• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Truth or Dare ( Let's Play)

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
I know I'm supposed to wait till it's my turn, but I've been drinking since lunchtime so I don't really give a shit. I guess I'm not dealing with Chad leaving very well. *hiccup*

Anyway, I have a dare for @Aris Totallos

I've never been kissed by a man before. I dare you to kiss me.

Well there's a surprise. Someone finally takes an interest in @Aris Totallos but it turns out they don't really exist. :lolo:

Shannon

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
my late grandfather is my hero he was in world war2plus he was the best ever and I miss him everyday
it sounds like he was a very special guy Barbie :) thanks for telling us about him!

for everybody do you have any grandparents are they alive and if they are how close are ya'll?
my Grandma passed away 10 years ago and I was very close to her, we would chat for hours! I look like her too!

@Laquisha Tramell
what is the most expensive item of jewelry you've brought with you into the house?

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
what is the most expensive item of jewelry you've brought with you into the house?

Thanks for your question Shannon. This diamond necklace is the most expensive piece I have with me and is worth over $400,000. Of course it is not the most expensive piece of jewellery I own.

My question is for @Megan Rose What the craziest most rebellious thing you have ever done?

Charles Kingsfield

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for your question Shannon. This diamond necklace is the most expensive piece I have with me and is worth over $400,000. Of course it is not the most expensive piece of jewellery I own.

My question is for @Megan Rose What the craziest most rebellious thing you have ever done?

I thought you were only into having pearl necklaces.

Shannon

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
maybe I could borrow it Laquisha?

it would match my eviction outfit and of course I'd give it back at the after show party!

Shannon, there is nothing I would like more than to lend you my diamond necklace for the eviction. Unfortunately it won't be covered by my insurance company if anything happens to it while someone else is wearing it, so I'm the only one that can wear it. I think I might wear it for the final.

I think Paul Simon has written a sing about you!

Really? I don't know that. That's cool.

Megan Rose

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Thanks for the question @Laquisha Tramell

The craziest and most rebellious thing, I ever did. It would have to be I lied to my Parents saying I was going camping with my Friends parents. My friend got her older sister to call my Mom pretending to be her Mother so my Mom let me go. I was 15, I went with 5 other friends my age. It was my first time camping we didn't really prepare for it. It was great during the day but the first night it was so scary, I didn't sleep. We stayed the weekend but I can't say it was my best experience it got worse the Parents found out , my Mom grounded me but looking back it makes me laugh, but I'm not a fan of camping I guess it was all the horror films I watched.

Laquisha Tramell

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
A question for @Laquisha Tramell

how many husbands have you been married to?

its a personal question so I understand if you'd prefer not to answer!

That's ok Shannon, I have no problem talking about it. I have had three marriages, all of them very successful. I am keeping my eyes open for number 4. Although obviously it won't be anyone around here.

My question is for @Aris Totallos

You kind of sneaked your way out of giving a proper speech, so how do you really feel about being awarded Sneakiest housemate and most Two-faced Housemate? Do you think the result was accurate?