Songs that attended you in you life..why and what?!

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Here are some songs that attended me in my life.,
First one: Self control from Laura Brannigan.

I love this song so much and i think i first encountered it when my mom was driving several friends of mine and me to a swimming place over a street bridge. Those are the images that i connect with this song, driving to a swimming place over some street bridge with my mom and friends:

Next one is "Im so excited" from the Pointer Sisters, which i remember being on while we were looking for a parking place at an IKEA store, that's SO common but i never forgot that:

Last edited:

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Next one is "Nights in white satin" which i listened to with my very first boyfriend while kissing and holding each other for the VERY first time. So, that's VERY special to me ;)

Next one is "CocoJambo", my all time favorite when i had my first computer, it was my startup and shutdown sound when i first encountered the internet, AOL and such... many many fond memories of that! :)

Next one is "Cherish" from Pappa Bear, i got in a very high and fast carousel with my first boyfriend with that song , i felt SO afraid and proud at the same time and whenever i hear that now, it's SO touching and heartwarming, i just LOVE it!!! :)

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Next one is "Lady" which we had on the party of my first job in Hamburg, all my new collegues dancing with me and i felt at home for the first time, that was SOOOO awesome and since then this song is sooo special to me:

Oh man, these are SO many emotions, i start crying and have to hold on for a second... okay, further we go ..

Next would be Gigi D'Agostinos "La passion" which we listened to at a company party, and i felt sooo close to all of them, it was a real delight! Partyyyy!!!! :)

Next is "Inside out" from Culture Beat, which i listened to while looking for my first gay dates on my PC :)

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Last for now is a throwback: In the year 2525 from Zager and Evans - that reminds me of one of my first christmas with my uncle (who died much too early) and for this makes me cry always :( my dear uncle, i love and miss you soooo much, so sad you had to die with only 30 years :(

So, what are your songs of your life? :)

Last edited: