Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
Following on from the 2008 - 2017 Dallas Calendar I am happy to bring you the 2018 Calendar. It will feature all the ORIGINAL stars from ORIGINAL Dallas and will feature all your favourites and mine (and possibly some who arent!)

Happy New Year everyone and have a great 2018 and thanks for your support in 2017.

Love BF xx

Happy 40th Birthday Dallas - never thought that a TV show I started watching in 1978 at the same time as doing my homework would dominate my life - but it did! And so glad I was around from the very start.

ORIGINAL Dallas and Cast rocks
Love BF x

Ms Southworth

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Following on from the 2008 - 2017 Dallas Calendar I am happy to bring you the 2018 Calendar. It will feature all the ORIGINAL stars from ORIGINAL Dallas and will feature all your favourites and mine (and possibly some who arent!)
This is a first for me!!! I mean really comprehending the meaning of you "kicking off" a new year with the Dallas Calendar and everything it stands for! :kiss:

I do appreciate what you do all throughout the year for this site! Thanks for sharing your huge Dallas collection with other Dallas fans!
:best:

Happy New Year everyone and have a great 2018 and thanks for your support in 2017.
:ny1: ... to you as well, @Barbara Fan! :bh:Hopefully, 2018 will be an amazing year for all of us! :ny6::ny7::ny12::ny8:

Happy 40th Birthday Dallas - never thought that a TV show I started watching in 1978 at the same time as doing my homework would dominate my life - but it did! And so glad I was around from the very start.
I second everything you said! :clap::clap::clap:

ORIGINAL Dallas and Cast rocks
I fully agree! :jumping: ORIGINAL Dallas and Cast both rock! :spinning:

IMHO, the earlier seasons of original "Dallas" were the highlight (and thus the glory years of "Dallas")! :ping:

Last edited:

JROG

Telly Talk Well-Known Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
@Barbara Fan sorry if I missed this but I've always wondered how you choose the pics: Do you have a list that you just follow and then restart, do you randomly select the person based on how you feel that day, etc??

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
@Barbara Fan sorry if I missed this but I've always wondered how you choose the pics: Do you have a list that you just follow and then restart, do you randomly select the person based on how you feel that day, etc??

GOOD QUESTION

2008 - 1st year was ad hoc but i could have ended up with a Miss Ellie, Pamela and Bobby one lol
so from 2009, every cast member has a day of the month and i stick to it, and there are 7 plus days a month that are for "others"
When i saved them on computer it was easy to view and ensured that I didnt duplicate
but my computer has crashed a few times so i lost pics, however i do have all the BBG pics in a folder on a memory stick

Since BBG and VP are my favs they get 2 days a month to themselves! Fame for them lol

How do i choose pics? I try not to duplicate and when Im watching Dallas on Computer I cap a few that I like, got quite a back log to choose from - I prefer s1-8 best as they are much better quality of picture
there is nothing from the final season 13 of Dallas - its still in the wrapper!

K

Karin Schill

Thank you for kicking off this year's calendar for us again BF. :)
I can't believe it's the 10th year you're doing this. The time sure flew by so fast...

Also although I understand why you want to keep this strictly original Dallas I wouldn't mind a few caps of John Ross and JR/SE from Dallas TNT as well they were the best thing about the revival. ;)
I wouldn't mind a Bobby/Chris cap either or a Cliff, Afton or Pamela Rebecca one.

You know come to think of it, I did like the beginning of the TNT show. I think season one of that one was stronger than the last season of original Dallas...

and this is getting off topic. Anyway just wanted to let you know that we appreciate this. :)

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
And for a very wet Wednesday, its Birthday Girl Pamela

love BF x

Balena

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Happy New Year to all of you!!! :ny9:
Barbara Fan, thanks for sharing the Dallas calendar with us this year too. :hat: