The Last Dance

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
Reaction score
Medals
I've just finished watching this documentary which is about the Chicago Bulls basketball team in the 1990s but it focusses heavily on Michael Jordan. Although it's a basketball documentary, it's just as much a documentary about winning, team building, working as a team and leadership. Watching it, I found Michael Jordan to be quite an unpleasant person who was selfish and unsupportive of his colleagues but I guess that's what made him so successful.

I found the most interesting character featured to be Scottie Pippen who was a far more likeable, complex and multi-layered individual than Michael Jordan and I wished there had been a bigger focus on his life and battles. Well worth a watch even if you're not a basketball fan.

DallasFanForever

Telly Talk Active Member
Reaction score
I had this recorded for months and finally got around to watching it. I was a huge MJ fan growing up and still am. I gotta say at times watching this he does come off as a little unlike able but it is something everyone should see if ur having trouble motivating urself to do something. He’s the definition of the word leader