Nominations The next nominations will be in two parts

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Don't listen to much Instrumental only music.

I do like "Yanni"

Willie Oleson

Telly Talk Schemer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Don't listen to much Instrumental only music
It's always difficult to name 20 songs off the top of your head, and that goes for every top ten we've done so far.
But you know more than you think, and when you search for those songs you'll recognise them.

And this time you'll have approx 3 weeks to find them:)

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Then I suppose that classical music by Mozart & gang are ok
And movie soundtracks & scores without lyrics
Not movie soundtracks and scores because we've covered them in a previous round.

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
it doesn't matter if another artist has recorded a vocal version, that's just a different version.

I'd interpreted what Ome said to mean that we can only count instrumentals with a vocal version if the instrumental version came first:

NOT TV themes, NOR instrumental versions of a song released.

Mel O'Drama

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
And this time you'll have approx 3 weeks to find them:)

I'm going to try very hard not to think about my choices until the thread is up and running*. Otherwise I'll be mentally tweaking my nominations for the entire first half of April which won't be enjoyable. I like to just throw them out there and enjoy the mental peace that follows.

*I have a feeling I might be unsuccessful. My brain is already starting to throb with trying to fend off those track names. I may have to do what Willie's done and post my nominations here.

Richard Channing

Telly Talk Winner
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'd love to stay and chat but I'm off to the 'A to Z of things found in the home' thread. They've got an A to Z thread for everything on here! (The only thing missing is an 'A to Z of the alphabet' thread, which I'm thinking of starting)