The Bold and the Beautiful Watching The Bold and the Beautiful

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
B&B began taping new episodes yesterday. No news yet on when they begin airing, but probably in 3-4 weeks.

Safety protocols set with actors being sent to their dressing rooms when they're not taping a scene they're in and are forced to wear masks when not taping. Scripts have also been slightly rewritten to actors won't be too close.

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
I would be curious to see how they can film the actors so they aren't as close. Unless they are going to rewrite some scenes as phone conversations. I haven't watched in a while but I know Y&R reduced the size of some of their sets several years ago. They basically crammed all the furniture in Katherine's living room into a more cramped set, and had actors awkwardly speaking to each other turned backwards in the armchairs

Daniel Avery

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
Line of the Year!:laughing:

I'm picturing a lot of two-person scenes with them seated on opposite ends of a sofa, or one seated in a chair with the other behind a bar or a piece of furniture. And yes, a lot of phone conversations...mostly because those can be filmed days apart and edited later. A lot less "conflict" scenes, since you can't have actors getting up in each others' faces to yell and threaten. And a lot of flashbacks. Uggh, tons of flashbacks.

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
Close ups of a fireplace? How Aaron Spelling of them:lol:

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
Line of
A lot less "conflict" scenes, since you can't have actors getting up in each others' faces to yell and threaten.

Talk about Michelle Stafford being unemployed for months and months, if not years, if this was Y&R in 2009

Daniel Avery

Super Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Medals
I'm more worried that Brooke Logan might be forced to go without for more than a week or two. Endless, uncomfortable scenes of her humping the leg of the baby grand piano in the Forrester living room, until finally she'd be daytime's first case of spontaneous combustion.

Ray&Donna

Telly Talk Star
Reaction score
Medals
"Steffy, do you realize it's been March since I enjoyed the company of a man"
" I know, Brooke, all the pictures on the wall are hanging straight!"

Emelee

Telly Talk Winner
Reaction score
Medals
Steffy is FINALLY getting a new love interest, Bradley Bell said. A NEW ACTOR has been cast, but who is yet to be revealed.

He's probably read the massive fan-complaints about Steffy lacking a story & man.