Spoiler!!! Huge Season 2 Spoiler!!! Read At Own Risk!!!

ChrisSumner

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
They did? That means a part of season 2 already exists, and we have no idea what's happening there! Roll on October!

The actor who plays Jeff posted on Instagram about it a few times.

Also am I the only one who finds it odd we have spoilers for episode two but not episode one?

RottenSkipper17

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Hmmm... sounds like there will be shenanigans going on between Liam's uncle & Fallon where Fallon will either get raped or nearly raped or sexually assaulted or otherwise coerced into a sexual relationship. Liam will then come to believe that his "wife" is having an affair with his uncle and this will cause a huge rift between them. So apparently Falliom will be torpedoed early on before it's barely begun.

Ugh... this is actually really disgusting and abhorrent because not only is Fallon going to come out even more like a cheap and tawdry slut than she already is but it's also going to discourage people from rooting for Fallon and Liam. I mean, why bother when the woman Liam is supposedly in love with is going to be painted as an opportunistic whore who would do anything to complete a business deal, even sleep with his uncle? This plot point also basically makes the whole annullment of Liam & Fallon's marriage totally pointless. I mean, why have them essentially divorce if they are just going to get married again?! I swear this show is just making crap up as they go!

Honestly I am really beginning to believe that the CW has no faith in this show and maybe they are doing everything they can to sabotage it no matter what.

I can already see the ratings sinking even further!

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Also am I the only one who finds it odd we have spoilers for episode two but not episode one?

Nothing odd here. Just search for keyword DYNASTY on that same page and of course you'll find the summary for episode one there as well. Magical internet!!:eck:

Last edited:

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
The actor who plays Jeff posted on Instagram about it a few times.

Spoiler for episode 1:

upload_2018-8-1_13-22-8.png

:danc:

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
These snippet spoilers for S2 from SpoilerTV -- why do you folk believe they originate from cwDynasty and aren't simply someone's fanfic?

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't understand why the CW would want to post spoilers for their tv shows, and I also don't understand why people would want to read it. I just don't get it.

RottenSkipper17

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
@Michael Torrance You're on!

@Willie Oleson Well there is no hard evidence as of right now to believe that these so-called spoilers aren't legitimate. So until that happens I have every reason to believe that they might be real. Ugh, I can't believe that this might be the show we're getting post-Cristal. Horrible. Honestly I won't be surprised if Fallon becomes pregnant from a sexual encounter w/Liam's uncle and she might contemplate abortion. Maybe Liam's uncle might use it to maintain his hold over Fallon and even threaten to destroy things between her and Liam if the truth were to come out. Then again, if I can survive the current garbage that is going on in General Hospital, I can probably survive this.

Soapwriter12

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
It's a reverse of the first four episodes of og dynasty, where PSM Falln wanted jeff's uncle, and not jeff

Zable

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Why are reversals and mimicry dominant themes in cwDynasty and the fanfic?

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Plot twist for the second season: the real ADAM is a woman nowadays. Although it's already been done on Ugly Betty with Rebecca Romijn.

And Lara Flynn Boyle is already plotting her comeback, they should cast her as Liam's momma!

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Plot twist for the second season: the real ADAM is a woman nowadays. Although it's already been done on Ugly Betty with Rebecca Romijn.

And Lara Flynn Boyle is already plotting her comeback, they should cast her as Liam's momma!
Yes, I've suggested this before that maybe they should combine Adam and Amanda and so Adam shows up as a pretty petite blonde now called Amanda but says 'hello mummy' in a really deep voice.

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't understand why the CW would want to post spoilers for their tv shows, and I also don't understand why people would want to read it. I just don't get it.
Willie it's been a constant for many years. When I watch the early years of Dallas I get really annoyed when they show a trailer on what's about to happen in the episode I'm about to watch. It's much the same when I hear the announcement, "Previously on....."

My reasoning for never liking this approach from the producers is the dumbing down effect. Give the viewers some credit. Fans already know the backstory and I don't wish to know what's about to happen in the upcoming episode. If I was in charge of a television series I would offer no trailers or allow the actors to speak about it. Let the audience enjoy the ride along with what I produced. Keep the viewers guessing until the big reveal. Websites like Soapchat can generate their own scenarios. This can also drive more interest. It explains why Games of Thrones has such a grip on fans around the world especially as the producers are now creating a series based on George R. R. Martin's thoughts rather than published books.

And there is no better example of how producers can whip the viewers into a frenzy than the "Who Shot JR?" reveal.

Too many spoilers today.

ChrisSumner

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
To be fair, the finale spoilers were kept pretty tight and despite letting us in on some of the things happening, many major characters don’t even get mentioned so I don’t think they’ve spoiled everything as much as they’ve given us a teaser. I’m just ready for filming to really get going so we get some promos! And of course casting news. They’re far too quiet right now.

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Some sources say that they started filming on July 10. They're probably working on the 3rd episode at the moment.

Rove

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
They’re far too quiet right now.
But isn't that a good thing? Does it not make the anticipation (for you) much greater in looking forward to the return of your favourite series? I know this is how I felt in the good old days prior to the birth of the internet and social media. I recall my local station advertising the return season of Dallas and it felt like counting down to Christmas.

Edie70

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm also enjoying the silence because we're hardly ever surprised in this day and age. Everything usually gets out before it airs and it's pretty annoying.