• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

The Seven Grant Sisters

Jimmy Todd

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Would it have been fun if Krystle had six sisters who visited Denver once in a while, sometimes even all at once? I can hear Alexis muttering, "Another one? I swear there must be some demon in hell whose one job is to create these blonde bollweevils to torture me!"
My list for actresses who could play them are:
Janis Paige-Ruby
Valerie Perrine- Pearl
Loretta Swit(In flashbacks)-Iris
Sheree North- Colette
Angie Dickinson- Michelle
Bo Derek- Erin

Erin is the innocent baby of the family, Pearl is the uninhibited, happy go lucky type, Colette is the boozy, self-destructive one, Iris is the tragic, unlucky in love one, Ruby is the oldest, graduated from the school of hard knocks, but still has a good heart one, and Michelle is the cool, ambitious type.

Ked

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And where does Krystle fit into all this? I mean, is she the overlooked middle child?

Jimmy Todd

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And where does Krystle fit into all this? I mean, is she the overlooked middle child?

Yes. Krystle is the middle child who is no less loved, but didn't garner the attention the others did. She grew up trying to be the peacemaker in the family.

Jimmy Todd

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Yes. Krystle is the middle child who is no less loved, but didn't garner the attention the others did. She grew up trying to be the peacemaker in the family.

Grant Jennings

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting. I once posted my suggestion of Valerie Perrine as Iris. I'm not convinced Iris is really dead. I see Krystle as the introverted daughter (similar to Jane Bennett from Pride and Prejudice) who casts a wary eye on the exploits of her more adventurous sisters. Iris is the most impetuous of the Grant sisters (similar to Lydia Bennett) and runs off with Frank Dean only to end up unwed and pregnant at a very young age. I imagine there being an older sister who was considered a great beauty and very accomplished but she suffered some great tragedy. There would also be a much younger sister (Iris would have been the baby until her mother had a "change of life baby") who suffered from chronic health problems and was wise beyond her years.