Thompson comes out.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, girl, we know.

He's the most obvious gay ever. With that said, he looked good in short-shorts.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards

Also, it's THOMSON, without the P. I tend to fight against adding a P there myself...

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Sorry, I never cared for the actor of character, so the correct spelling of his name isn't going to be too important to me.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Thompson was amazing as Adam if you cant see that then Bye! He's an actor he didn't cheapen himself by playing a straight homophobe at all. Or can a gay man only play a gay man? Seriously? Did Al Corley cheapen himself by playing an openly gay man? No! They are actors that's what they do, they play people completely different from who they are as people.
This thread is ludicrous.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thompson was amazing as Adam if you cant see that then Bye! He's an actor he didn't cheapen himself by playing a straight homophobe at all. Or can a gay man only play a gay man? Seriously? Did Al Corley cheapen himself by playing an openly gay man? No! They are actors that's what they do, they play people completely different from who they are as people.
This thread is ludicrous.

It's THOMSON.

God dammit Alexis.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This is one of the google hits when I searched for "Gordon Thomson chest":

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Actually, I was going for a bit more substance. How did it feel during the Rock Hudson era? How did it feel having Adam be a homophobe, etc.?

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, but very briefly, nothing of substance. It would be interesting to hear what people treated him like during the apex of the HIV epidemic around '85.

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
https://www.thedailybeast.com/im-ga...am-carrington-comes-outand-trashes-cws-reboot

OK, on one hand I can see that, as an actor, GT was simply portraying Adam as a complete homophobe,

I am not sure if Adam's remarks were merely because he was a homophobe or also because Steven was gay, he knew that bothered Blake, and he was always looking for an angle to move up a notch in the Carrington totem pole. I mean, he wasn't exactly a member of the church-going crowd between his raping and poisoning and forging documents...

Chris2

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I'm shocked that Gordon Thomson is gay!

Said no one, ever.

Even back in the 1980s when I was a kid, I never believed that Adam really liked girls.