Soapchat down or not?

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I think it s still working on my phone event hough the history doesn't always . make sense.....but I can still post this message. On homecinputer I see parallels panel page, saying soapchat has no Content or is suspended. Sorry for mistakes I can't type on phone

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
upload_2019-9-20_18-34-26.png

I managed to get in via a thread link, but still can't access the main page. Like I said, SCs post history doesn't make sense right now, so I have no idea who's actually online or not.

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm having the same issue. When I log on with my desktop I'm seeing a "Parallel Panels" screen. Inexplicably, it seems OK when using my phone which is how I'm posting this message.

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
no issues for me logging on x

Pamela_E

administrator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I have a problem on a laptop where it won't let me login.

I will update a few things and restart the forum.

Weirdly working fine on a phone and iPad

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The homepage on my phone is a frozen version, it doesn't register any updates. The alerts are still working except that they don't actually alert, if that makes sense. You really need to click on everything!

Pamela_E

administrator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Can you try again please as its now fixed for me.

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
LV

Reaction score
I can't get on either. I got on thru a link in my email. I am on my Desktop using Chrome.

I can hop around the forums using recent activity or posts but I can't get on it other than that and I can't get on the Main Forum Page.

I see the same thing that Willie does.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I can't get on either. I got on thru a link in my email. I am on my Desktop using Chrome.

I can hop around the forums using recent activity or posts but I can't get on it other than that and I can't get on the Main Forum Page.

I see the same thing that Willie does.

Hey Ms.Paige, long time no see! Welcome back. :hats:

Pamela_E

administrator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Its very strange you are being served that page as I deleted it. Have you tried shutting down your browser and reopening it?

I had the same issue as you but then I deleted the file it stopped happening and took me to the forum home page.

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I use Chrome and have soapchat.net saved as a favourite on my homepage. When I clicked on it this morning I received that "Parallels" screen page. After a few hours I was tempted to throw my freshly brewed cuppa at the screen. I mean I need my fix of soapchat (and coffee) in the morning to start the day.

I then used Google and searched for soapchat and clicked on the link and hey presto the site came alive. When I try my favorites shortcut on Chrome it reverts back to the "Parallels" screen. Never-mind, I've deleted it and everything appears to be working :pray:

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
After a few hours I was tempted to throw my freshly brewed cuppa at the screen
Oh no's! Not your cuppa!:eek:

It's still not working in IE, so I'm using EDGE now. Actually, my computer wants me to use Edge, but there's something about the layout (and the edges in particular:re:) that I just don't like.
But at least I can still
and
here if I want to.

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
LV

Reaction score
k, phone version appears to be fixed
I don't use a fancy phone I am a country girl now....;)

Hey Ms.Paige, long time no see! Welcome back.
Ms. Paige is back with Greg Sumner they took off and bought their own island...never to be seen again.........:eck: I am That Bowie Girl...and thank you so very much for the Welcome Back! :dance:

use Chrome and have soapchat.net saved as a favourite on my homepage. When I clicked on it this morning I received that "Parallels" screen page. After a few hours I was tempted to throw my freshly brewed cuppa at the screen. I mean I need my fix of soapchat (and coffee) in the morning to start the day.

I then used Google and searched for soapchat and clicked on the link and hey presto the site came alive. When I try my favorites shortcut on Chrome it reverts back to the "Parallels" screen. Never-mind, I've deleted it and everything appears to be working

I deleted it from my favorites then cleared my history (odd because I clear my history every time I log off the computer) then I searched for it on google and it's working again.

t's still not working in IE, so I'm using EDGE now. Actually, my computer wants me to use Edge, but there's something about the layout (and the edges in particular:re:) that I just don't like.

Try doing what I did Willie. It wouldn't be the same without Willie on here. :mo: