Telly Talk Café

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
May I have a iced decaffeinated coffee please thank you

:123: Nice and cool on a warm summer day. If you'd like it in something smaller than this mason jar please let us know. :)

Thank you for visiting the SC Cafe!

Last edited:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
This is the SC Cafe's 1000th post! Can you believe it?
Its such a busy cafe :lmao:

We do have the SC Motel. Remember that was where we first wanted to put Bunny Heather.
I had forgotten all about our Motel :giggle: how is it doing, do we know?

Maybe he could live in one of the rooms there until things improve in his life?
Good idea. Yes :gotcha: we need to help him .

Of course our group like hearing of our hotness battles so we are not that normal .... but hot.
Too true! and of course I am the hottest :spinning:

She gets very jealous if we rave about NN's skills. To put her at ease I bought her a pair of Bunny shoes.

You are so kind to her , did she give you one of her strong iron hugs :eek:

They are always so happy to help you.
Those sweet minions are the best. No drama, no complaining, they just do what needs doing. I could do with taking one of them home with me :lol:

It's a shame we can't use the SC Yacht during the pandemic and the celebrity guest have kept away too.
Very true, although the cafe garden has never looked better thanks to Biff and Damon who are now decorating the interior of the cafe. At least we are prepared for the influx of celebrity guests once the pandemic slows down.

These Steak Sandwiches are so good. :obvious:

They have been a sell out :dance:

This Weeks Special

Strawberries and Cream Short-Cakes

We Are Open!

:yw:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Its such a busy cafe :lmao:

Now with the site's name change do we rename the SC Cafe? This could be a problem for Soap Chat Industries or even worse .... The Soap Chat Enforcer! :eck:

I had forgotten all about our Motel :giggle: how is it doing, do we know?

It has been slow with the pandemic and that we've had Bunny Heather occupied with SC Cafe duties for the past year.

Too true! and of course I am the hottest :spinning:

:kidding:

You are so kind to her , did she give you one of her strong iron hugs :eek:

Of course. :hug:Her unnatural strength is quite jarring when you least expect it. :yikey:

Those sweet minions are the best. No drama, no complaining, they just do what needs doing. I could do with taking one of them home with me :lol:

Oh 'Lashes always trying to take my ever so loyal minions from me. Wouldn't your so called alien friends be jealous.

Very true, although the cafe garden has never looked better thanks to Biff and Damon who are now decorating the interior of the cafe. At least we are prepared for the influx of celebrity guests once the pandemic slows down.

Indeed, they did a superb job. Do we have a plan for later Autumn and Winter? A celebrity sighting in this pandemic would be encouraging.

BTW, Biff has moved into an unused room in the SC Motel. :dance1:

This Weeks Special

Strawberries and Cream Short-Cakes

We Are Open!

:yw:

Oh my, these look amazing! :)

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Now with the site's name change do we rename the SC Cafe? This could be a problem for Soap Chat Industries or even worse .... The Soap Chat Enforcer!
What do you think we should do Michelle? we could keep the same name as a tribute to SC or ,maybe we should move with the times and call ourselves The Telly Talk Cafe? decisions, decisions :think:

.... The Soap Chat Enforcer! :eck:
Oh! I never noticed that :eck: what shall I do? do I become The Telly Talk Enforcer :giggle:

It has been slow with the pandemic and that we've had Bunny Heather occupied with SC Cafe duties for the past year.
So has the Motel been closed? I cant believe that I forgot nit existed :lol:
I know we have a farm, but do we still have a gym? and a Soap shop? Oh heck, my memory :fp:

Her unnatural strength is quite jarring when you least expect it. :yikey:
At least hugging is banned for now, which should save us from having the breath squeezed out of us by BH :D

Oh 'Lashes always trying to take my ever so loyal minions from me.
Oh I would never take them from you, perhaps I could have them on a long term loan instead. I would eventually give them back to you, after a few years.

Wouldn't your so called alien friends be jealous.
Thats a good point, I wouldn't want to let my devoted Aliens down. No, you keep the sweet little Minions and I shall await the return of me Aliens... did I mention they are bringing me a present back with them? :loony:

Do we have a plan for later Autumn and Winter? A celebrity sighting in this pandemic would be encouraging.
No I have no plans :lmao:

Okay, I need to pull myself together and go contact my contact, we desperately need a VIP customer to boost our image during these strange times. I will let you know how I get on.

Biff has moved into an unused room in the SC Motel.
Wonderful, thats one less worry. He could also double up as a sort of caretaker for the Motel?

This Weeks Summer Special!

Eton Mess

We Are Open!

:w1:

Last edited:

supermanfan

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What do you think we should do Michelle? we could keep the same name as a tribute to SC or ,maybe we should move with the times and call ourselves The Telly Talk Cafe? decisions, decisions :think:

Oh! I never noticed that :eck: what shall I do? do I become The Telly Talk Enforcer :giggle:

I know we have a farm, but do we still have a gym? and a Soap shop? Oh heck, my memory :fp:

At least hugging is banned for now, which should save us from having the breath squeezed out of us by BH :D

Oh I would never take them from you, perhaps I could have them on a long term loan instead. I would eventually give them back to you, after a few years.

Thats a good point, I wouldn't want to let my devoted Aliens down. No, you keep the sweet little Minions and I shall await the return of me Aliens... did I mention they are bringing me a present back with them? :loony:

Okay, I need to pull myself together and go contact my contact, we desperately need a VIP customer to boost our image during these strange times. I will let you know how I get on.

Wonderful, thats one less worry. He could also double up as a sort of caretaker for the Motel?

Eton Mess

We Are Open!

I will take one to go please looks so good

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Do you like the idea of just calling it The Cafe or is that to drab? :think: This will keep our copyright lawyers busy with our various Soap Chat properties. :yikey:

I think The Enforcer would do as she doesn't really talk, she roars and growls. I think calling her Telly Talk would be an insult. No one will insult The Enforcer when I'm around. :box:

So many to keep track of. The pandemic has shuttered some of the properties but any can open at a moments notice. I did like the Soap Shop .... Telly Talk Soap Shop sounds strange.

As for the SC Gym, it's still open as our beloved Bunny Heather had an accident there the other day.

Indeed, but tell that to BH! :hug:

A few years? :kidding:

They have been gone for such a long time no wonder you are after my ever-loyal minions. How do you know your aliens are bring you back a present?
My minions would never leave me for months on end.

Make sure they wear a mask as we are a healthy cafe. We may have to take their temperature checked.

Great idea. He could help run that as we are stretched thin here at times. :bubble:

Eton Mess

We Are Open!

This looks amazing and it was just right for this time of year.

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Do you like the idea of just calling it The Cafe or is that to drab? :think: This will keep our copyright lawyers busy with our various Soap Chat properties. :yikey:
Ooo we have already been re-branded :giggle: never worry, I am sorting out our lawyers to update all our properties.

think The Enforcer would do as she doesn't really talk, she roars and growls. I think calling her Telly Talk would be an insult. No one will insult The Enforcer when I'm around.
I am now The Enforcer Of all things Telly :lol:

As for the SC Gym, it's still open as our beloved Bunny Heather had an accident there the other day.

Oh Bunny! remind me never to go to the gym with her :laughing:

A few years? :kidding:
Okay, I will settle for a couple of days. I need your sweet little Minions to help me prepare our cafe for the arrival of our latest VIP. I will return them all back to you after two days, unharmed :D

How do you know your aliens are bring you back a present?
Because they told me they would and they never break a promise. Wish they would hurry up and get that present to me, I've been patiently waiting for weeks now :wait:

I have a new proposal for Biff and how best we can use him. What do you think if we put him in charge of our brand new TT Nursery? We could grow all kinds of plants and we would never, ever throw any away :mo: if you like this idea I will set Biff to work building some plant-houses.

Must go, I have much to clean and spruce up in the cafe in readiness for our VIP :byebye:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie

To celebrate your new name, may I have a victoria sponge cake and a cup of tea please?
Welcome Angela, you are the first customer to the newly named Telly Talk Cafe :hat:

One cup of TT special blend tea....

and one slice of freshly baked Victoria sponge cake ....

May I also ask if you would mind doing us the honour of officially declaring the TT Cafe open by cutting the below ribbon ?

Thank you! :D

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Welcome Angela, you are the first customer to the newly named Telly Talk Cafe :hat:

One cup of TT special blend tea....

and one slice of freshly baked Victoria sponge cake ....

May I also ask if you would mind doing us the honour of officially declaring the TT Cafe open by cutting the below ribbon ?

Sorry, I've not been back to cut the ribbon, after than delicious victoria sponge cake I went skating with and old friend:

Then I went home to change into something more appropriate for a grand opening:

I'm now back to do the honours.

I declare The Telly Talk Cafe open. A toast to you Telly Talk Cafe and long may you reign.

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ooo we have already been re-branded :giggle: never worry, I am sorting out our lawyers to update all our properties.

Good to know. It's going to cost us a fortune for the new signs and to rename the SC Yacht to TT Yacht. All of our fine embroidered items with the SC Cafe name are now a thing of the past.

I am now The Enforcer Of all things Telly :lol:

What an honour indeed! I wonder if your pesky alien friends will give The Enforcer any added power or skills with the new recognition?

Oh Bunny! remind me never to go to the gym with her :laughing:

That was a terrible mess but she was unhurt. Good thinking 'Lashes. :ig:

Okay, I will settle for a couple of days. I need your sweet little Minions to help me prepare our cafe for the arrival of our latest VIP. I will return them all back to you after two days, unharmed :D

Okay 'Lashes, I trust you. They do like helping you and surely will be pleased to help with this VIP. They can daydream about my hotness as they help you. :obvious:

Because they told me they would and they never break a promise. Wish they would hurry up and get that present to me, I've been patiently waiting for weeks now :wait:

You seem to be getting impatient with your alien friends. I still fear they forgot about you or their space ship has had mechanical difficulties.
Without an update to your Enforcer powers glitches my arise.

I have a new proposal for Biff and how best we can use him. What do you think if we put him in charge of our brand new TT Nursery? We could grow all kinds of plants and we would never, ever throw any away :mo: if you like this idea I will set Biff to work building some plant-houses.

We do need someone to tend to the TT Nursery. BH, NN, and Damon are too mentally scattered at times. Biff is good at building things so this may be a good fit.

Must go, I have much to clean and spruce up in the cafe in readiness for our VIP :byebye:

I'm eager for the VIP!:dance:

Wow, Angela Channing ! What an honour! 'Lashes it seems we have an image thief next to the cutting scissors. The gremlins never stop in their evil quest to ruin your fun. :mad:

Last edited:

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
It's going to cost us a fortune for the new signs and to rename the SC Yacht to TT Yacht. All of our fine embroidered items with the SC Cafe name are now a thing of the past.
No worries Michelle, our lawyers (along with the TT Firefighters and my Aliens) love me so much that they do it all for free. :spinning:

I wonder if your pesky alien friends will give The Enforcer any added power or skills with the new recognition?
I need my present from them before I let them experiment on me again. :a2:

Okay 'Lashes, I trust you. They do like helping you and surely will be pleased to help with this VIP.
Thank you :D your sweet minions are still scrubbing the tables in readiness for our VIP (who has been delayed and should be here this weekend)

You seem to be getting impatient with your alien friends.
I want my present! :frustration: where are my Aliens?

Biff is good at building things so this may be a good fit.
He has begun building the plant houses already ...

I'm eager for the VIP!:dance:
I am not allowed to say much as security needs to be mega tight. All I can say is that you're going to be completely stunned. its the most famous person we have ever served.

Lashes it seems we have an image thief next to the cutting scissors. The gremlins never stop in their evil quest to ruin your fun. :mad:
Grrr! those pesky gremlins stole my red ribbon! :mad:

Last edited:

Michelle Stevens

'The Lovely Michelle'
LV

Reaction score
Awards
No worries Michelle, our lawyers (along with the TT Firefighters and my Aliens) love me so much that they do it all for free. :spinning:

Secondary hotness does have it's advantages. :p

I need my present from them before I let them experiment on me again. :a2:

Very good 'Lashes! Let them know who's boss.
The fact you'd even let the experiment on you is unsettling. :eck:

Thank you :D your sweet minions are still scrubbing the tables in readiness for our VIP (who has been delayed and should be here this weekend)

They do enjoy working with you. They are always eager to please.

I want my present! :frustration: where are my Aliens?

LOL! Imagine a lash-out over their delayed return or lack of a present. :fp:

He has begun building the plant houses already ...

Fab! We will put this plant house to good use. :)

I am not allowed to say much as security needs to be mega tight. All I can say is that you're going to be completely stunned. its the most famous person we have ever served.

Oh, this celebrity must be very famous indeed. My fingers are crossed that BH behaves. :yoyo:

Grrr! those pesky gremlins stole my red ribbon! :mad:

Even in Telly Talk the gremlins find a way to strike.

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Secondary hotness does have it's advantages.
Oye! whats this "secondary hotness" you speak of? :p

The fact you'd even let the experiment on you is unsettling.
They would never harm me, well, not on purpose :hide:

LOL! Imagine a lash-out over their delayed return or lack of a present.
A lash-out is brewing, I can feel it :a2:

Fab! We will put this plant house to good use.
Its not so fab Michelle, Biff got carried away...

I swear I asked him to make three plant-houses and not thirty-three :fp:

Even in Telly Talk the gremlins find a way to strike.
They must have followed us here. If anyone sees a Gremlin with red-ribbons in its hair, then let me know :bang: