• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Was the first Moon Landing in 1969 real or faked...?

Moon Landing -- real or faked

• Total voters

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
"the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."?
But it's not just "a lie". Unlike those of the Soviet Union, all of NASA's plans and preparations were conducted in full view. As now, everything was available to see. And, if history is not enough, the landing sites have been photographed by more recent lunar orbiters showing the artefacts left by the astronauts.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
all of NASA's plans and preparations were conducted in full view. As now, everything was available to see.

But how do we know that?

the landing sites have been photographed by more recent lunar orbiters showing the artefacts left by the astronauts

They have??

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
What puzzles me is why, out of all history, you choose the Apollo programme.
You quoted Hitler or Goering earlier. Does that mean you believe they existed?
How do you know that the whole story of the Third Reich and how the gallant Americans defeated the Nazis in World War II is not a lie?

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I dunno. I sometimes think with all this advanced technology and we haven't returned to the moon in 50 years? I think they're hiding something from us...
Political will is what has been missing. Once the Russians were beaten those who controlled the purse strings lost interest.

darkshadows38

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Reaction score
Awards
why is this even a thing that it's fake is beyond me? my folks back than watched it Live on tv, but than you have people dumber than my dog's ass out there who think that the earth is flat even though it was proven otherwise hundreds of years ago that it's clearly not, even though you can literally look at live footage of the earth rotating in space if you know where to look. everything else is online why not that?

Biggie

Telly Talk Warrior
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Happy Gilmore
I think it was real. I wasn’t alive yet either but how do you fake it and keep that a secret? You’d have to trust too many people to keep it from getting out. I just don’t see it
Yes, absolutely. The notion that all the people involved to a greater or lesser made a pact to keep silent about their role in fabricating the moon landing is a nonsense.

Something that I've noticed, some people don't know how to keep a secret..... secret.

Seaviewer

Telly Talk Champion
LV

Reaction score
Awards
When you ask if the FIRST moon landing was faked, does that mean you believe the subsequent landings were real?