The Moldavians in S7 & Beyond

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
Reaction score
Medals
Either way, it would have been fun to watch a feud between Alexis and her queen-mother-in-law.

"Do you really I think I'll allow that...that whore to sit on my throne? Over my dead body!"

Snarky's Ghost

Telly Talk Oracle
Reaction score
Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
Medals
Either way, it would have been fun to watch a feud between Alexis and her queen-mother-in-law.

"Do you really I think I'll allow that...that whore to sit on my throne? Over my dead body!"
Maybe Ursula was Andrew Colby's half-sister, the product of Jason's grandfather's doomed first marriage to a Fallmont, who herself then marries King Galen's father...

Could that work?

And, of course, she knows everything about everything --- except, perhaps, what's in the oversized envelope Agatha hands off to Caress two-thirds of the way thru Season 6.

Last edited:

Snarky's Ghost

Telly Talk Oracle
Reaction score
Haunting that cozy cellar under Falcon Crest
Medals
Maybe Ursula was Andrew Colby's half-sister, the product of Jason's grandfather's doomed first marriage to a Fallmont, who herself then marries King Galen's father...

Could that work?

And, of course, she knows everything about everything --- except, perhaps, what's in the oversized envelope Agatha hands off to Caress two-thirds of the way thru Season 6.
Oh, wait a minute -- Ursula's daughter marries the King.

That Constance was behind the revolution?
Yes, that way Missy's unforgettable final scene with Cardinal de Bricassart can be played out someplace less meaningless than some obscure mini-series called THE THORN BIRDS, just before Sable runs over her in the driveway.

Oh, yeah, and The Collection. Agatha's packet of stuff tells all about The Collection. But we don't find out about that until Season 10 when Caress comes out of the shadows and we realize she was the one who nudged Sable into going after it following her divorce from Jason.