• Support tellytalk.net with a contribution of any amount

Dear Telly Talkers. Every so often we ask for your support in the monthly running costs of the forum. You don't have to contribute... it's totally your choice.

The forums are advert-free, and we rely on donations to pay for the monthly hosting and backup costs. Your contribution could also go towards forum upgrades to maintain a robust experience and stop down time.

Donations are not to make a profit, they are purely put towards the forum.

Every contribution is really appreciated. These are done via the UltimateDallas PayPal account using the donation button.

Days of Our Lives Weekly Previews

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The weekly previews for DAYS from their YouTube channel. The extended preview can also be seen in the DOOL app.
This week August 17, 2020.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I'm happy to have Phillip back but not happy about the way his hair looks.

If they are going to refocus the show on Shawn and Belle and Phillip, I'd be pretty happy about that. If they could get Sami to stick around long term and be part of that mix I'd be elated. Bring back Jeannie/Theresa too and throw her into that group too. I'd love to see Theresa tangle with Sami or Sarah. And while I'm wishing--bring back Carrie and Chloe too.

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Yes I’m looking forward to Philip returning. I have not watched this week yet. I would want Sami back if ej returned as well.
I remember when Philip and belle returned in 2015 they had a fling and they implied another in the last blast reunion digital series.
I would love Theresa to return with Tate. Also I thought Chloe was returning returning but apparently we only got what that one day??

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I have not watched this week yet.

Me either. I just watching Monday's right now.

if ej returned as well.

Yes please! I love James Scott but I think I'd even take a recast at this point.

they implied another in the last blast reunion digital series.

I did not watch that, so wasn't aware of that. I remember the 2015 affair. I love Brandon Beemer, so I really hope they beef up Belle and Shawn's stories.

I will post next weeks preview after I have watched this weeks episodes.

Awesome! I haven't seen it yet.

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
This week looked as though it would be very eventful. With a lot of things happening. I will likely be watching tomorrow evening after I get home from work.
I too would take an ej recast. But it would have to be right. Maybe they could tap into British soap actors. Although knowing days they would retcon ej to no longer being British. Lol

the days digital seriea, there two. First was chad and abby in Paris which was 2 “seasons”. They were 8 episodes each if I remember correctly. Then they did the last blast reunion. 1 “season”. The episodes were not more than 8 - 10 minutes.
When belle and philip had the fling in 2015 jason cook had returned at that point as Shawn then Brandon returned. It was a recast of a recast that was a recast.
Days is doing this again with Abigail as Marci is returning I have read.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe they could tap into British soap actors.

I wish they would. There are some great actors from British soaps working in Hollywood now.

Although knowing days they would retcon ej to no longer being British. Lol

They absolutely would--with some sort of stunt casting and it would most likely be a terrible choice--like Billy Miller, or some popular soap guy like that.

It was a recast of a recast that was a recast.

And hasn't the Austin role gone back and forth several times between to the two actors? Was Patrick the last one to play him?

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I’m sure there are some great brits who could step in. They have gwen from England Right now.
Oh lord billy Miller would not be a good choice as ej. Maybe michael muhney?
Austin peck was last to play austin when anna was running around with Tony’s urn.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Oh good--Shawn and Belle are featured next week. I wonder what Jan is going to be up to?

And I'm SO happy JJ and Trip are back. I love both of them.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't heard how long they are back. I didn't even know they were returning. I bet JJ is not long term.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Sigh. More screaming and shouting from Ben next week. Honestly I can't wait for Ciara to leave so that we can have a break from Ben and Ciara. All the other stuff in the second video with everyone who isn't a shouty reformed serial killer or his wife, looks really fun. I'm glad Eli and Lani are getting some more screen time.

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Week of 9/14, apparently this week will also be a short one. I read that days will not air Thursday and Friday.
And extended preview.

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
So . . .

Would Sami really say something that cruel to John? I don't feel like she would. Is John having some sort of personality issues after his coma? Or is that just how they are writing him this week?

I love that Eli is finally going to get some stuff to do next week.

Are they building up to a Who Killed Jan murder mystery?

And sigh. The Ben hallucinates Ciara scenes will be the perfect time for me to check Twitter and Instagram.

rlr718

Telly Talk Fan
LV

Reaction score
Awards
After all of her remorse after he collapsed, I’m wondering if it’s what John hears Sami say but it’s not what she says. Then again this is Sami, she IS a bitch on wheels. I did read that John would have anger outbursts and will be a changed man. Maybe his inner assassin is coming out.

I like that they have created conflict for lani and Eli. It’s not earth shattering stuff but it’s enough. I think they are one of the most real couples on the show and are so good together.

You think it will go that way? They would need to get the rest of the crew back too. But since she has been back she hasn’t done anything to anyone but be there. The last bad thing was in new York in the last blast series they had. I’m going to search YouTube but I think it’s gone, it’s not on the days app anymore either, same for chad and Abby in Paris. Which is where we met hot mr shin junior. :l:

I suspect that these will be the last we see of Ciara, for now anyway. Maybe the hallucinations are part of Gwen’s cocktail and she slipped him a roofie. Lol

Jason73

Telly Talk Enthusiast
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I’m wondering if it’s what John hears Sami say but it’s not what she says.

I hope it’s that. As nasty as Sami can be I don’t believe she would wish to put her mom through that again.

I did read that John would have anger outbursts and will be a changed man.

That actually could possibly be an interesting story for John and Marlena but only if it’s about the lingering affects of his stroke and not Robo John returning.

You think it will go that way? They would need to get the rest of the crew back too.

Whenever there are multiple characters hating on the same character that’s just where my brain goes.

Which is where we met hot mr shin junior.

Oh my! I didn’t know who he is but I just googled and yes! They need to bring him to Salem.