• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

The height of Dynasty characters.

Artur

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I may be delusional but I wonder if they tried Joan Collins look taller than she actually was.
I noticed that Alexis always wore high-heeled shoes in the scenes when she stands in front of other female characters. She never wore flat shoes in those. On the other hand some female characters like Sammy Jo were often barefoot or had flat shoes when they talked to Alexis. Joan's short wigs gave her about 10 centimetres extra so she looked only a bit shorter than Linda Evans on those days although in season 2 with her natural hair she looked relatively short comparing to her. I wonder if they wanted to make Alexis grow literally once she became bigger and more powerful.

Last edited: