• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Still The One

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
DISCLAIMER:
No copyright infringement intended. For entertainment purposes only.

STILL THE ONE
The Hardest Thing I Have Ever Done is Walk Away Still Madly in Love With You ~ (leohearts)

PROLOGUE

Revenge on her ex-husband proved to be a victory for the beautiful and strong-willed Sue Ellen. She was so dazzling in her blue suit that JR didn't take her seriously, even after she had proven that she could be as smart and as cunning as he. She wasn't the shy twenty year old he met so long ago. At 42, Sue Ellen Ewing was a force to be reckoned with.

CHAPTER ONE

"What do you think you are going to accomplish with this movie?" JR asked, angrily.

Sue Ellen beamed with happiness. "That's easy. Every morning when I get up, I will think of this moment and smile; then laugh remembering the look on the mighty JR Ewing's face. At night before I go to sleep, a grin will flash across my face, knowing that in the back of your mind, you will worry if tomorrow will be the end of you. With little pleasures like that, I will die a happy woman."

JR was rendered speechless. For once in his dastardly life, he had nothing to say. She silenced him, and in spite of it, JR was impressed. As he watched her leave, JR felt like a part of himself died.

"Are you okay love?" Don asked, as they went into a limousine.

"Yes. It's just great seeing JR looking so helpless. I never felt so good yet bad in my life," Sue Ellen admitted.

"Why bad?" Don wondered.

"I guess I never thought I'd get the last laugh on JR. I mean bad in a mischievous way. I sort of feel like JR after a dirty deal...exhilarated!

Don laughed. "God help me if you are getting like JR."

Sue Ellen caressed his face. "Don't be silly. The only thing you have to worry about is if I'm going to like living in England."

"You'll love it, especially since I'm an Englishman you're in love with," Don said, and kissed her lips.

"You sure are. I'm finally in love with someone who deserves me,” Sue Ellen said, her head on his shoulder.

"Oh love, no man is truly worthy of you. I promise that I will try and be the best man I can. I love you, Sue Ellen." He caressed her face as they headed to the airport.

EWING OIL

JR was livid but a part of him understood Sue Ellen’s motive. He wished they could have parted friends. He didn't want to cause her pain or fight anymore. He was jealous of Don, and her obvious love for him. Being able to leave Dallas, and John Ross proved it. JR realized Sue Ellen could send for their son to live with her at any moment. In his gut, JR knew she wouldn’t do it. John Ross’s happiness came before her own.

He closed his eyes as he leaned back into his chair. The only thing he could see was Sue Ellen walking away with Lockwood. She looked beautiful in blue, as always. It’s not going to be the same without you, sugar.

A text from Cally interrupted his thoughts. Will you be home tonight? We haven’t had supper together all week.

“Who cares? I just can’t be bothered with her,” JR said to himself. He immediately texted Cally back. No, I have a late meeting. Don’t wait up.

Cally was heartbroken. She loved JR but deep down knew Sue Ellen was still the one in his heart. She was fond of Sue Ellen, but hoped she could overcome the powerful love her husband had for his ex-wife.

To Be Continued:)

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I'm besides myself.

Gonna save this for when I get home tonight.

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CHAPTER TWO

Even after 8 hours on the plane to London’s Heathrow Airport, the sight of a helpless JR was still in her head. Getting the best of JR didn’t stop Sue Ellen from thinking about him. She snapped out of it when they landed.

As she looked out the window, Sue Ellen turned to Don and remarked, “Well no wonder Gershwin wrote the song, A Foggy Day.”

“That’s going back a long time, Sue Ellen. I didn’t know you liked that sort of music,” Don said.

“I love all kinds, my darlin. There are so many little things you don’t know about me but you will,” Sue Ellen told him.

Don smiled devilishly. “You mean you haven’t shown me all of your…um…talents.”

“Ha-ha, no I haven’t so you better pay attention and behave or I won’t,” Sue Ellen jokes.

Don took her hand and caressed it gently. “I still can’t believe that you actually moved to England with me, love. I am the happiest man in the world.”

Sue Ellen kissed his lips. She finally thought she would be happy with Don. They hadn’t discussed marriage but Sue Ellen was committed to him, and she knew he was to her. It would be like he said; they’d be partners in everything.

A part of Sue Ellen felt terrible for leaving John Ross but she knew he was happy living at Southfork with his Daddy. Strangely, she thought briefly about Cally. She didn’t hate her, but watching the sweet young thing marry JR was painful. Sue Ellen knew that he was not in love with Cally but it still bothered her more than she cared to admit. The looks they gave each other, especially after the wedding dance proved they were still in love—though they were too stubborn to do anything about it.

ONE MONTH LATER

JR was in a tizzy over Sue Ellen’s leaving. He thought at any moment she’d come through his office door and start raising hell about something terrible that he did to her, or anyone else she cared about.

God how I miss that. We had so much fun. No other woman looks as sexy as Sue Ellen is when she is fired up. Hell, no other woman is as sexy, or beautiful. Period.

JR took a chance and emailed her. He already knew her new cell number. John Ross had given it to him, but he wanted an excuse to reach out to her. He lied.

Remember me? The star of your movie. I don't know your phone number over there in jolly old England but I should have it. Please get back to me. - JR

LONDON - 10:30 p.m.

Sue Ellen's hands gripped Don's butt; her legs wrapped around him. She pulled him in deeper. Every thrust brought them closer to the edge until they came together as one.

"God you're incredible," Don said holding her in his arms.

"Mm, so are you. Do you know how great you make me feel?" Sue Ellen asked.

Don smiled and replied, "I have a good idea, love."

After a few minutes, Sue Ellen said, "Be right back, my darlin." She kissed his lips before getting out of bed and grabbed her phone from the nightstand.

Once in the bathroom, Sue Ellen took a quick shower. She put on her nightgown and checked her phone. No text messages but a few emails.

"Oh Lord," Sue Ellen mumbled. She clicked on the one from JR. She was glad it wasn't any type of trouble. Why didn't John Ross give JR my number? Oh well.

Hi JR, it's me. I must say that I chuckled seeing an email from the man who gave me the inspiration for my first movie. I would have gotten back to you sooner but Don and I were a little busy in bed. Goodnight.

Sue Ellen couldn't resist sharing that tidbit. She hoped it would bother him the rest of the day.

After JR read Sue Ellen's message, he felt a twinge of jealousy but glad she got back to him. In his mind, she still cared enough to keep in touch.

Since it was a 6 hour difference, he decided to text Sue Ellen back later before going to bed.

SOUTHFORK

"Was that good, JR?" Cally asked, her voice in a whisper.

"Sure darlin, it was real fun. Get some sleep," JR said, putting on his robe.

Since Sue Ellen left Dallas, JR seemed distant. When they made love, she felt he was just going through the motions. Cally hoped it was her imagination though she knew better, and sobbed into her pillow. He misses Sue Ellen.

In the privacy of the family den, JR texted her.

Hey, thanks for getting back to me. Hope you're adjusting to life in London. Well I better go. That pretty little wife of mine can't get enough of me. Goodnight.

JR smirked. He'd give anything to see Sue Ellen's face. Two can play at this game, darlin.

To Be Continued:p

Last edited:

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I sooooo enjoyed that!!! Love their game playing. Just need to get the image of Dons tiny butt out of my mind.

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CHAPTER THREE

LONDON

Sue Ellen quietly crept out of bed. She didn't want to wake Don up on a Saturday morning. He hadn't been sleeping much since working on his latest script. She put on her robe and headed to the kitchen. After eating breakfast, Sue Ellen turned on her phone and read JR's message.

Damn, he's just trying to get me jealous. Fat chance!

She read it a few more times then threw her phone across the room.

Over the next few days, Sue Ellen was snippy toward Don, though she didn't mean to be.

"What's the matter, Sue Ellen? You've been snapping at me for no reason lately. Did I do something to upset you?" Don asked.

Sue Ellen looked at him with a blank stare. "What?"

"I'm asking you what's wrong," Don told her.

"Nothing. Everything between us is fine. We've been having alot of sex and it's great, isnt it?" Sue Ellen inquired, her hand squeezing his crotch.

"Ooh Sue Ellen, wait that's not what I meant but now that you mention it, you've been insatiable. I mean...I'm not complaining, love but...well…"

"Well what?" Sue Ellen asked. She was perturbed.

"I'm sorry, don't misunderstand me. Making love with you is incredible but lately its been just sex. Its fabulous but I want to feel the love and emotional bond between us like before. Do you still love me?”

Sue Ellen began to break down and sob. "Oh Don, my darlin I'm so sorry. I just want you to know that I can't get enough of you. Of course, I love you."

"I know the sex between us is passionate, and that you have desire for me. I never doubted that. Why did you think you had to prove it?" Don asked, holding her hand.

"I don't know. I guess I was hoping you felt the same, and that I was the only woman you needed," Sue Ellen confided.

Don caressed Sue Ellen's face and wiped away her tears. "Oh love, you are the only woman I need or want, believe me. I'm not JR."

"I know that," Sue Ellen said. She trusted Don so why did she doubt him? Or herself? She soon realized the answer: JR. His text message got under her skin. Even though he was over 4,000 miles away, she wasn't free of him.

The next day, Sue Ellen decided to call John Ross. She missed him.

It was 1 o'clock on a Sunday afternoon and John Ross was enjoying a day in the pool. Cally was with him, and so was Christopher. When he didn’t answer, Sue Ellen opted to text instead of leaving a voicemail message.

Hi sweetie. Everything is fine except that I miss you very much. Hope you are good. One thing I am curious about is why you didn't give Daddy my cell number? Anyway, hope you can visit me soon. Love you. xoxo

A few hours later, John Ross noticed the text from his Mama. He was about to go down to dinner.

Hi Mama. I was swimming with Christopher and Cally. Poor Cally. She is nice but since you left, she seems so unhappy. I don't know why. Anyway, I can visit during summer break which is soon. Oh and I did give Daddy your number. He must have lost it. I love and miss you, too.

After dinner, John Ross told JR that he was going to visit Sue Ellen during summer break.

"Is that okay, Daddy?" John Ross asked.

"You don't ever need my permission to visit your Mama. The English muffin can give you and Sue Ellen a tour around town, so you'll have a lot of fun sightseeing," JR told him.

"Don is so boring. I don't know what Mama sees in him, do you?" John Ross asked.

"I have no idea but you will find out later that women are hard to figure out," JR explained.

"Yeah. Once I heard Mama telling Don that 69 is her favorite number and she giggled like crazy. Why would she laugh?" John Ross asked.

JR grinned. He didn’t want to explain the birds and the bees at that moment. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Hm, I don't know. Ask your Mama next time you talk to her. I’m sure she’d be happy to tell you.”

“Okay Daddy. I definitely will,” John Ross said.

JR said goodnight and shut the door. He turned his thoughts to a sexual Sue Ellen, and her favorite number. He immediately got an erection.

Oh Sue Ellen, I wish we were doing that and more right now.

To Be Continued:l:

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CHAPTER FOUR

After reading John Ross's message, Sue Ellen was perplexed and wondered why she even cared. She tried to figure out why Cally was so unhappy. Naturally, her first inclination would be that JR was the reason, but only since she left Dallas? That made no sense. Certainly Cally didn’t want to be bosom buddies with her husband's ex-wife. It had to be a coincidence.

According to JR, everything was fine in the bedroom so what was it? She assumed JR must be cheating on Cally. Why would he change his ways being married to someone else? If it isn’t that, then what? She tried to put it out of her mind. It was none of her business but then again, she thought, maybe it was. She had to find out more.

Hi, that sounds great coming to visit me during the summer break. Your Daddy probably lost my number. He is getting old. Anyway, I’m glad you are warming up to Cally. Be nice to her. What makes you think she is unhappy though? Has Daddy been awful towards her, or staying out all night? Anyway, I’m doing good and can’t wait to see you. Call me whenever you want. I don’t care what time it is. Love you.

"I don't care what the Cartel wants Jordan. I told you what I was proposing. Don't try and chisel me. Either sign or pull out. It's as simple as that," JR told him.

"Something is wrong with you lately, JR. If we do that, then you have nothing to get this project going," Jordan answered.

JR was fuming. He stood up and shouted, "Screw you. Get the hell out of my office!"

"Gladly. You know where we are if you change your mind, and you will," Jordan said, and walked out the door.

"Damn him. The hell with it," JR said, and ripped up the proposal for their impending deal.

Sly poked her head into his office and asked if he was okay.

"Yeah. Just answer a question for me, Sly," JR said. She nodded her head having no idea what it could be.

"Have you noticed anything different about me lately? Don't be afraid to tell me the truth," JR asked.

"Well, I...um...have noticed you're not your "happy" self. I mean you seem down and a little miserable," Sly told him.

JR's eyebrows rose. "Hm, how long has it been, my acting this way," he inquired.

"It's been a little over a month now," Sly informed him. You know a few times you even told me to call Sue Ellen to tell her you'd be coming home late.

JR was taken aback. "I...I did?"

"Yes, sir but I never corrected you. I know you meant Cally," Sly said.

"Force of habit, I guess darlin. Okay thanks for telling me. Have a nice night. You can go." Sly thanked him and said goodnight.

JR sat in his chair. He didn’t have to ask Sly what was wrong. He knew what his problem was—Sue Ellen plain and simple. His life wasn’t the same without her.

“Are you sure you like it Sue Ellen?” Don asked.

“Of course, it’s brilliant. You really are a great writer. I wish I was as talented as you,” Sue Ellen said.

“Oh now love, don’t sell yourself short. You have such a brilliant knack for business. You’re a very shrewd woman, and a gorgeous one at that. One look at you and I knew I was in trouble,” Don told her.

“Is that right? Well the first thoughts I had when I met you was what’s up with the leather jacket? I thought you should have worn a suit,” Sue Ellen teases, her lips close to his.

“Opposites attract, Sue Ellen. All I know is that I was glad that I took the job,” Don remarked and pulled her in for a kiss.
Just as Sue Ellen and Don’s kisses heated up, she got a call from John Ross. She pulled away from Don and said, “Oh Don that’s John Ross…I…”

“Get it love. I will get back on the computer. Tell me when you are done,” Don said, and left the room.

Sue Ellen answered excitedly. “Hi sweetheart.”

“Hi Mama, I wanted to talk instead of texting,” John Ross told her.

“I’m so glad baby. I miss you so much. I was thinking you could visit me for about a month in early July. How does that sound?”

“Perfect Mama. Oh I told Daddy you said he was getting old,” John Ross said, with a chuckle.

“Ha-ha good. I only tell the truth, John Ross,” Sue Ellen kidded.

“I wanted to tell you about Cally, too. I overheard her talking to Cousin Lucy about Daddy today,” John Ross said.

Sue Ellen couldn’t wait to hear. “And?” She said.

“I don’t know if it matters to you but she said since you left, Daddy has changed towards her. He is aloof, barely talks to her, and is somewhere else even when he is with her. She started to cry and said that Daddy must miss you, Mama.”

Sue Ellen swallowed and took a deep breath. She couldn’t believe it. “Really?” She asked, unable to say anything else.

“I wouldn’t lie about that, Mama. Should I tell Daddy how Cally is feeling?” John Ross asked.

“No honey. I think Cally needs to work it out with your Dad. I doubt your Daddy misses me, John Ross. It’s been over between us for awhile now, and before I left we weren’t exactly friendly but…well it doesn’t matter.”

“Okay I won’t say anything. I don’t understand adults anyway. I guess I better go. Goodnight Mama.”

Sue Ellen said her goodbyes to John Ross. Does JR really miss me?

JR was having an after dinner drink when he got an unexpected text from Sue Ellen.

Sorry to bother you but even though it’s 2 a.m., I can’t sleep. I spoke to John Ross today. He is going to visit me in July. It’s been tough not seeing him. Well, I just wanted to let you know about John Ross. I hope I didn’t disturb you and Cally, my love. Goodnight.

JR’s eyes lit up when she still referred to him as my love, though most of the time she would say that when she was teasing or mad. It didn’t matter; JR was happy that he was still the one she thought of and reached out to in the middle of the night. It had to be more than just telling him about John Ross.

Hi darlin, you didn’t disturb me. Sorry you can’t sleep. I’m just in the living room having a drink. Cally is upstairs and well I rather be texting with you than be with her.

Sue Ellen felt a pang in her heart. You would? Why? Be honest with me.

I miss us darlin, even the bickering. You’re the only woman that I love, or will ever love. I realize it’s too late for us but I want you to know how I feel. I've been miserable since you left. You’re still the one that I want! ❤️

Last edited:

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CHAPTER FIVE

Sue Ellen stared at her phone. She read and reread JR's message; her lip quivered.

Am I crazy? Why am I getting so emotional? How could I still be in love with JR if I hate him? How?

Sue Ellen felt she owed JR an honest answer believing deep down that he was sincere.

What do you want me to say? I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my face. I shouldn't even tell you that but I want to be honest. If only it didn't have to come to this. We were so happy, or at least I was, after our last reconciliation. Your affair with Kimberly was the last straw. Do you realize that during the making of my movie I relived every horrible thing you ever did to me? I was a mess all over again. Thank God for Don. He helped me through it but even after the last few years of bitterness and wanting revenge, I walked away still in love with you. I admit it but I also agree it's too late. Besides, I'm with Don, and you are married to Cally. Do you know how painful it was for me to see you marry her? Knowing she is in the same bed we shared, and made love in really hurts. I should still be your wife, and in my heart I always will be. You blew it. I hate you for that.

JR poured himself another drink waiting in anticipation of a response. He jumped when he heard Cally's voice call out to him.

"Damn you scared the shit out of me," JR said.

"I'm sorry butcha been down here for like forever. Whatcha doin' all this time?" Cally asked.

"Relaxing. Go back upstairs and…" beep

JR stopped when his phone went off. He ignored it and took a sip of his bourbon.

"Who's that?" Cally asked.

"Nobody, its just a stupid alert. I get them all the time. I'll be up in a few minutes, okay?" JR said.

"I'll wait for you and…" Cally began before JR cut her off.

"Nah, don't bother. I just want to go right to sleep when I get in bed," JR told her and kissed her lips quickly.

The only thing Cally could do was go to bed. As she walked up the stairs, her intuition told her his alert had to be a text from another woman. Once back in their room, she cried herself to sleep.

JR immediately read Sue Ellen's message. Her words cut through his heart—he was definitely to blame. Even though he knew it, JR was always too stubborn to admit it. Sue Ellen was right, she should still be his wife.

I don't blame you for hating me but there's a fine line between love and hate, darlin. I'm in your heart and you in mine. Just by the fact that we are still in love means it's not too late. xoxo

Maybe you're right but I won't be the other woman. I can't do to Cally what other women did to me. I know you don't love her but she's in love with you.

Darlin, I understand but would you be able to even say that if you were standing here next to me? Would you stop me from touching or kissing you? All I want to do is hold you in my arms and feel the warmth of your body while we are making love. To look at your beautiful face and relish the sweet taste of your lips. I'm hard just thinking about you.

Sue Ellen was wet just from the thought of JR being inside of her again; his tongue exploring her mouth—the hunger for her in his eyes. At that moment, her desire for him was intense. Damn after all his crap, how could I still get turned on so easily? She took a deep breath to calm herself before she responded.

All I can say is that I'm glad we are far away from each other. As long as you’re still married to Cally, I can't even consider us getting back together, plus how could I ever trust you? And, what about Don? I'm sorry, my darlin.

JR understood where Sue Ellen was coming from. It was true. He didn’t want to have an affair; he wanted her back as his wife. He knew if there was any chance of being with Sue Ellen, he had to get a divorce...and quick.

To Be Continued;)

Miss Texas 1967

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Lol JR and Sue Ellen should probably just move to a remote place where they only have each other (and maybe John Ross), they clearly don't deal with being apart well, but being together has distractions in Dallas :p

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CHAPTER SIX

Sue Ellen tried to concentrate on the rough script Don gave her to read. Even though a week went by after texting with JR, it was hard to shake him out of her psyche. She temporarily put him out of her mind when Don walked into the room. She looked up and smiled.

"So what do you think love?" Don asked.

"Pretty good so far but the woman in the story is a but wishwashy. She needs a little boost," Sue Ellen told him.

"Hm, okay but that's what I had intended," Don said and sat beside her.

"Oh, then you nailed it," Sue Ellen told him, feeling a bit foolish.
Don laughed then leaned over and kissed her tenderly.

"One more question," He said and got down on one knee. Sue Ellen's heart started to beat fast.

"I love you, Sue Ellen. Will you marry me?" Don asked and opened a small black velvet box with a sparkling diamond ring.

"Oh God, Don...I...its beautiful!" Sue Ellen warbled gleefully. He placed it on her finger and she began to sob.

"Well love?" Don asked. She excitedly said, "Yes!" Despite her feelings for JR, Sue Ellen loved Don and wanted to be his wife.

"Oh Sue Ellen, I want to make you happy for the rest of your life," Don told her and kissed her lovingly.

Sue Ellen kept telling herself that JR was married to Cally. She couldn’t wait for him and even if she did, how could she ever trust JR again? Don would be faithful and JR’s track record spoke for itself. She listened to her mind, instead of following her heart.

~~~~
JR's thoughts of Sue Ellen overwhelmed him. He decided the best thing was to go to England with John Ross during his summer break. He'd tell Cally he didn't want John Ross to travel alone. And, he had no intention of telling Sue Ellen he was coming.

During breakfast there was a phone call coming through to Southfork. Teresa answered then went into the dining room.

"Excuse me. That is Ms. Sue Ellen on the phone." JR's frown turned into a huge smile. He thought she was calling for him.

"She'd like to speak to John Ross," Theresa told them.

John Ross immediately got up. "Mama probably called my cell first. I left it upstairs. Excuse me, Daddy."

JR was disappointed and Cally definitely noticed how happy he was hearing it was Sue Ellen.

"You went from grumpy to smiling to looking sad, JR," Cally said.

JR stood up. He raised his voice and said,"So what, it doesn't concern you at all!" He left the table and went into the kitchen, leaving Cally red from embarrassment.

Miss Ellie got up from the table and followed JR. She walked into the kitchen and said, "JR, what the hell is wrong with you? You've been horrible to Cally for awhile now. She loves you. Why are you being so mean to her?"

JR looked at Miss Ellie squarely. "Because I miss and want Sue Ellen back! The only woman I've ever loved is over 4,000 miles away from me. I don't love Cally at all. Sue Ellen should still be my wife,” JR said.

“Oh JR, I don’t think Sue Ellen wants...” JR interrupted by waving his hands in the air then said,
“Mama, don’t you understand that Sue Ellen is still the one in my heart and I’m in hers, too," JR said with tears in his eyes.

Miss Ellie was perplexed. "How do you know how Sue Ellen feels?"

"We've been texting, and she admitted it and other things to me," JR told her.

"Are you telling me that even after everything that has happened, Sue Ellen is still in love with you?" Miss Ellie asked.

"Yes," JR answered and walked out of the kitchen leaving Miss Ellie shaking her head in disbelief.

John Ross just hung up the phone with Sue Ellen as JR approached. He
asked, "What’s wrong, son? You look upset. Is something wrong with your Mama?"

"No Daddy, she is fine but I’m not. You’ll understand after I tell you Mom’s “so called” good news," John Ross said with a frown.

“What’s that?” JR asked, slightly concerned.

“Mama is getting married.”

To Be Continued:(

Last edited:

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CHAPTER SEVEN

“Married?” JR asked.

“Yes Daddy and I’m not happy about it. I don’t like Don. He’s weird,” John Ross said.

“Well, I agree but your Mama apparently doesn’t think so,” JR said.

"Yeah, well at least I'll miss their wedding next weekend," John Ross said.

"That soon?" JR asked, disappointed.

"Yes. Mom was upset because I didn't want to go," John Ross told him.

"She’ll get over it John Ross. Did your Mama say anything else? JR asked.

“Yes, though I don’t understand. She wanted me to say she was sorry,” John Ross said, and headed upstairs.

JR wouldn’t accept an apology. I’m not giving up.

Sue Ellen was curled up by the fireplace on her iPad when a text from JR came through.

Why did you chicken out and have John Ross tell me you're getting married instead of telling me yourself? You're a coward, darlin. I know you're not in love with Don. I'm still the one you want.

~~
I may be a coward, but I have self respect and won't let you get to me. I am marrying Don and you can't do anything about it.

Hm, we'll see about that, JR thought.

While Cally was riding one of the horses on the ranch, JR took the opportunity to book himself a flight to England, and made a few phone calls. A devilish grin adorned his face. You can't get rid of me that easily.

Two Days Later

A ring on the doorbell startled Sue Ellen. She just finished her afternoon workout. Don got up from his computer desk and opened the door. It was a delivery of two dozen yellow roses for Sue Ellen.

"Hey love, you have a secret admirer I see," Don said. She knew almost immediately they were from JR.

"No they are from JR. He always bought me yellow roses," Sue Ellen told Don.

"Why would he be sending you flowers? Don asked, slightly perturbed.

“I have no idea,” Sue Ellen said. She
read the card out loud.
Congratulations on your engagement, darlin. Cally and I are so happy for you. All the Best. — JR

"Hm, I'm surprised. That was nice of him," Don asked.

"Yes, very…I...um better put them in a vase. Excuse me honey," Sue Ellen said and walked into the kitchen. The mere thought of Cally riled her up.

Hm, what is that man up to?

To Be Continued;)

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CHAPTER EIGHT

After arranging the roses in a vase, Sue Ellen thought back to the last time JR sent her flowers.

Oh JR, they were beautiful. Yellow roses are my favorite.

I know darlin, that’s why I flooded your office with them today. I'm going to miss you so much. When you come back from your business trip with Nicholas Pearce, you’ll come home to roses in our bedroom. How does that sound?

It sounds wonderful, JR but when I come back from California all I'm going to want is you.

Well why wait darlin. There's no time like the present.

Sue Ellen began to sob. It was the last time they made love. The next day she saw JR kissing Kimberly Cryder. She was devastated not only from the memory of JR's betrayal but losing her beloved Nicholas.

Later that night she texted JR.

I don't know what the hell you are up to but thanks for the well wishes and roses. They were beautiful. It gave me a chance to reflect. The memories of our marriage are the best and worst moments of my life. Despite the bad times, I will always love you.

Sue Ellen wiped away a tear that ran down her cheek. She undressed and headed to the tub for a long hot bath. She didn't want to be disturbed so she left her phone on the nightstand.

15 minutes later

Don yawned as he went up the steps and into the bedroom. As he changed into his pajamas, he heard Sue Ellen's phone alerting her to a message. He quickly glanced and noticed it was from JR. His mind raced and be quickly made the decision to read it.

Darlin, try to focus on the good times. I love you forever. Xoxo

Don was understandably upset especially after scrolling the many messages that had been sent back and forth between them. Sue Ellen telling JR she still loved him left Don questioning whether her love for him was sincere.

How could she love that knob head?

When Don heard Sue Ellen getting out of the tub, he quickly put the phone down after deleting JR’s last message. He had no intention of saying anything. She emerged with just a towel wrapped around her body.

“Hi my darlin, I thought I heard you moving around in here?” Sue Ellen said with a smile.

Don walked up to Sue Ellen. He kissed her lips tenderly then said, “I love you more than anything in this world. JR may not have appreciated you but I do. I’ll never take you for granted. I promise I’ll be true and do my best to make you happy.”

“Oh Don, I know that and I love you," Sue Ellen told him. She let her towel drop to the floor. "Make me happy right now,” Sue Ellen whispered seductively.

“God love, you’re so beautiful,” Don said; his hands caressing her breasts. He quickly removed his clothes.

The sex between them was not lovey-dovey but ardent, and extremely intense. Their lust completely satisfied.

Last edited:

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CHAPTER NINE

"Where ya goin, JR?" Cally asked, as he finished packing his suitcase.

"Just a little business trip. I'll be back in a few days. Bye,” JR said, coldly.

As he was about to walk out the door, Cally grabbed his arm and said, "You didn't answer my question. Where ya goin?”

JR pulled away then asked, "You aren't really asking me my business are you?"

"Yes I am. You've been withdrawin' from me and now y’all be going away. I deserve an answer. I'm your Mrs., ain't I?"

"Unfortunately, yes but you deserve nothing. I don't love you, Cally. The only woman I love and want as my wife is Sue Ellen! So why don't you just leave and put me out of my misery," JR said, and stormed out the door.

A humiliated Cally was left alone. She was devastated and cried uncontrollably knowing she'd been right about Sue Ellen all along.

JR arrived at Heathrow airport and immediately checked into his 5 star hotel. He felt bad being harsh with Cally and honest about Sue Ellen, but hoped it would lead to divorce. His trusted friend and favorite detective, Harry was the only person who knew where JR was. He was only ten minutes away from Sue Ellen and Don’s London flat. He didn’t have long to convince her to change her mind—their wedding was in three days.

It was 4 p.m. and JR put his plan in motion. He called Sue Ellen instead of sending a text. The phone rang until it went right into voicemail. Damn, she doesn’t want to talk to me.

Sue Ellen and Don had plans for dinner. She was in the shower when she heard the phone ring. She knew immediately it was JR by the ringtone she set for him. When he didn’t leave a message, Sue Ellen figured it wasn’t urgent.

When they walked into the restaurant, Sue Ellen and Don met a group of his friends and they were captivated. She was in the middle of telling them about winning Miss Texas when JR called her. Don wasn’t happy. He had a gut feeling it was him but remained passive.

Sue Ellen excused herself and answered the phone rather harsh. “
What the hell do you want JR?" Sue Ellen asked.

"Well, it's good to hear your voice, too," JR said.

"Can you please tell me why you're calling? I was in the shower when you called earlier. I'm having dinner with Don and I can't talk in private," Sue Ellen told him.

"I was just wondering why you didn't text me back after my last message," JR said.

"What? I did. I said despite the bad times I will always love you," Sue Ellen said.

"Yes, and it sounds even better to hear you say it,
but didn’t you get the one I sent after that? I told you to focus on the good times," JR told her.

Sue Ellen was perplexed. "No I...I didn't."

"Hm, it showed that you read it. Oh well, I...I miss you so much,” JR confessed.

“JR, please don’t start, okay?” Sue Ellen insisted.

“Hard for me not to, sugar. Anyway, what restaurant did the English muffin take you to?" JR asked. He wanted to surprise her.

“Not that it matters but we’re at the Adams Pub and Grill. It’s Don’s favorite place in London. I...I better get back. I promise we’ll talk soon,” Sue Ellen said.

“I understand. See you later,” JR said, and hung up with a huge grin on his face.
It’ll be sooner than you think, darlin.

To Be Continued;)

Last edited:

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CHAPTER TEN

JR headed toward the restaurant and walked in the door. He went to the bar and ordered a drink. He scanned the room and noticed Don first. Sue Ellen had her back to him. He kept a close eye watching until the time was right.

A half hour elapsed until they waited for the waiter to bring the check, and Sue Ellen excused herself to go to the ladies room. JR followed and when he knew they were out of view, called out her name. The familiar voice stopped her dead in her tracks. With her heart racing, she slowly turned around, and couldn't believe her eyes. "JR?"

"Hi sugar," JR said, grinning.

"Wh...what are you doing here?" Sue Ellen asked, unable to move.

"I'm here to take you home. I miss you so much," JR said his hand caressed her face.

"What? I told you I'm marrying Don and…"

JR cut off her words with a passionate kiss. He didn't care who saw them. Their tongues intertwined and Sue Ellen lost herself momentarily until she pulled back slowly. They stared at each other; her lip quivered until Don came storming over. He grabbed JR by the arm and punched him in the jaw. He fell backward and Sue Ellen screeched, "Don! What the hell?" She ran over to JR and helped him up.

"Why are you helping him?" Don asked.

Sue Ellen answered with a question. "And why did you have to throw a punch?"

"You’re my fiancé. He had his lips and paws all over you,” Don said, his voice elevated.

"She's not your wife yet, and I have a feeling she never will be," JR told him and put his arm around Sue Ellen's shoulder.

Sue Ellen stepped away from JR and stood next to Don. "I'm marrying Don. You made this trip for nothing. I...I am not going back to Dallas."

JR wasn't about to give up. "Well forgive me if I don't believe you. What I do believe is that you'll marry again, but to me."

"Oh is that right? Why would she ever do a stupid thing like that?" Don said, as Sue Ellen grabbed his arm.

JR laughed devilishly. "Because I just reminded her that she still love and wants me. I know from the tremble in her body, isn't that right darlin?"

Don looked at Sue Ellen intently. Her face gave her heart away but she said softly, "No. Please just go."

"Okay, I'll be at my hotel. I'm not leaving London yet," JR informed them, and left. Sue Ellen was upset and the only thing Don could do was take her home.

****​
JR's hotel suite was one of the best he'd ever been in; from the plush new rugs down to the super soft bedsheets. It had a fully stocked bar which suited him just fine. He poured himself a Glenkinchie Whiskey. While in bed, JR texted Sue Ellen. She was on the forefront of his mind.

Don was fast asleep when Sue Ellen put on her robe and went into the kitchen. When they got home, she told Don she still wanted to marry him, but they didn’t have sex. The problem was JR. His kiss was on her mind.

As Sue Ellen poured a cup of tea, her tongue swirled around her lips. She heaved a deep sigh hating the way he still made her feel. Just as she thought about calling him, JR’s message came through sending a shot of nervous excitement throughout her body.

Your lips are as soft and succulent as I remember. Are you thinking about our kiss as much as I am? Can you still taste me? Do you want more? Be honest darlin.

Why did you have to do this? Of course I’m thinking about it and you. I keep wetting my lips just so I can taste you. If we were alone right now, I wouldn’t trust myself because I want you. Okay? I want you. There I said it. Is that honest enough?

To Be Continued:l:

Miss Texas 1967

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I understand where JR's coming from, but it's kind of rude to intrude on Sue Ellen's life the way he is at the moment.

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CHAPTER 11

A devilish grin emerged on JR’s face. He knew Sue Ellen wanted him just as much as he wanted her but it was more than just lust. They still loved each other and it was hard to ignore.

Darlin, I’m doing this because I love you, and I’ll be damned if I don’t go down swinging. I told Cally I don’t love her before I left. If you love me, then please don’t go through with marrying Don.

Sue Ellen didn’t want to keep going back and forth texting so she called him directly. JR immediately picked up the phone.

“Hi darlin,” JR said.

“JR, you've turned my life completely upside down. I...I was positive how I felt about Don but when you kissed me I...oh damn you JR," Sue Ellen said, and began to sob.

“Don't cry. Please. I’m sorry but I couldn’t help it. You’re still the one I want. I love you,” JR told her.

"And I love you but we've been through this before. You always go back to your old ways. Why would this time be any different?" Sue Ellen asked.

"I've learned my lesson. I get it...finally. There isn't much else I can say except that I don't want to live without you," JR said.

"JR, I don't know. I'm so confused right now about Don. That day I walked away after showing you the film was the hardest day of my life. I know it didn't appear that way, but it was. I was still in love with you despite the hate and revenge I wanted. I'm sorry," Sue Ellen told him. She was choked up.

"Nonsense, don't apologize for something I deserved after everything I put you through. How do you feel now?"

"I love you despite everything. I will never love anyone as much as I love you. Never," Sue Ellen confessed. As JR was about to respond a call from Cally beeped in. He ignored it.

"Then leave Don tonight darlin. Come home with me. Be my wife again," JR pleaded.

Sue Ellen began to cry. "But Cally. You're married to her and…"

"Not for long. I promise I will file for divorce immediately, unless Cally did it already," JR told her.

Sue Ellen thought about it and said, "I can't see you tonight. I'll meet you for breakfast tomorrow at 8 o'clock. Text me where you are staying and I'll meet you in the lobby. Okay?" Sue Ellen asked.

JR was a little disappointed. He was hoping Sue Ellen would come to his hotel before morning but respected her wishes. "Okay darlin, I will see you tomorrow."

Sue Ellen smiled. "See you then. Bye."

JR listened to his voicemail message from Cally after texting Sue Ellen exactly what hotel he was staying at.

You'll be happy to be knowin' that I filed for divorce. You still love Sue Ellen and even though it hurts me, I can't stay knowin' you love her. I...I have a strong feelin' you are with her now. Goodbye JR.

JR felt bad for hurting Cally. He was to blame for even getting involved with her. She was as sweet as pie, perhaps too much for his liking. Sue Ellen was sweet but very spicy. The combination was devastating. He couldn’t wait to tell Sue Ellen the good news. He sent her a quick text.

Darlin, I just found out that Cally filed for divorce. She's upset but it’s the chance we need. We deserve each other. I love you!

Sue Ellen read and re-read JR’s message. She was ashamed to be happy especially over another woman’s grief. She responded quickly; her hands shaking.

That is wonderful but I didn't think Cally would give up that easily. See you tomorrow, my darlin.

Sue Ellen had her doubts. It seemed too good to be true but what bothered her more was the idea of telling Don it was over.

To Be Continued;)

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Chapter 12

8:25 a.m

JR was getting a bit nervous but when he saw Sue Ellen coming through the main door of the hotel, his mind was back at ease. He waved his hands and walked up to her.

"JR, I'm so sorry I'm late," Sue Ellen told him.

"Its okay, darlin. Come up to my room, I ordered room service so we can talk in private," JR said.

Sue Ellen wasn't surprised. Knowing JR better than anyone, she had a feeling he would do just that.

Once room service left, JR took Sue Ellen in his arms, and kissed her tenderly. She pulled away and said, "JR, I'm hungry."

"Then let's eat. Sit down everything looks great."

They sat there eating quietly for a moment until JR spoke. "Darlin, I can't make your mind up for you. I can only hope you'll give us another chance, though I've given you every reason to doubt me. Even if you won't take me back, I'm still glad Cally is divorcing me. I never wanted to marry her in the first place."

"Right, you only wanted to go to bed with her," Sue Ellen said, sarcastically.

"Yes, well at the time I did. I was stupid," JR replied.

"You obviously weren't thinking with your head, well not the right one that is," Sue Ellen said, managing to chuckle.

"Well, I'm glad you're able to laugh but I can't. I screwed up like I always have, and for that I'm sorry," JR admitted.

Sue Ellen put her hand on his and said, "JR, it's okay. I've forgiven you for everything. It's just hard to forget. Besides we weren't together when you chased after Cally, though its been hard for me not to be upset about her."

"Do you think I was okay about Don, or Nicholas for that matter," JR said.

Sue Ellen got teary-eyed over the mention of Nicholas. She looked at JR and said, "Please don't mention Nicholas. I'm trying to forget the pain of losing him. We were in love and…"

JR interrupted. "I'm sorry, Sue Ellen. I know you loved him."

"It...its okay. As much as I loved him, I never loved anyone more than you. You're the love of my life, and always will be."

JR got up from the table. He took Sue Ellen by the hands and she stood up. He caressed her shoulders and felt her trembling.

"Sue Ellen, I love you more than anything in this world. I want you to know that I never loved anyone else but you. I don't know if it makes a difference, but it's true. I would never lie about that."

"It does, and I know it to be true. I always knew. I also know that when I'm in your arms, nothing else matters. I love you, JR."

"Does that mean what I think it does?" JR wanted to know.

"Yes. I can't marry Don. That's why I was late. I told him I'm still in love with you, and that I was sorry for agreeing to marry him. He surmised last night after he saw how I reacted when you kissed me. He is upset, and understandably so. In his anger, he told me what a stupid fool I was. I didn't argue. I just left and told him I'd send for my things."

"You mean you're not going back?" JR asked, anxiously.

"Can you help me out with a place to stay the night?" Sue Ellen teased, her arms wrapped around him.

“Darlin, I want you to stay forever!” JR exclaimed, and pulled Sue Ellen in for a passionate kiss.

Don was bitter and made the decision to get revenge not only on JR but also Sue Ellen.

To Be Continued:mad:

Last edited:

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I understand where JR's coming from, but it's kind of rude to intrude on Sue Ellen's life the way he is at the moment.

I had to smirk. I love you very much but....

DO YOU THINK HE CARES??!?!? :laughing:

Crazy For Sue Ellen

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
CHAPTER 13

"Of course I'd still love to score the film, Don but I was told you and Sue Ellen weren't going to release it," Conrad said.

"Nonsense it was only until the time was right. It's going to be my Birthday gift for Sue Ellen. I know she'll want to move full steam ahead once it's completely done," Don said.

"What a nice surprise. I'm sure Sue Ellen will love it," Conrad told him.

Don grinned and said, "Not as much as I will."

"JR, not yet," Sue Ellen whispered; his soft and sensuous kiss left her senses spinning.

"What's wrong, darlin?" JR asked.

"You're still married. I...I can't," Sue Ellen told him.

"But Cally filed for divorce. I'm as good as free," JR said.

"I'll believe it when I see actual papers. Let's wait until we get back to Dallas," Sue Ellen explained.

JR took a deep breath. It wouldn't be easy to control himself but he respected Sue Ellen's wishes. "You drive a hard bargain but I guess you're right."

Sue Ellen playfully ran her fingers through JR's hair. "I know I'm right, my darlin. I don’t want to wait. Let’s get the first flight back to Dallas. It's time to go home!"

The duo arrived at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport, and got into a limousine that JR reserved. "It's so good to be back, and with the woman I love," JR gushed.

"Yes and it's going to be quite a shock for everyone when we get to Southfork," Sue Ellen said.

"Don't you worry, darlin. They'll be so happy to see you," JR told her.

"I can't wait to see John Ross," Sue Ellen said, excitedly.

JR took Sue Ellen's hand. "He's going to be thrilled when he sees you walking through the door. I just wish you'd reconsider staying at Southfork instead of going to a hotel."

"JR, do we have to keep going over this? I can't stay at Southfork while you're still married to Cally regardless of the situation," Sue Ellen said.

"Just for the record, Sue Ellen, not being able to make love with you is bad enough but not living together is worse," JR told her.

"I know but I won't feel right until we're positive Cally is not coming back, or changing her mind about the divorce," Sue Ellen stated.

"Do you realize that my hand is going to get calloused pretty badly until you're ready," JR admitted.

"Are you trying to get sympathy from me, my love?" Sue Ellen teased.

JR chuckled. "Yes, but it's not going to work I see."

Sue Ellen shook her head and said, "Nope," then kissed his lips sweetly.

Clayton and Miss Ellie were having lunch on the patio when the limousine turned into Southfork. Once parked, they wondered who it could be and walked slightly down the driveway.

When JR got out, Miss Ellie was pleasantly surprised to see him. "Oh JR, I didn't realize…"

Miss Ellie stopped mid-sentence when JR reached into the limousine and helped Sue Ellen out.

"Sue Ellen!" Clayton shouted in astonishment. She was the last person he thought JR would be with.

"Hi Clayton. Miss Ellie," Sue Ellen replied; a huge smile on her face.

Miss Ellie couldn’t believe it was Sue Ellen. She hugged her tightly then said, "It's so good to see you but...umm...I didn't know you were visiting us."

JR put his arm around Sue Ellen, kissed her cheek and said, “She’s not visiting, Mama. Sue Ellen is home with us for good.”

To Be Continued:dance: