• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Decision Time The Final Rose Ceremony --- who will win my heart?

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It's finally time for the last rose ceremony.

I only have 1 rose left, and 2 black roses.

First of all.........

Thank you to @Rodney Smithe @Jean-Crème De La Crème @Duane Bendix @Brad Newman @Alex Moore and @iKlone-E-137 for a wonderful adventure.
And of course, @Ome for all your hard with with the production!
I have had a lot of fun, but also some difficult moments trying to make the decisions between all you six wonderful men.

I have made my decision. Much thanks to @Alex Moore for making the decision to leave us. Hand on heart, you were a top contender. With you out of the game, the decision was made easier.

The time has come to hand out my first black rose..........

While you were a hilarious guy - probably because you weren't aware of it yourself - humor can only take us so far. It's been a blast having you around, always wondering what crazy megalomanic thing would come out next.

...you will not be my husband.
But knowing you, you already have your dream person right in front of you, in the mirror.
Thank you for joining the show, Jean-C, you have been a terrific contender.

Now, I am left with one black rose and my final red rose.

The Bachelorette will be back after this live news broadcast

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Wooosch, that was a long live broadcast you had to sit through! But we are finally back for the finale of the 2017 edition of

Before the news so disrespectfully interrupted us, @Jean-Crème De La Crème was handed a black rose.

We are left with two contestants. @Duane Bendix and @Brad Newman

You two are, as you know, left to the end for a good reason. You are both terrific guys with lots to offer.
I want to thank you both for joining me on this adventure --- it's been a pleasure to get to know you.

As you also know, there can be only one winner. However, don't look upon that as the other is the loser.
You are both winners, as you are such fantastic guys.

So............. the moment of truth..............

No commercial break.

*Picking up the final red rose*

I am sorry, this rose does not have your name on it. You are the sweetest guy and it's with a sad heart that I am saying goodbye to you.
I have been overwhelmed by your flowers and kindness, and I am sure you will meet your perfect mate soon.

So that means that I have some business to take care of............

Brad, can you follow me over to the house?

Dear sweet Brad, you have been a perfect gentleman all throughout this adventure, and you have been so true to yourself.
You are a genuinly nice and warm man, and I have fallen in love with you. My heart is your if you want it.
Brad Newman, will you marry me? And will you accept the final rose?

And there you have it folks! My heart has been won over. Mr Newman is

For all contestants, the production and all followers of our adventure:

Last edited:

Brad Newman

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
I will accept the rose, and I will marry you. This time here getting to know you, and fall in love with you has truly been a dream come true. You truly are the most amazing woman, and you will never know just how happy you made me choosing me over the other wonderful men fighting for your heart.

I can’t wait to be your husband , and I promise you, I will do everything to make you happy. I will support you always, and I will be your husband but also your best friend, and your soulmate.❤️

Love Brad ❤️❤️

Last edited:

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I have made my decision. Much thanks to @Alex Moore for making the decision to leave us. Hand on heart, you were a top contender. With you out of the game, the decision was made easier.

Oh Emelee, I didn't wanna quit at the final hurdle but I was not well over the weekend and couldn't face doing the wedding task on monday night. Especially when I saw what amazing entries the other contestants had done. So, I had to let you go.

Anyway, I'm sure you and Brad will be very happy together. :kiss:

Brad Newman

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, and thanks again to @Emelee ❤️❤️

Since everyone knows Brad Newman was played by Jessie, I thought I would say his real name is Brock O’hurn he is a actor, and model. I agree @Willie Oleson Brad is a fine looking man.

I follow him on Instagram he seems like a real nice guy. I could look at his photos all day.❤️

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
He looked very genuine, and Brad feels like a very genuine guy. I like that! :mall: