The Most Annoying Advert In The History Of Humankind

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
Reaction score
Medals
In the UK, Nationwide are currently running what has to be the most annoying TV advert ever and its repeated all the time:

They think they're being cute but in reality they are the most irritating, smug, cringe-worthy, vomit-inducing couple ever. I hope the next time them two of them want to "share a sunrise together" at 3 am they are sitting on the edge of a cliff and a strong wind takes them over the edge.

The advert makes me actively not ever to want to use any Nationwide services for making me watch it.

This is me when the commercial comes on TV:

Last edited:

bmasters9

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think that's bad-- Snickers recently came out with one that's nothing but 15 seconds of loud screaming for Snickers ice cream bars (and worse, that same ad was made an unskippable ad on many YouTube videos)!

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
You should live in N Ireland and have to put up with the Connollys of Moy advert starring Pamela Ballentine. Excruitating.

Alexis

Telly Talk Hero
Reaction score
Medals
You should live in N Ireland and have to put up with the Connollys of Moy advert starring Pamela Ballentine. Excruitating.

Pamela Ballantine wasn't in that? I have to admit I am not a fan of hers.... At all.

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Sorry - I will find one where she is but she isn’t really the point. It’s the music and the fact they are trying to get people to go to Moy.

bmasters9

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score

What's so bad about this one?

bmasters9

Telly Talk Enthusiast
Reaction score