Was Frankie just a maladjusted adult version of Allison MacKenzie?

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Finally I think I get it.

Go eat poop @Willie Oleson, because I've figured it all out. I am very smart.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I hated Allison too but I think she was just annoying as far as I can remember and not an actual slut from hell.

Michael Torrance

Telly Talk Mega Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Allison was always someone I loved being miserable. But I got pleasure from watching her suffer. With Frankie, I was the one who, as a viewer, suffered. Suffering was at my expense, not hers.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
She was a sour faced moany cow and her ethereal dreamy crap never did anything for me. Although, I was surprised to see that video with the actress who played Rita who said Mia Farrow was the only person who was nice to her when she joined the cast. I was a bit shook by that, as Farrow just repels me all the time. Except, weirdly enough when she's impregnated with Satan's baby. I love her in that one.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
In a potential season three, do we think Frankie would've spent some time in a coma and fall in love with a hunky male nurse?

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
In a potential season three, do we think Frankie would've spent some time in a coma and fall in love with a hunky male nurse?
She may have accidently ruined a male nurse's marriage. She wouldn't mean it of course. It wouldn't be her fault! She'd warn the male nurse not to come near her. Why would the male nurse do that to her? Why?

Last edited:

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
She may have accidently ruined a male nurse's marriage She wouldn't mean it of course. It wouldn't be her fault! She'd warn the male nurse not to come near her. Why would the male nurse do that to her? Why?

I love how nothing is ever Frankie's fault. She's so perfect.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
She may have accidently ruined a male nurse's marriage.

She'd be sitting naked on a chair in front of him, spreading her legs and shout: "No! Don't do it! DON'T DO IT!!!" :D

Last edited:

Toni

Maximum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
September 12, 2001 (poster formerly known as Pam's Twin Sister)
Finally I think I get it.

Go eat poop @Willie Oleson, because I've figured it all out. I am very smart.

Oh my Soap God! I misread the thread title. I read "Was Frankie just a maladjusted adult version of allison arngrim" (who played Nellie in "Little House...") but I was thinking of Nellie, of course. I wonder what @Willie Oleson and @Alexis would think of this...

upload_2020-7-19_23-22-34.jpeg

Family resemblance...?​