Telly Talk Café

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I like my hands like this, it comes in handy (pardon the pun :lol:)

You're freaking me out 'Lashes! :omg:

Which is why I considered chopping off a leg to see if my new knee and ankle would bend both ways. You my friend talked me out of this drastic action :loon:

Relief! :clap:

Lol!..you're very wise not to trust me in the ’Last Post’ thread.

I never know what to expect out of you over there. The competition is fierce. :D

I honestly thought the cafe would run for about a week, two weeks if I was lucky :D
I never imagined I would have such a fab team as you, the sweet Minions and Bunny - Heather and now the possibilities as to what we can achieve are endless :dance:

It's all to you and being such a great person. :hugs: This place is probably my favourite in SC. It's certainly a story the continues to evolve. Homage to 'Lashes! :bowing

Oh Wow! so you have!

Which just leaves me to say...

:welcome: .....to the café lovely Michelle!

I was hired on 18 June so I have about a week left to screw-up and get fired before my anniversary. :fp:

Here is your special award...

I would also double your wages if I could :hug: but as you know none of us get paid anything. I just hope you decide to stay another year.

Aww, thanks! :dance: I will always work free of charge for you my friend. :spinning: I'll wear that badge on 18 June with honour.

I am in bits over this :cry:

I am too. Hopefully we find that poor creature.

For now I think we should play it cool and observe the sneakiness of those gremlins :mad: I suspect they might be testing us and are planning something even bigger.

I agree, great strategy. They seem to attack the Genie thread quite a bit. I'll assign a few minions to that thread if they should show up again.

The "Ironhammers?" :lmao:
have you met then yet Michelle? I can’t begin to imagine what they are like?

Yes, remember Bunny's real name is Heather Ironhammer, HI! :hi: When I call her, Miss Ironhammer she knows a scolding is in order, but luckily I never have had to do that. I hope to at least meet one of her parents this week. I want to tell them how much we love her here at the Cafe and the other SC properties. I left a message to stop by the SC Cafe to talk with me about Bunny.

I see, so if I hadn't accidentally on purpose boil washed your bunny attire then Bunny wouldn't be here with us now?

What....wha....? I thought that was a mistake. Oh!

True, we would never have met in the Bunny Boutique that day. Maybe later, who knows. I do like my bunny outfit and Bunny Heather asks me often to wear it. I told her maybe on Halloween but it's not appropriate for the Cafe. :mo:

Very true and if I hadn't quickly jumped behind the serving counter then BH would have had me on the floor :eek:

It's good you have quick reflexes 'Lashes! BH can be a danger. Those VIP gremlins don't know what could be in store for them.

I'll be there 'Lashes! :) Michelle likes the SC Gym.

I conducted a thorough search of all the forums and not a scrap, not one scrap of evidence was left behind :mad: I imagine the iced coffee has now all been drunk and the sweet blind dove is being kept quiet somewhere :2B: I will search again once the fuss has died down and try and catch the gremlins unaware.

Imagine if they drowned the sweet blind dove in the iced coffee! OMG! That's the kind of thing the gremlins would do. Hopefully not. I just hope the blind dove, if still alive, is being well fed, even if it's ....spam. I'm with you 'Lashes in this hunt for the gremlins.

Meanwhile, some good news! :gotcha:
My contact contacted me and said to expect an unexpected customer soon! :spinning:

Oh, wow! :dance: I'm eager to see who it is. This will be our first celebrity customer since Bunny Heather became an employee.

Last edited:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
You're freaking me out 'Lashes!
Do you not think my new flexible hands are beautiful? :lmao:

I never know what to expect out of you over there. The competition is fierce.
I take no prisoners in The Last Post thread, whatever that means ..Lol!

This place is probably my favourite in SC. It's certainly a story the continues to evolve.
Thanks to you my friend this simple little cafe has turned into a never ending adventure :D

Homage to 'Lashes!
Homage to you too :bowing

I was hired on 18 June so I have about a week left to screw-up and get fired before my anniversary.
Still six days to go :lol:
I would never, ever fire you. I couldn't run this place without you :hug:

I'll wear that badge on 18 June with honour.
:gotcha:

I agree, great strategy. They seem to attack the Genie thread quite a bit. I'll assign a few minions to that thread if they should show up again.
Please remind the sweet little Minions to take care :eek:

Yes, remember Bunny's real name is Heather Ironhammer,
I had completely forgotten.:crazyme:

I hope to at least meet one of her parents this week. I want to tell them how much we love her here at the Cafe and the other SC properties. I left a message to stop by the SC Cafe to talk with me about Bunny.
Oh good idea and I am sure they will be proud of her :) Let me know if the Ironhammers drop by.

I do like my bunny outfit and Bunny Heather asks me often to wear it. I told her maybe on Halloween but it's not appropriate for the Cafe
I am sure Bunny-Heather would have us all wearing bunny outfits in the cafe if we let her :lol:

I'll be there 'Lashes! :) Michelle likes the SC Gym.
Wow, you really are toned :clap:

Imagine if they drowned the sweet blind dove in the iced coffee! OMG! That's the kind of thing the gremlins would do.
If they have, then they will pay for this. I cannot bare any cruelty to animals :frustration:

Oh, wow! :dance: I'm eager to see who it is. This will be our first celebrity customer since Bunny Heather became an employee.
The wait is over :j1:

Bunny-Heather and I had an unexpected customer this morning...

The one and only Sir Anthony Hopkins enjoying our strawberries and cream :jum:

Luckily he didn't ask for - "some fava beans and a nice chianti" :eek::eek::eek:

I must say he was a perfect gentleman and was very nice with our Bunny-Heather, probably because she treated him just the same as any other customer.
She didn't have a clue who he was :floor:

Bunny - Heather is still oblivious as to what happened today :lmao:

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Do you not think my new flexible hands are beautiful? :lmao:

You know I am obsessed with the beauty and well being of your hands dear friend but not the abnormal flexibility. I worry about your poor joints.

I take no prisoners in The Last Post thread, whatever that means ..Lol!

LOL, you'll gladly throw me under the bus, whatever that means too. :crazyme: We have to blow off steam somewhere. LOL, these saying are kinda funny when one thinks about them.

Thanks to you my friend this simple little cafe has turned into a never ending adventure :D

We make a great pair running this little cafe. :pals:

Still six days to go :lol:
I would never, ever fire you. I couldn't run this place without you :hug:

Aww! You're the sweetest! :hb:

Please remind the sweet little Minions to take care :eek:

I shall!

I had completely forgotten.:crazyme:

Here's a reminder,
:p

Oh good idea and I am sure they will be proud of her :) Let me know if the Ironhammers drop by.

I shall. Bunny said they have been away, on vacation, so it may be another week. It is kinda odd, as much as she talks she never says a lot about her family. I don't even know if she has any siblings. I will ask tonight.

I am sure Bunny-Heather would have us all wearing bunny outfits in the cafe if we let her :lol:

Oh, she's talking at length about having a 'bunny' themed party at the cafe. She's even talked about a Bunny Cafe.

She's asks about placing bunny cages next to the celebrity wall in our cafe. Imagine the Queen's letter next to several rabbit cages. :eck: I hope she was daydreaming and just talking silly. She showed me the above photo and I just rolled my eyes, 'Oh, Bunny'. :rolleyes: I had a good laugh though.

Wow, you really are toned :clap:

Grrr! Michelle keeps in shape. I have to. Working at the Cafe, training and leading the minions and now Bunny Heather, and my loyal duties in helping you and your Enforcer powers needs me to be in peek condition.

If they have, then they will pay for this. I cannot bare any cruelty to animals :frustration:

Stay calm, hopefully we'll get some good news on that poor blind dove. If it has perished at the hands of the gremlins I'm all for a full and violent lash-out.

The wait is over :j1:

:dance:

Bunny-Heather and I had an unexpected customer this morning...

The one and only Sir Anthony Hopkins enjoying our strawberries and cream :jum:

Luckily he didn't ask for - "some fava beans and a nice chianti" :eek::eek::eek:

I must say he was a perfect gentleman and was very nice with our Bunny-Heather, probably because she treated him just the same as any other customer.
She didn't have a clue who he was :floor:

Bunny - Heather is still oblivious as to what happened today :lmao:

OMG, such an accomplished actor. Did he come from word of our work at the Royal wedding? Did he leave any words and an autograph?:)

LOL, I'm not surprised at all that Bunny Heather didn't recognize Sir Anthony. :fp: She has gotten much better with our customers. I'm very grateful that she didn't say or do anything inappropriate. Progress and relief.

Oh, BTW, I taught our Bunny Heather how to do this,

She has some practicing to do but she was beyond excited and did a back-flip in the kitchen. She does have boundless energy. :D

Happy Bunny Dance!

Last edited:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
I worry about your poor joints.
Thats thoughtful of you, but no need to worry as I am still only 22 years old :innocent:

you'll gladly throw me under the bus, whatever that means too. We have to blow off steam somewhere. LOL, these saying are kinda funny when one thinks about them.
I haven't heard that saying in a while.:D
In one of the series of Big Brother all the housemates kept saying - they were being thrown under a bus. In another series of BB they kept saying "other housemates were showing their true colours" - every single night it was true colours this and true colours that - eventually I was left with Cyndi Lauper going around my head :lol:

Here's a reminder,
:p
Gee, thanks for that, all those "Hi's" :fp:

Bunny said they have been away, on vacation, so it may be another week. It is kinda odd, as much as she talks she never says a lot about her family. I don't even know if she has any siblings. I will ask tonight.
See what you can find out Michelle, I would be interested to hear about Bunny-Heather's family :)

Oh, she's talking at length about having a 'bunny' themed party at the cafe. She's even talked about a Bunny Cafe.

She's asks about placing bunny cages next to the celebrity wall in our cafe. Imagine the Queen's letter next to several rabbit cages. :eck: I hope she was daydreaming and just talking silly. She showed me the above photo and I just rolled my eyes, 'Oh, Bunny'. :rolleyes: I had a good laugh though.
Lol!..on a positive note at least BH has some imagination and ideas - even if her ideas are far out :lmao:

We could let BH have a Bunny themed party in the future, if you agree? but absolutely no real animals :mo:

Michelle keeps in shape. I have to. Working at the Cafe, training and leading the minions and now Bunny Heather, and my loyal duties in helping you and your Enforcer powers needs me to be in peek condition.
We are lucky to have you running around everywhere :D

Stay calm, hopefully we'll get some good news on that poor blind dove. If it has perished at the hands of the gremlins I'm all for a full and violent lash-out.
If we find that those Gremlins have harmed one tiny feather of the poor blind Dove, then I am prepared to go for a full lash-out! :head:

OMG, such an accomplished actor. Did he come from word of our work at the Royal wedding? Did he leave any words and an autograph?
Sir Anthony, (or Tony to me :lol:) didn't reveal how he came to know about the SC cafe, he did chat quite extensively about his acting career and he left us this...

I cannot wait to see the penny drop on Bunny-Heather's face when she sees this framed and on our wall of fame :floor:

Oh, BTW, I taught our Bunny Heather how to do this,

Oh wow, thats very impressive!.. and no broken cup or spillage on the saucer, I am seriously impressed :10:

She has some practicing to do but she was beyond excited and did a back-flip in the kitchen.
Bunny and those back flips :Clol: I hope you stood well back?

Happy Bunny Dance!

Aw she is so endearing :lmao:how could anyone not love our Bunny?

Btw: Did you make that gif Michelle? :bowing

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thats thoughtful of you, but no need to worry as I am still only 22 years old :innocent:

Oh, okay 'Lashes. I believe you. Do you think Bunny Heather will believe you are four years younger than her? :p

I haven't heard that saying in a while.:D
In one of the series of Big Brother all the housemates kept saying - they were being thrown under a bus. In another series of BB they kept saying "other housemates were showing their true colours" - every single night it was true colours this and true colours that - eventually I was left with Cyndi Lauper going around my head :lol:

I hear that phrase, 'thrown under the bus' often here. I have the same effect when I hear someone talking about their 'true colours'. All these years later Cyndi Lauper still has that effect. :)

See what you can find out Michelle, I would be interested to hear about Bunny-Heather's family :)

Well I found out more about our dear Bunny Heather. She now reveals to me that her parents are long divorced and she grew up with her, now deceased, grandparents on a county home. I was wondering why I never got any reply from them. Bunny lives in a flat/apartment which is paid for through a monthly allowance from her father. I ask her why she lied about her parents being married and she said in tears, 'Nobody wants me'. I cried my eyes out, poor bunny.
I get the impression that her grandparents treated her as a child, but kindly hence her mindset sometimes. I also get the impression her father is well off financially as he has a person do all her cleaning. I told her she can be totally honest with us. Neither of us are perfect, well besides our physical looks. :p Bunny also told me she only sees her parents a few times a year. She also has an older brother. Bunny said she is lonely in her flat and wants to move closer to the Cafe and other SC properties.

Lol!..on a positive note at least BH has some imagination and ideas - even if her ideas are far out :lmao:

She sees you as a role model with how you created the SC Cafe and the other SC properties.

We could let BH have a Bunny themed party in the future, if you agree? but absolutely no real animals :mo:

LOL. She'll be so pleased to hear that. Of course I agree. I can now wear my bunny outfit again. :lol:

If we find that those Gremlins have harmed one tiny feather of the poor blind Dove, then I am prepared to go for a full lash-out! :head:

Good news! The minions found the poor blind dove. They alerted me at the Cafe last night and I had it taken to the SC Farm for a veterinarian to care for it.

The poor blind dove was in a poor state of health and so scared. The minions were gentle and will give me a full report of where and how they found this bird soon.

Sir Anthony, (or Tony to me :lol:) didn't reveal how he came to know about the SC cafe, he did chat quite extensively about his acting career and he left us this...

Wow, that's a great autograph! Powerful. I hope he returns. :dance:

I cannot wait to see the penny drop on Bunny-Heather's face when she sees this framed and on our wall of fame :floor:

:Clol:

Oh wow, thats very impressive!.. and no broken cup or spillage on the saucer, I am seriously impressed :10:

Well this was her seventeenth attempt but she finally got it. :bravo:

Bunny and those back flips :Clol: I hope you stood well back?

I now know when she's ready to flip. She kneels down and puts her arms out in front of her. I know to stand far back.

Aw she is so endearing :lmao:how could anyone not love our Bunny?

I so agree!
I was hugging some minions too. Bunny Heather calls this the Bunny Dance. It's not as easy as it looks. Try it, I have. :hide:

Btw: Did you make that gif Michelle? :bowing

Yes, this one was easy. Bunny is starting a new fad. :spinning:

Oh, btw if anyone was curious this link has the real story of that blind dove. https://www.beautyofbirds.com/blinddovenoddy.html

Last edited:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Oh, okay 'Lashes. I believe you. Do you think Bunny Heather will believe you are four years younger than her?
I am glad you believe my age Michelle :D I suspect Bunny-Heather might have a harder time believing me. Perhaps I did cut out 1 or 2 years or a few more :yoyo:

I hear that phrase, 'thrown under the bus' often here. I have the same effect when I hear someone talking about their 'true colours'. All these years later Cyndi Lauper still has that effect.
I keep thinking of different sayings, here is another - "he's like a dog with a new bone" - maybe this could be an idea for a new thread.:lol:

Well I found out more about our dear Bunny Heather.
Oh good...

She now reveals to me that her parents are long divorced and she grew up with her, now deceased, grandparents on a county home. I was wondering why I never got any reply from them
I see...

I ask her why she lied about her parents being married and she said in tears, 'Nobody wants me'. I cried my eyes out, poor bunny.
Aww :( poor bunny.

I get the impression that her grandparents treated her as a child, but kindly hence her mindset sometimes.
Yes, that makes perfect sense.

I also get the impression her father is well off financially as he has a person do all her cleaning. I told her she can be totally honest with us. Neither of us are perfect, well besides our physical looks.
Good, I am glad you encouraged Bunny to be honest and of course you're quite right that neither of us are perfect either. despite our hotness :danc::danc:

Bunny also told me she only sees her parents a few times a year. She also has an older brother. Bunny said she is lonely in her flat and wants to move closer to the Cafe and other SC properties.
I cant bare to think of Bunny being lonely :( do you think we could allow her to move closer to here? obviously we couldn't risk her have a stove and we might have to think of some other safety features to install. :think:
Let me know what you think my friend.

She'll be so pleased to hear that. Of course I agree. I can now wear my bunny outfit again.
Bunny outfit?? I had forgotten all about you wearing that :fp: .. I am happy to give it a boil wash beforehand :)

Good news! The minions found the poor blind dove. They alerted me at the Cafe last night and I had it taken to the SC Farm for a veterinarian to care for it.

The poor blind dove was in a poor state of health and so scared. The minions were gentle and will give me a full report of where and how they found this bird soon.
Well done to the gentle sweet Minions, they're heroes :bravo1:

The poor blind dove does look weary, I hope the Vet can work some magic on it. :cry:

Wow, that's a great autograph! Powerful. I hope he returns.
I think he will :D he enjoyed the relaxed and informal attitude of our Bunny. I guess Tony Sir Anthony gets tired of being worshiped everywhere he goes, so our clueless Bunny soon brought him back down to earth :lol:

Bunny Heather calls this the Bunny Dance. It's not as easy as it looks. Try it, I have. :hide:

Lol!..no, I just can't co-ordinate myself to get the moves right, how does she do it? :Clol:

Yes, this one was easy. Bunny is starting a new fad.
You are very clever Michelle, the gif looks fab! :ex:

Oh, btw if anyone was curious this link has the real story of that blind dove. https://www.beautyofbirds.com/blinddovenoddy.html
I have just read about Noddy and what a moving story. Its good to know he is now well and has another bird-friend to keep him company. Its when I read stories like this one (which you kindly shared) that I am reminded how amazing some people are.

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I am glad you believe my age Michelle :D I suspect Bunny-Heather might have a harder time believing me. Perhaps I did cut out 1 or 2 years or a few more :yoyo:

You're ageless 'Lashes! :danc:

I keep thinking of different sayings, here is another - "he's like a dog with a new bone" - maybe this could be an idea for a new thread.:lol:

A new game? Interesting. :think:

Good, I am glad you encouraged Bunny to be honest and of course you're quite right that neither of us are perfect either. despite our hotness :danc::danc:

Bunny was just scared. She wants to impress us and be a part of our cafe. She knows now to be truthful and that we love her regardless. :)

I cant bare to think of Bunny being lonely :( do you think we could allow her to move closer to here? obviously we couldn't risk her have a stove and we might have to think of some other safety features to install. :think:
Let me know what you think my friend.

That flat near the SC Soap Shop is empty. I wonder if her weekly maid would continue to be of service if she moved. That would help. I always wondered why her cloths looked so neat while she was, let's face it, a slob/careless. She never folded a cloth napkins before she worked here so I was curious about her home life. Now it makes sense.

I think it's a good idea to have her closer.

Bunny outfit?? I had forgotten all about you wearing that :fp: .. I am happy to give it a boil wash beforehand :)

No, no, no! I'll maintain the cleanliness of my bunny outfit, thank you very much. Oh, I'm going to look so good in that thing this time. :danc:

Well done to the gentle sweet Minions, they're heroes :bravo1:

They are indeed heroes. We should give them a special dinner, a heroes feast. Eating in the SC Cafe would be a special thing for them. Is that okay 'Lashes?

The poor blind dove does look weary, I hope the Vet can work some magic on it. :cry:

The vet said the poor blind dove is weak but with some care and a good diet, will recover. I'll stop by after work to take a look on the poor thing. Poor lonely creature in a world without sight.

I think he will :D he enjoyed the relaxed and informal attitude of our Bunny. I guess Tony Sir Anthony gets tired of being worshiped everywhere he goes, so our clueless Bunny soon brought him back down to earth :lol:

That's the genius of having Bunny Heather here. Celebs can be themselves and not be bothered with attention seekers. I'm sure she makes them laugh a little too. I hope Sir Anthony returns. :D

Lol!..no, I just can't co-ordinate myself to get the moves right, how does she do it? :Clol:

I don't know but it is a good workout. She loves it.

You are very clever Michelle, the gif looks fab! :ex:

The SC Cafe and Bunny Heather needed a gif. This place is about action and fun. :spinning:

I have just read about Noddy and what a moving story. Its good to know he is now well and has another bird-friend to keep him company. Its when I read stories like this one (which you kindly shared) that I am reminded how amazing some people are.

When I was looking for images for that thread I came across this story and it moved me by it's kindness. Such a great story with a happy ending. I thought you'd like it. :)

A SC Shirtless Firefighter came into the Cafe today after rescuing this kitten nearby. I think the VIP gremlins were after this poor kitty.

I told him that we are exploring a special new menu for his buddies/blokes at the SC Firehouse. I told him you, 'Lashes, was in charge of that and will let them know. They were pleased to hear that. :D

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
You're ageless 'Lashes!
:hug:

A new game? Interesting.
I can't think how to incorporate sayings into a game? so don't count your chickens until they've hatched :lmao:

Bunny was just scared. She wants to impress us and be a part of our cafe. She knows now to be truthful and that we love her regardless.
Aw Bunny :)

That flat near the SC Soap Shop is empty. I wonder if her weekly maid would continue to be of service if she moved.
Yes, good idea!

That would help. I always wondered why her cloths looked so neat while she was, let's face it, a slob/careless. She never folded a cloth napkins before she worked here so I was curious about her home life. Now it makes sense.
If Bunny moves nearer to us we can help her to become more independent with everyday tasks. Shes proven to us that she can learn new skills (slowly) so for Bunny's sake I am sure this move would be the best thing.

No, no, no! I'll maintain the cleanliness of my bunny outfit, thank you very much. Oh, I'm going to look so good in that thing this time.
Okay. Then I shall go shopping for new outfit too :danc:

They are indeed heroes. We should give them a special dinner, a heroes feast. Eating in the SC Cafe would be a special thing for them. Is that okay 'Lashes?
They so deserve it :clap:

The vet said the poor blind dove is weak but with some care and a good diet, will recover. I'll stop by after work to take a look on the poor thing. Poor lonely creature in a world without sight.
This is good news, the Vet seems to be doing a good job. Oh that poor blind dove is all I can think about :(

That's the genius of having Bunny Heather here. Celebs can be themselves and not be bothered with attention seekers. I'm sure she makes them laugh a little too.
Indeed :D Bunny is down to earth will all our customers and also with the VIP s whom she doesn't recognise :lol: she has unexpectedly turned into the perfect waitress for our celebs.

The SC Cafe and Bunny Heather needed a gif. This place is about action and fun.
That gif you made was perfect! :10:

When I was looking for images for that thread I came across this story and it moved me by it's kindness. Such a great story with a happy ending. I thought you'd like it.
I loved that story and I've thought about it quite a bit. The woman who raised that dove was incredible the way she initially hand fed it and made sure it could get water. I love birds and I am honestly not sure I could've done all that she did.

A SC Shirtless Firefighter came into the Cafe today after rescuing this kitten nearby. I think the VIP gremlins were after this poor kitty.

I told him that we are exploring a special new menu for his buddies/blokes at the SC Firehouse. I told him you, 'Lashes, was in charge of that and will let them know. They were pleased to hear that.
You Michelle Stevens are the best ever!! :j1:

Bunny and I have had a busy Saturday and she created a new cake...

I let Bunny take it home with her :D

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I can't think how to incorporate sayings into a game? so don't count your chickens until they've hatched :lmao:

You're always thinking my friend. :)

If Bunny moves nearer to us we can help her to become more independent with everyday tasks. Shes proven to us that she can learn new skills (slowly) so for Bunny's sake I am sure this move would be the best thing.

I agree! She is always eager to learn. I'll see if she liked the flat near the SC Soap Shop.

Since I'm kinda on that subject, we had some bunny shaped soaps at the shop the other day.

Um, and Bunny Heather attempted to eat it until I yelled, "BUNNY!" Even with the soap fragrance she still thought it was candy. We have our work cut out. :rolleyes:

Okay. Then I shall go shopping for new outfit too :danc:

Woohoo! Bunny will be so happy! All of us in bunny attire. :dance:

This is good news, the Vet seems to be doing a good job. Oh that poor blind dove is all I can think about :(

Aww, me too. The vet has informed me that the poor blind dove is doing better and eating on it's own now. Being blind it will need a safe home for life. Is it okay if the dove stays at the SC Farm permanently? The minions have vowed to take great care of this poor creature.

Indeed :D Bunny is down to earth will all our customers and also with the VIP s whom she doesn't recognise :lol: she has unexpectedly turned into the perfect waitress for our celebs.

Indeed! :D

That gif you made was perfect! :10:

I hope to make more gifs as times goes on. :)

I loved that story and I've thought about it quite a bit. The woman who raised that dove was incredible the way she initially hand fed it and made sure it could get water. I love birds and I am honestly not sure I could've done all that she did.

She was really dedicated. I've found lost birds in my youth and they almost always died. With the internet it's probably a lot easier to get good information on a specific bird and what it eats at each stage of life. I'm so glad it turned out well and the dove lived. Such kindness and dedication.

You Michelle Stevens are the best ever!! :j1:

Your happiness is my goal 'Lashes! :) I certainly foresee more of these guys coming to the cafe in the future. :dance:

Bunny and I have had a busy Saturday and she created a new cake...

I let Bunny take it home with her :D

:haha: This made my Saturday night, I laughed so hard.

How I love our Bunny Heather. She has a style of her own. :floor:

BTW, today is my first anniversary as an employee at the SC Cafe. The minion and I made a cake for you Long Lashes to show my great appreciation.

It's nothing fancy. Just a chocolate cake with white roses for an English Rose. Thanks for everything 'Lashes! :hb:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
[:hat::hat::hat:QUOTE="Michelle Stevens, post: 123961, member: 11"]I'll see if she liked the flat near the SC Soap Shop.[/QUOTE]
Did Bunny approve, is she moving in? are we completely mad? :lmao:

we had some bunny shaped soaps at the shop the other day.

I love that soap, its so cute :D

Um, and Bunny Heather attempted to eat it until I yelled, "BUNNY!" Even with the soap fragrance she still thought it was candy.
Noooo! :eek:

Sometimes Bunny can be a real liability. Thank goodness you were there to stop her.

We have our work cut out.
We do indeed. Its a shame Bunny doesn't have any close friends who could move into he flat with her.

Woohoo! Bunny will be so happy! All of us in bunny attire.
Bunny attire?? I didn't mean I would wear a bunny outfit :eck:

Oh okay then I will do , I wouldn't want to be the odd one out :cool1

The vet has informed me that the poor blind dove is doing better and eating on it's own now. Being blind it will need a safe home for life. Is it okay if the dove stays at the SC Farm permanently? The minions have vowed to take great care of this poor creature.
The SC farm is the perfect place for the poor blind dove :) he will get the very best care from those sweet heroic minions.

I hope to make more gifs as times goes on.
Yes! fab!! I love them:dance:

I've found lost birds in my youth and they almost always died.
That reminds me of the time we once tried to help a poorly blackbird when we were children, poor thing didn't last the night :(

Such kindness and dedication.
Thats what struck me too, it can't have been easy, but she was determined to do her best.

Your happiness is my goal 'Lashes! :) I certainly foresee more of these guys coming to the cafe in the future.
:hug:

This made my Saturday night, I laughed so hard.
Lol!..Bunny was determined to make that cake, it took her 4 hours :eck:

How I love our Bunny Heather. She has a style of her own.
Bunny was talking to me today about making some Bunny-sandwiches for this weekends menu. I explained as tactfully as I could that we don't have a demand for rabbit-meat sandwiches, then she feel about laughing, she laughed very loudly for 20 minutes :eek: What she had in mind was Bunny shaped bread sandwiches and not actual rabbit meat.

BTW, today is my first anniversary as an employee at the SC Cafe.
Happy anniversary Michelle! :best:

he minion and I made a cake for you Long Lashes to show my great appreciation.

It's nothing fancy. Just a chocolate cake with white roses for an English Rose.
Its a beautiful cake! thank you so much

and thank you to those sweet minions too

Our Football cupcakes are selling fast, would anyone else like to try one? :hat:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Did Bunny approve, is she moving in? are we completely mad? :lmao:

We are. :loon: She seems set on moving. She told me she has to phone her dad to finalize any move.

Noooo! :eek:

Sometimes Bunny can be a real liability. Thank goodness you were there to stop her.

She's also nibbles on paper from time to time, especially if the paper is glossy and colourful. She always spits it out and looks at it with the look on her face of 'this isn't candy/food'. It's quite funny in a disturbing way. :rolleyes: :lol:

We do indeed. Its a shame Bunny doesn't have any close friends who could move into he flat with her.

As much as I adore her and consider her a good friend, I'd be fearful of my safety around here. If she moves, she'll be a lot closer.

Bunny attire?? I didn't mean I would wear a bunny outfit :eck:

Oh okay then I will do , I wouldn't want to be the odd one out :cool1

OMG, I don't what to impose this onto you 'Lashes. You don't have to go as far as us but just have a big cotton tail on you bum and you'll fit in. :D

The SC farm is the perfect place for the poor blind dove :) he will get the very best care from those sweet heroic minions.

Indeed, we'll have to all go out and see the poor blind dove from time to time. I'm glad this turned out well.

Yes! fab!! I love them:dance:

Bunny says ....... DANCE!

LOL, it may give you seizures. We're working on that as one of Bunny Heather's superhero powers. ;)

That reminds me of the time we once tried to help a poorly blackbird when we were children, poor thing didn't last the night :(

Aww. Birds can die quite fast when out of the nest. Nature can be so cruel. :(

I also enjoy the 'Lashes power hug. :D

Lol!..Bunny was determined to make that cake, it took her 4 hours :eck:

She's not a quitter.

Bunny was talking to me today about making some Bunny-sandwiches for this weekends menu. I explained as tactfully as I could that we don't have a demand for rabbit-meat sandwiches, then she feel about laughing, she laughed very loudly for 20 minutes :eek: What she had in mind was Bunny shaped bread sandwiches and not actual rabbit meat.

:omg::Clol: I'm eager to see how these turn out. Bunny Heather is all about cooking in the bunny theme. :p

We made these Bunny Strawberry pancakes for the early birds (bunnies). Bunny Heather was hoping and flipping with joy. She put on the tails.

Happy anniversary Michelle! :best:

No, 'Lashes, you're the BEST! If it were not for you where would Bunny Heather and I be? You vision with the SC Cafe and kind friendship has made all this fun possible. :hb:

Thanks my dear friend.

Its a beautiful cake! thank you so much

and thank you to those sweet minions too

We all celebrate, hug and of course dance with Bunny Heather. :spinning:

Our Football cupcakes are selling fast, would anyone else like to try one? :hat:

Those looks great, very creative. One wonders if our most loyal customer @Angela Channing will stop by. :think:

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
One wonders if our most loyal customer @Angela Channing will stop by. :think:

Maybe if the Genie wasn't so hard of hearing you could wish I would stop by, lol.

As I'm here, and the FIFA World Cup is going on, and I kind of fancy Belgium to do well in the competition, could I please have some Belgian waffles?

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Maybe if the Genie wasn't so hard of hearing you could wish I would stop by, lol.

LOL, indeed! I'll have to remember that. :D

As I'm here, and the FIFA World Cup is going on, and I kind of fancy Belgium to do well in the competition, could I please have some Belgian waffles?

Here are your Belgium waffles. Please let us know if you would like them without the raspberries.

Yes, indeed Belgium looks good thus far.

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
With strawberries is just fine, thank you.

So I don't appear partisan, could I also have some English muffins please?

Here are your Belgium waffles with strawberries. Sorry for the delay, it's been busy in the SC Cafe today. We have many World Cup watchers here.

And your English muffins ...

Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by. :ty:

bmasters9

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
tacos.jpg

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
She seems set on moving. She told me she has to phone her dad to finalize any move.
Oh my word, will we cope?..Lol!

She's also nibbles on paper from time to time, especially if the paper is glossy and colourful. She always spits it out and looks at it with the look on her face of 'this isn't candy/food'. It's quite funny in a disturbing way.
Oh Bunny! no! :eek:
We are going to need to take her right back to basics and teach her what is or isn't edible :fp:

As much as I adore her and consider her a good friend, I'd be fearful of my safety around here. If she moves, she'll be a lot closer.
Its too late now my friend, shes going to move in closer to us :lmao:

OMG, I don't what to impose this onto you 'Lashes. You don't have to go as far as us but just have a big cotton tail on you bum and you'll fit in.
:Clol: ... I am going to go all the way and wear a Bunny outfit, in honour of our Bunny and you of course :D

Indeed, we'll have to all go out and see the poor blind dove from time to time. I'm glad this turned out well.
Despite the gremlins best efforts :mad: the poor blind dove is doing well. I visited him earlier and he was cooing :)

Bunny says ....... DANCE!

LOL, it may give you seizures. We're working on that as one of Bunny Heather's superhero powers. ;)
OMG! thats fab! no seizures here :bravo1:

Bunny is like a one woman disco :dancer:

We made these Bunny Strawberry pancakes for the early birds (bunnies). Bunny Heather was hoping and flipping with joy. She put on the tails.

That looks amazing :D Bunny- Heather might come in handy next Easter.

No, 'Lashes, you're the BEST! If it were not for you where would Bunny Heather and I be? You vision with the SC Cafe and kind friendship has made all this fun possible. :hb:

Thanks my dear friend.
Aw, you've got me filling up here (in a good way) :cry:

Do you think the cafe will survive another year ?

or will Bunny- Heather burn the place down? :giggle: