• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Two-hit-wonders: battle of the signature songs

Long Lashes

Telly Talk Enforcer
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
I prefer POUPÉE DE CIRE, POUPÉE DE SON because I like the sixties sound and I think it suits her voice better.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Raign does of Knockin' on Heavens Door too.
Oh, wow! I love the haunting beat and how it feels like someone is off to be executed.

A possible way to end THE SHIELD and have Mackey executed while this song plays in the background.

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
LV

Reaction score
Oh, wow! I love the haunting beat and how it feels like someone is off to be executed.
It's very haunting and I like it so much better than Bob Dylan's version which is unusual for me.

A possible way to end THE SHIELD and have Mackey executed while this song plays in the background.
I am not gonna say what that looks like. :laughing:

Poor Mackey even after all he did I still liked him and the bad guys the best! I do need to post about this show. I don't think I was here when I watched it all the way thru. Did you know it's based on a real story of the Rampart Police Division the most corrupt department in the history of the US?

Sorry off topic!

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
It's very haunting and I like it so much better than Bob Dylan's version which is unusual for me.
It's the best version I've heard. I'm so impressed that I'm now following her on Spotify and listening to more songs as I type this.

I am not gonna say what that looks like.
Well, I thought he was bending down to have his head chopped off, but now you've completely thrown me.

Did you know it's based on a real story of the Rampart Police Division the most corrupt department in the history of the US?
I knew it was based on a corrupt department but didn't know the actual one.

You might want to check this out - its pretty exciting.

http://www.soapchat.net/threads/the-shield.6070/

Sorry off topic!

As long as willie is playing with his big pole, he won't even notice us conversing here.

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
LV

Reaction score
It's the best version I've heard. I'm so impressed that I'm now following her on Spotify and listening to more songs as I type this.
I found her when we were doing cover songs in the top 20 back a few years now.

Well, I thought he was bending down to have his head chopped off, but now you've completely thrown me.
I am so bad. :lmao:

You might want to check this out - its pretty exciting.
I will go check it out. You sure do know how to find threads quickly.

I knew it was based on a corrupt department but didn't know the actual one.
I didn't know this on my first watch and I didn't make it all the way thru until my second watch. It's way up high on my list of favorite shows.

As long as willie is playing with his big pole, he won't even notice us conversing here.
I do think he goes on about his big pole too often that makes me think it's a tiny pole. :giggle:

Oh @Wintry North Poleson if only you could hear us now. :llooll::llooll:

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards

Willie, Willie, Willie, Willie !!!

Will any of these be appearing in here

fiction-factory-55c26a94-5739-4210-9a0f-bc476ddde3b-resize-750.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpg