Sheridan Exits As Alexis In New Dynasty

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I was making the Obligatory Marc Cherry vs. Nicollette Sheridan Joke of the Week for the enjoyment of @TJames03 . I seriously would never want anyone (not even a stunt double) to recreate that horrific scene.

Last edited:

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
that was on a Game of Thrones level!
Perhaps this is what new Dynasty should have been like from the beginning. Blake Carrington is dying from a terminal disease and the vultures are circling; all clamouring for his Carrington Atlantic Board of Director Chair....

Chair.jpg

...and no character is immune to be killed off in dramatic fashion.​

AZLiam

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
It's been a traumatic weekend here at Casa AZLiam. I've been playing catch up on Game of Thrones, Alexis goes head first into the fireplace, and then with the Walking Dead tonight...:omg:

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's been a traumatic weekend here at Casa AZLiam. I've been playing catch up on Game of Thrones, Alexis goes head first into the fireplace, and then with the Walking Dead tonight...:omg:

I am sure that prob everyone associated with "Grace Under Fire" has Butler's severed head on a pike as their new screensavers......

thomaswak

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Nicolette Sheridan was a perfect "Paige Matheson" and a perfect "Edie Britt". I really loved her take on those 2 characters.
But she was no good to play Alexis. And the writing was the worst, so I guess she did what she could. Again, I don't want to be mean, but she also doesn't have that classy, beautiful and timeless face Joan Collins had a the time.