• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

SCBB House The Kitchen

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
As I feel I let everyone down by not cooking which may have lead to someone less experienced setting the kitchen alight, I though I would make dinner for everyone else. This is not to ingratiate myself with my fellow housemates, it's to prevent someone burning this house down!

I'm not familiar with the new kitchen yet so I just made us avocado and 3 bean salad. I think some of us could do with a bit of healthy eating.

Last edited:

Shannon

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
This is not to ingratiate myself with my fellow housemates, it's to prevent someone burning this house place down!
nothing has been proved yet, but I still have pangs of guilt about the fire!

I just made us avocado and 3 bean salad. I think some of us could do with a bit of healthy eating.
healthy food! thanks Charles, I'm gonna need to fit in my eviction dress!

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you Charles. That looks wonderful. And let it be known that it was not my cooking the other night that started the fire, but someone else who used the kitchen after me.

*cough* Barbie *cough*.

Oh dear, looks like I might have suffered a little smoke damage too.

Dear Barbie, I was very fond of that girl but she did let me down when she was exposed as a cheater in the poem task.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The kitchen is a pleasure to cook in after Kim Woodburn gave it a thorough clean after it was so dirty. Diana Ross gave me this recipe for key lime pie after I reviewed her contract for the movie The Wiz. They were some of the best years of my life when I worked with her. Her key lime pie will be our dessert today.

Shannon

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
dear friends if I told you I’ve prepared some food to compliment Charles beaut chicken and rice don’t panic!

usually I just feed myself hand to mouth without looking at the calories! I’ve been worried about fitting into my eviction dress so I've prepared a traditional Australian favourite to go with the chicken..

The club tropicana salad!

have some faith its safe to eat :D come on!

we make it back home to serve with the barbies!

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
The kitchen is a pleasure to cook in after Kim Woodburn gave it a thorough clean after it was so dirty. Diana Ross gave me this recipe for key lime pie after I reviewed her contract for the movie The Wiz. They were some of the best years of my life when I worked with her. Her key lime pie will be our dessert today.

My favorite! I don't give a damn how many calories it has. If eating this is a sin then I'm a sinner!!

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
My favorite! I don't give a damn how many calories it has. If eating this is a sin then I'm a sinner!!

If you want to the recipe when you get home, the secret to the key lime pie topping is to add a teaspoon of arrowroot to some cream and a little honey and beat it until holds stiff peaks. You won't taste the arrowroot but it gives the topping a nice smooth consistency.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Charles you have outdone yourself. Take a bow. I can't wait to get that inside of me. I promise to try and cook more so as you don't get lumbered with it all.

To be honest Miss Tramell, I don't mind cooking as long as long as it makes people happy and I'm not accused of having ulterior motives.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Charles you got to work with a "Superstar" like Diana Ross how amazing.❤

I wasn't really familiar with her work before I did that contract for her but I subsequently became a massive fan. She had young children at the time and they were always running around the office. I used to start every meeting by asking her "do you know where your children are?" so I was sure they were with someone so we wouldn't be distracted from the business we were doing. She was very professional and great company and we could chat about food and travel. She kindly invited Mrs Kingsfield and I to the premier of The Wiz which was a lovely experience.

Shannon

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
I feel I need to reach out and touch something to steady myself.
look at your hands they're shaking! you must have a fast heartbeat!

my mother had a brother who used to have the same reaction to wine!

just relax tonight Charles and where is everyone?

please send me someone to ask Big Brother for two paracetamols to heal the pain, I don't want to leave Charles alone!

and just breathe Charles, nice and deeply, don't worry you're safe now, this feeling will move on!

Last edited:

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Charles you got to work with a "Superstar" like Diana Ross how amazing.❤

I also did some legal work for Billie Jean King back in the early 1970s. I helped negotiate her contract for her "battle of the sexes" match with Bobby Riggs. We became good friends and we often play tennis together. I'm lucky if I can take a single game from her when we play.

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
look at your hands they're shaking! you must have a fast heartbeat!

my mother had a brother who used to have the same reaction to wine!

just relax tonight Charles and where is everyone?

please send me someone to ask Big Brother for two paracetamols to heal the pain, I don't want to leave Charles alone!

and just breathe Charles, nice and deeply, don't worry you're safe now, this feeling will move on!

Thank you Miss Shannon but I'm ok now. I have a history of feeling a bit dizzy after I've had wine. I think it's an allergic reaction, nothing to down the amount I've drunk. :embarrass: