The Finest Scores Of Dynasty

Toni

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
As I did with a few scores of "Dallas", "Knots Landing" and "Falcon Crest", here is my new Playlist for the best scores of "Dynasty", starting with the Pilot score composed by Bill Conti. The sound quality is not as good as I wished, but I tried my best and I hope you enjoy them. After this one I will be posting also today a compilation of the season cliffhanger themes. I hope you enjoy them since we can´t have the original recordings or special re-recordings. Believe or not, YouTube blocked it immediately "globally" and I uploaded it again to Dailymotion, this time.

@Philipe, @Michael Torrance, @Grant Jennings, @Matthew Blaisdel, @colbyco, @Snarky's Ghost

Toni

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Here is the Suite for the "Dynasty" Cliffhangers:

Toni

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
And voilà another score for a single episode, Season 1´s "Fallon´s Wedding", by Mark Snow (then of "X-Files" fame). A very important remark: This recording and the ones that will follow were uploaded long ago by a "Dynasty" fan whose name I can't remember, to some kind of website. I intend to credit him (or her) if I do find him, since he probably comes around here. By now, here are the "Dynascores"...