Awards
I'm still seeing Poached Eggs... LOL

ArchieLucasCarringtonEwing1989

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Look. You might find them.

I, for one, am looking for the "Danny: The most important Carrington, Reece, Morrell, Colby of them all" thread.

Why Thank you Gatsbyesque :-D That was one of my favourite posts along with
The Mysterious Era: 1964-78, I'm sad at losing all our posts still hopefully we can recover them someday

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, the crash has never made any sense. I'm no cyber sophisticate, but people who are say there are just so many ways to save or retrieve a website's material. It's a bit strange. Was there a hacking, In wonder.

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, the crash has never made any sense. I'm no cyber sophisticate, but people who are say there are just so many ways to save or retrieve a website's material. It's a bit strange. Was there a hacking, In wonder.

I'm still holding onto my theory that it was done on purpose to steal all our ideas so they can claim them as their own original ideas. :lol:

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Gotta admit, though, it would have been an awesome (if nefarious) plan. :lol:

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
LMAO. I guess we'll see on this new Dawsonasty series they're hatching. (Am I the only one hoping this idea doesn't see fruition so that a better one can take its place?)

Shoot me. IDC.
Yaessssssssssssssssss!

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
LMAO. I guess we'll see on this new Dawsonasty series they're hatching. (Am I the only one hoping this idea doesn't see fruition so that a better one can take its place?)

Shoot me. IDC.
It does seem as if they've chosen the least promising option of all the available options of re-energizing DYNASTY. I'll probably watch the reboot's pilot out of vague curiosity, but I'm willing to wager I won't add it to my weekly viewing regimen.

Gatsbyesque

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It does seem as if they've chosen the least promising option of all the available options of re-energizing DYNASTY. I'll probably watch the reboot's pilot out of vague curiosity, but I'm willing to wager I won't add it to my weekly viewing regimen.

Not only that, but talk about imitation as flattery... again. The Dallas film reboot ideas from many years ago involved a Latinx Sue-Ellen, which made perfect sense in a Giant-esque, Texas-Mex hybrid culture clash kinda way. In retrospect, the idea doesn't seem as annoying as it did back when Jennifer Lopez was annoying and Travolta was probably in one of his many "corny" phases. In retrospect, I'd love to see that reboot. Even, now... It makes sense... for Dallas.

It's tough to swallow for Dynasty. The show is rife with opportunities for diversity. So why not incorporate the Matthews and other members of Dominique's family. Make 'em central to the plot or give 'em enough to do to make it worthwhile. Making Krystle Latina just seems out of context in the Dynasty world. It's 2016 and they're not in a red state, anymore. Colorado has been blue for the last three election cycles (Thanks, Dumbya!). The first thing I'm wondering is whether her ethnicity is even supposed to matter or not. It seems like Dominique all over again.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Not only that, but talk about imitation as flattery... again. The Dallas film reboot ideas from many years ago involved a Latinx Sue-Ellen, which made perfect sense in a Giant-esque, Texas-Mex hybrid culture clash kinda way. In retrospect, the idea doesn't seem as annoying as it did back when Jennifer Lopez was annoying and Travolta was probably in one of his many "corny" phases. In retrospect, I'd love to see that reboot. Even, now... It makes sense... for Dallas.

It's tough to swallow for Dynasty. The show is rife with opportunities for diversity. So why not incorporate the Matthews and other members of Dominique's family. Make 'em central to the plot or give 'em enough to do to make it worthwhile. Making Krystle Latina just seems out of context in the Dynasty world. It's 2016 and they're not in a red state, anymore. Colorado has been blue for the last three election cycles (Thanks, Dumbya!). The first thing I'm wondering is whether her ethnicity is even supposed to matter or not. It seems like Dominique all over again.
I have a feeling it's not even set in Denver anymore. The house will be one of those California new builds that are meant to look vaguely Spanish Colonial. They will all speak in that annoying California way. (No offence ) The young'uns will be the centre of attention but they will mostly be vapid. Lots of cell phones and tablets/iPads and what not. The older cast will be side lined majorly. Don't expect two smokin' hot almost 50 year old actresses being the centre of attention.

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I have a feeling it's not even set in Denver anymore. The house will be one of those California new builds that are meant to look vaguely Spanish Colonial. They will all speak in that annoying California way. (No offence ) The young'uns will be the centre of attention but they will mostly be vapid. Lots of cell phones and tablets/iPads and what not. The older cast will be side lined majorly. Don't expect two smokin' hot almost 50 year old actresses being the centre of attention.

Meh, probably. Heh, maybe they'll chose THIS to be the new Carrington mansion: