacked!

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And that stupid helicopter remains still a secret! :mad:

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The season finale was good. I felt bad for Maggie she really wanted Negan Dead. Rick decided to keep him alive, and everyone went along with it.
I love Dwight Daryl sent him off but I hope he returns.
I hate that Carol is going back to the Kingdom. I want her with Rick, and his group.
I was surprised Maggie, Daryl and Jesus were together at the end saying Rick and Michonne were wrong.
I keep hearing about the Whisperers coming they sound more scary than Negan.