Days of Our Lives Watching Days of Our Lives

Brian Kinney

Telly Talk Addict
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I don't know where else to post it but this is probably the funniest and most hilarious video I've seen since Covid started . Jimmy Fallon, Kristen Wiig and Will Ferrell are in the world of long-lost relatives, amnesia, and terrible wigs: The Longest Days of Our Lives

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Haven’t been on in a while I was working a lot prior to “the plague” then I couldn’t access the forum while I was furloughed. Then I immediately went back to work.

hope everyone is doing well and your families.

who has been keeping up with Salem? A lot has happened. A few things I am liking at the
Moment. I like this new Allie. I don’t know why but I just do. Also I was so happy Sarah and Xander FINALLY are back together. Although that was a bit like a Cinemax movie from the 90’s on Friday.
Robert Scott Wilson and kassie depaiva both deserve emmys next year.

i have not watched this weeks episodes yet but preview
Looked good. I will save judgement on nuclaire until I have actually seen her.
Also I am dying to find out when
Abigail returns as
Marci Miller is returning.

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Starting Wednesday August 19 the Sami John showdown was great but the end of Tuesday edition seemed slightly better.

Also last week Sarah ran to the salon for a hair chop which Xander noticed after she arrived the beginning of Monday when she teleported to him from the hospital. Also, lani has an instabump.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I have one episode left for this week. Enjoyed the Sami, Nicole, Eric, Belle custody stuff. I did not enjoy all the Ben - Ciara stuff. It's nice to see Ciara get a taste of what it was like for all the women her husband murdered but all the flashbacks to Ben screaming while he was being brainwashed were annoying.

I'm wondering if this week's returning character is how they are writing Rafe out.

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I am now on last Friday. John apparently has surgery. Trancy Ben is being trancy. Eve is being a creepy bitch. Jack and jen are telling rafe eve must be caught.

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Started Monday of this past week. Sami and Nicole just started a shoving match at the hospital.
rafe and hope are playing hart to hart, they just need max.