Teen Wolf - The Final Season

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The last few seasons haven't been as great as the first few seasons, but still I'm looking forward to seeing how the final season plays out. It starts next month. Supposedly the 20 episode season will be split into two separate, ten episode story arcs.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The last few seasons haven't been as great as the first few seasons,

I really enjoyed the Dread Doctors, even though I didn't fully understand what was happening.

still I'm looking forward to seeing how the final season plays out.

Yes and I wonder if we will see any old faces from the past.

The trailer is implying they all forget each other - I hope it's as emotional as Lost was when they forgot each other.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Really enjoyed the first episode and how it built up to Stiles' abduction, it's looking like Lydia could be his only way out, but the way it ended implied she was next. I loved how they wipe the whole existence of each one they take.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I think the Ghost Riders are the shows best villains to date, they have the perfect weapon in that no one will be looking for the missing, well, no one outside Scott's gang.

It comes at a high cost because Stiles has been a favourite of mine since the beginning.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I think the Ghost Riders are the shows best villains to date, they have the perfect weapon in that no one will be looking for the missing, well, no one outside Scott's gang.

I was trying to decide how I would rate them compared to the other bad guys and found that I couldn't really remember much beyond last season's dream doctors. I will say that I am enjoying the Ghost Riders and the show is good at creating unique villains that present a unique threat each season.

I'm planning on starting a re-watch of Teen Wolf from the beginning in the near future. I'm looking forward to revisiting some of the early season villains and of course seeing Jackson again.

It comes at a high cost because Stiles has been a favourite of mine since the beginning.

I'm curious how much of this was rewritten due to Dylan O'Brien's accident and what the original plan was? It's a perfect way to explain his absence and it gives the final season a nice emotional build towards the eventual episodes where Stiles returns.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

'Teen Wolf' season 6B: Jackson returning? Colton Haynes drops teasers

Jackson Whittemore back in action?
“Teen Wolf” has ten episodes to go, and its final salvo will bring back a few familiar faces. After having viewers campaigning for Haynes’ return since his character departed Beacon Hills after season 2, the summer run marks the last chance for writers to listen to those exhortations.

Could it happen?

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
If I had to choose one thing I really enjoy about a series finale (or its final season) is that they bring back some familiar faces. I like to think that when I'm leaving a show, the story continues with characters that I've loved from various parts of its history.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Jackson Whittemore back in action?

Colton has confirmed now on Twitter that he is coming back, along with the twins, Charlie and Max Carver. Now all that's left on my wish list of returning characters are Keahu Kahuanui, who played supporting character, Danny and Daniel Sharman, who played Isaac.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
He's now a playing main character on Fear the Walking Dead - I wonder if they will somehow sneak him in to a couple of scenes.

I'd be ok if he ends up not returning. They are giving us plenty of other faces from the past. I'll be a little disappointed if we don't get a scene, or at the very least a mention of Kahuanui's Danny.