The Final Twist

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Big Brother has always been unlucky in love, and he’s not been that successful in creating love for others. Just look at the years of episodes where he’s given the opportunity to many his guests and it turned out the housemates were only pretending to love for their own personal gain, such as more camera time and some taking it to another level in hope of magazine deals.

Well Big Brother has had enough and so he plotted and plotted to get his revenge.

Big Brother wanted to create his own
‘Valentine’s Massacre’

To do this Big Brother searched for potential victims that were born February.

The Soap Chat members that took on this experience are

@Angela Channing @jessie @Long Lashes @Ms. Paige @Richard Channing @superman fan @Toni @Willie Oleson

He played them all and they played right into his hands.

Every eviction, every walk-out and the five finalists all thought they were going to star on BB*BOTS. This is not the case and there never was any audience, there was no reception and there is no BB*BOTS.

Upon leaving the house, every housemate was asked to leave via this door.

They thought it was a corridor to to the studios

They were wrong

Currently the February housemates are locked away as prisoners and no longer guests of Big Brother.

To free themselves, each housemate must search through the forums on
Soap Chat to find their image hidden away in one of their 'real' identity's posts.

If they break free, there's every chance they could make a return to the house on a future series.

Until then, they must no longer use their housemate accounts and all members will post in with their real accounts.

Once a member has found their image in one of their old posts, they must copy that post and paste it into this thread.

Good luck...

Oh my, I better get on the case with this. I'm not sure Laquisha's nails can survive much longer in there without any attention!

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Free at last!
Now, now, Richard. I'm sure Barbie did her very best to entertain you while you were in the Bloody Valentine house.
How many times did you watch ET?

Btw, I really like the colours of your banners: blue-pink-orange-green. It looks very nice.

supermanfan

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards