• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Days of Our Lives Victoria Konefal leaving

Emelee

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I am wondering how she will exit, however, I think she may do as ali Sweeney and pop in for arcs? I don’t know.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Corday keeps downplaying the exits, saying "Nobody ever stays dead on Days," which--yeah, I see his point, but I think he is over-estimating how willing these actors might be to come back sometime down the line.

TJames03

Banned
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, and that’s why DOOL is a POS.

If there’s no recast of Hope, she has to die. What’s gonna happen at Christmas or when Doug and/or Julie passes away? Where will Hope be??

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Corday keeps downplaying the exits, saying "Nobody ever stays dead on Days," which--yeah, I see his point, but I think he is over-estimating how willing these actors might be to come back sometime down the line.

ron carlivati loves His return from the dead and doppelgänger stories I’ve read somewhere.
My thoughts it’s too soon after having Ben and Ciara finally get married to kill her off.
Corday I think is just going through motions with the show. This is not his parents show any longer.
I think some of the actors might do it for the fans. Steven Nichols could have gone on to so much bigger things. But he still came back. (My apologies if not making sense I was up at 530am and went to bed at 1230am for the second day in a row).

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, and that’s why DOOL is a POS.

If there’s no recast of Hope, she has to die. What’s gonna happen at Christmas or when Doug and/or Julie passes away? Where will Hope be??

nah shecan go get the mail like don craig or go to the attic to get something like tommy horton jr
:laughing: