Days of Our Lives Watching in the UK on Sony channel

Pamela_E

administrator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
In my lockdown boredom I discovered Days of our Lives is shown in the UK.

I have no idea what is going apart from someone has been murdered, a woman I think. another woman finds a coat and some silver object in her young daughers bag.

Meanwhile another woman has an ill son and her estranged husband visits and she is torn over her feelings.

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Your enjoyment will be greater if you accept the fact that Days is a bit bat-s#it crazy, that it's not ever going to be your old-style, character-based soap that has old ladies sitting around sipping coffee and recapping plot. Days is at their best when they're off in the atmosphere.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Your enjoyment will be greater if you accept the fact that Days is a bit bat-s#it crazy, that it's not ever going to be your old-style, character-based soap that has old ladies sitting around sipping coffee and recapping plot. Days is at their best when they're off in the atmosphere.

I tend to say that DAYS is best viewed in a batch of episodes, then skip a few months and view another batch of episodes. It helps distract that the overall plot structure is a complete mess, but I do think they usually have pretty good "breakdown" writers in that individual episodes can be fun (or at least a decent distraction) in their own right.

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
And keep an open mind where murders are concerned. The Salem Cemetery is a temporary resting place for most characters

Daniel Avery

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I always thought I'd like to own a chain of florist shops in Salem. The frequency of funerals--that is, being declared dead over and over, complete with bogus funerals--would keep me in the money, and the frequency of cancelled/interrupted weddings would only add to my growing fortune. The way they keep doing this stuff over and over, and the constant need to send condolences or congratulations means the flower shops should have the phone ringing off the hook.

The Brady family's various dramas alone would finance my yacht and a villa on the French Riviera.